Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) (44096 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Outrage As Boy Dances With A Big Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Lady Shares Photo Of Herself And Sister Kissing In A Car, Sparks Outrage On IG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Savedday2: 6:07pm On Apr 20
Abeg leave the small girl. She don dey learn ashawo work from her mother sharp, sharp. No Time, Abeg make she big quick make guys start to dey scatter her kpekus.

No time!

1 Like

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by BigYash: 6:31pm On Apr 20
Milee go say if the not well trained don dey give birth,na things like this the world go dey see always..
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Natbrowny: 6:51pm On Apr 20
I'm minding my business when i saw this. And it just made me realize why satan was beefing the creation of humans.

Nigg@ probably saw thru d evil inside humans literally.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Dpharisee: 8:28pm On Apr 20
One of the effects of single motherhood

1 Like

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Dpharisee: 8:31pm On Apr 20
immortalcrown:
Outrage or no outrage, it is what it is. The husband saw it before it happened.
Single mum. no husband will allow this, insults from his friends and family alone will not allow him do this

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Mikespecialone(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20
Sincerely, she’s cute

1 Like

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Pootle: 9:15pm On Apr 20
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
5 years from now,to find a responsible banny go be like finding a needle in the middle of red sea lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20
Several young people were slaughtered in cold blood by Fulanis in Plateau state...!

Palestinian kids are still being used as collateral damage by Hamas and Israel.

Inflation of food prices remains unchecked.

Power generation for a nation as big as Nigeria is now less than what a street in Russia uses.

...Sometimes, I think a lot of you on Social media are moronic robots programmed to focus solely on mundane and trivial things all day long.

Maybe it's true that one of the main reasons why most Asians are successful at young ages is because they are restricted from using social media.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by GindoX(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20
CaptainJune:

Her baby is not her sole business. This is abuse of the child. You think you can just do anything you desire to a child and not suffer the consequences? Piercing her ears is okay to keep her from undue suffering when she is of age and has not done so. Besides, it is age long tradition since the beginning of man on earth. What is the reason behind piercing her nose? The nose she uses for breathing.

The child look more beautiful grin
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Agunesinjaweola: 9:20pm On Apr 20
She's preparing the innocent girl for a naked ambition 🥹 !
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by tnerro1(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20
My wife tries that, na body slam from the top rope I go give am😡

4 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Duru009(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20
Typical example of when Olosho born for you.....

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by motionarena: 9:20pm On Apr 20
Namaster:
Another single mother raising a potential hookup girl.

Like your daughters right
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Manager001: 9:20pm On Apr 20
I will blame the father.
Fish brains don't think straight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by ozehlaw: 9:21pm On Apr 20
The mother wants the baby to ball with the big boys.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Chukwuka319(m): 9:22pm On Apr 20
She is simply raising her daughter in the Ways of Harlotry, and when she's old,she will not depart from it.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by jiz: 9:22pm On Apr 20
I reject this for the innocent child
Namaster:
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Agunesinjaweola: 9:23pm On Apr 20
GindoX:

The child look more beautiful grin
Just a bit preparation for modelling business!
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Theoarhics: 9:23pm On Apr 20
Na the papa I blame. It takes two to tangle

1 Like

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Amigoss: 9:24pm On Apr 20
Oshey Lil baddie,na baby mama do this Kain thing,sure me die cheesy
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Wakolord(m): 9:26pm On Apr 20
They're magnetic versions of ring , if she borst her nose, e sure say the baby nor get papa.
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Pat081: 9:28pm On Apr 20
id4sho:

My sisters had waist beads in the 90s as kids wink

Cute baby girl though
is that not different from this one the mother should be in police net by now
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 9:31pm On Apr 20
immortalcrown:
Outrage or no outrage, it is what it is. The husband saw it before it happened.

And how do u know she has a husband?
Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by DestinyNigga: 9:32pm On Apr 20
Okoroawusa:
Her baby...her business
No. Her baby, our business. If that baby grow up and start constituting nuisance na we go bear am. So e concern everybody

6 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:33pm On Apr 20
This is so wrong, she's still a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 9:34pm On Apr 20
Better than ibadan traditional face marks....... 😂🤣

1 Like

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by NikoDeBonAmi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20
If you can piece the eye of your baby daughter at a very tender age and you condemn this 4hen you must be a very big fool, Nigerians are just too stupid with religion or so called believe that makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Lady Sparks Outrage As She Pierces Her Baby's Nose (Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 9:34pm On Apr 20
Namaster:
The 'hookup girl' part is not funny. That baby is too innocent to be judged. She didn't ask to be born to a nonchalant mother

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.