Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Five-year-old Boy Dies After Falling From Fence In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Five-year-old Boy Dies After Falling From Fence In Lagos (655 Views)

17-Year-Old Edo Boy Dies As Gun In His Pocket Blows Off His Testicles / Boy Dies After Overdosing On Tramadol And Refnol (photos) / Boy Dies After Falling Into Gutter Carelessly Made By Julius Berger In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five-year-old Boy Dies After Falling From Fence In Lagos by Karrrion: 2:35pm On Apr 20
A five-year-old boy identified simply as David has been confirmed dead after falling from a fence in the Igando area of Lagos State.
It was gathered that the deceased was playing with other children in the community when he climbed the fence and sat on it.
While playing with his colleagues, the late David lost his balance and fell to the ground.
His friends who discovered that he was unconscious, immediately alerted a neighbour who rushed to the scene.
He was, thereafter, taken to the hospital where he was confirmed dead by the doctor on duty.
“The scene of the incident was visited by officers of the division while the corpse has been moved to Mainland General Hospital, Yaba, Lagos, for autopsy. An investigation is in progress.”

PUNCH Metro reported that a 13-year-old boy, Kelvin Onyengba, drowned in February during a hangout at the Alatise beach in the Ajah area of Lagos State.

The deceased who went swimming with five of his friends died as a result of the sea’s waves.

https://punchng.com/five-year-old-boy-dies-after-falling-from-fence-in-lagos/?amp

Re: Five-year-old Boy Dies After Falling From Fence In Lagos by Timoleon(m): 2:42pm On Apr 20
As Slaawomirr would say, every day we wake, we are faced with a hundred ways to die.

Rest in peace little one. I believe you are in a better place now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five-year-old Boy Dies After Falling From Fence In Lagos by Igeji: 2:47pm On Apr 20
Thats a height of carelessness,from the patents

1 Like

Re: Five-year-old Boy Dies After Falling From Fence In Lagos by immortalcrown(m): 2:58pm On Apr 20
Jehovah! May God console the parents.

Only a wonder five-year-old kid can climb a fence without ladder, unless the fence is a dwarf one.
Re: Five-year-old Boy Dies After Falling From Fence In Lagos by slaawomirr: 3:08pm On Apr 20
Timoleon:
As Slaawomirr would say, every day we wake, we are faced with a hundred ways to die.

Rest in peace little one. I believe you are in a better place now

Damnnn niggar
That's my niggar
But I remember those days if we young children fall from fence or mango or guava tree
Na hand we dey break

Children nor dey die from falling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five-year-old Boy Dies After Falling From Fence In Lagos by youngrichnigga: 3:17pm On Apr 20
taken to the hospital where he was confirmed dead by the doctor on duty.

Nigerian doctors and confirming people dead Sha undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Five-year-old Boy Dies After Falling From Fence In Lagos by Wawelexy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 20
slaawomirr:

Damnnn niggar
That's my niggar
But I remember those days if we young children fall from fence or mango or guava tree
Na hand we dey break

Children of nowadays are too fragile, dem no chop better food like we did... Na so so indomie and flakes their mama dey feed dem now.

Can't remember the numbers of times I fell off either from a fence or tree during my age 7-14.

Could remember there's a particular fenced field that was abandoned by its owner due to reasons we never knew, the only access to this field is either you climb the fence or take the long route in other to pass through the main gate that has a narrow space between it and the wall.... Only few people chooses to pass through that gate as flying over the fence is more easier and faster despite the height. I fall taya ontop this fence sotey I don't feel pain any longer.
Re: Five-year-old Boy Dies After Falling From Fence In Lagos by Timoleon(m): 5:20pm On Apr 20
slaawomirr:

Damnnn niggar
That's my niggar
Na hand we dey break

I thought of this too...I believe investigation will be made and the other kids will be questioned. But the minimum one can do now is say RIP to the kid.

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi To Kidnappers: Please, Release My Father / Mikel Father’s Car Found, Kidnappers Contact Family / Mikel's Obi Father Abducted By Unknow Persons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.