Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) (33658 Views)

We Don't Fake It — Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by gaskiyamagana: 2:48pm On Apr 21
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCn_cDC6KZY?si=iK9Xg28lIBhASi2Q
Hope our judiciary follow suit in appropriately and proportionately to corruption matter brought to them.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by valiju: 2:49pm On Apr 21
The whole idea of making transfer for musician is risky ..what if the source of the fund is illegal the musician or celebrant will be held responsible

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by abobote: 2:50pm On Apr 21
Tetrahedron:
So the 10m he paid for bail is just gone like that !
And the publicity he is getting since then, will give him more than 10M

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Abc2Z: 2:50pm On Apr 21
Krankhead:
Whao , Now I know most the people that comment on this forum are illiterate. Go and research how Bail works

I tell you. I was surprised when I saw the comment.

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Johnson225(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21
smiley
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by HRMK: 2:52pm On Apr 21
he learnt his lessons the hard way!
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by ppogba: 2:53pm On Apr 21
Krankhead:
Whao , Now I know most the people that comment on this forum are illiterate. Go and research how Bail works

I am surprised you are just knowing this.

It is a glaring fact.

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by essentialone(m): 2:57pm On Apr 21
DeGods007:

Chaiiii....this nonsense people don scatter our fun and happiness cry cry cry

No more effizy again.... Which kain yeye country be this sef. Instead of them to put eyes on important things.

Let them go to the market and see how market women squeeze and shrink money, what about the bus conductors too cry cry... Money wey person just dey spray for happiness na wetin this useless EFCC con stop with their nonsense rules angry

I dey vex I swear😡

You no dey ever spray money, because you no get money. And dem no dey ever spray you money, because you no get beta friends. Why you come dey vex like say the matter concern you naa?

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by AllenSpencer: 2:59pm On Apr 21
Only a poor man goes to jail in Nigeria!

I told some kids Cubana will not make jail cos he could afford to override thee law, and some people even attacked me claiming he would.

With the right connection and money, you could shoot someone dead in broad daylight and still beat the case.

The law is only for the financially weak.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Yeancahmie007(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21
When you are calling GLO, MTN be saying the MTN number you are dialing is not recheable. Please i need a fine lady to call my number(09051716663), the per that stole my phone is using my SIM, Please me to meet me at Yana Afon in ILORIN. And ynu have not seen me and you want to come my place, you are a student. Call me immediately appoitment is set. I will be there in no time. 08146700568
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Bridget95(f): 3:03pm On Apr 21
Nigeria need to beg Cubana chief priest for loan instead of running🏃‍♂️ to China 🇨🇳 everytime
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by boxypane(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21
So the slogan is fear EFCC? It's a wrong mentality. It should be "Saving the Naira Campaign".
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by judedwriter(m): 3:04pm On Apr 21
Tetrahedron:
So the 10m he paid for bail is just gone like that !

What you call 10m can be 100k to him....

Money is good... but money that comes from God is much better with peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Macdeey: 3:04pm On Apr 21
Chicagograduate:
Forbes magazine supposed give this guy richest man in Nigeria.The guy is in the news for always spraying money at events.
Third world country.
Hnmmm ! If Forbes magazine enter the guy matter 😎.....................
E no go tey before you go see or hear another Invictus grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Bfly: 3:08pm On Apr 21
Little thing wey dey give poor man am joy, the govt don block am again.

Wetin poor man go do?
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Omoawoke: 3:08pm On Apr 21
It’s not sweet. As a typical African man that want to make money to oppress his fellow Africans, this won’t be sweet
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Omoawoke: 3:10pm On Apr 21
Bridget95:
Nigeria need to beg Cubana chief priest for loan instead of running🏃‍♂️ to China 🇨🇳 everytime

He’s not regarded as a millionaire in dollars not to talk of being a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Pitssbull: 3:13pm On Apr 21
Lolz let everyone sit up

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by jiz: 3:14pm On Apr 21
Deep inside cubana priest, he know say that transfer no sweet am unlike spraying money to get accolade

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21
You people give pseudo-celebrities way too much unnecessary spotlight...!

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Immunity1555: 3:16pm On Apr 21
123yes:
No be person who get money Dee spray it. Poverty is disturbing you people on NL that I have seen.

Shut up
And respect the constitution
Or face the consequences

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by PepeXKermit: 3:16pm On Apr 21
DeGods007:

Chaiiii....this nonsense people don scatter our fun and happiness cry cry cry

No more effizy again.... Which kain yeye country be this sef. Instead of them to put eyes on important things.

Let them go to the market and see how market women squeeze and shrink money, what about the bus conductors too cry cry... Money wey person just dey spray for happiness na wetin this useless EFCC con stop with their nonsense rules angry

I dey vex I swear😡

i think spraying of money is no longer effizzy. every tom dick and harry does it now. there is nothing classy or desirable about it.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Arisenews2: 3:16pm On Apr 21
Good for him!
Meanwhile, Is it Tribalism or Hate? See Why Bobrisky was Jailed while Cubana Chief was Freed for Same Offense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEa6AJ8aZ9E
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by nairalanda1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21
The fear of jail....is the begining of a lot of wisdom.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by DeGods007(m): 3:19pm On Apr 21
essentialone:

You no dey ever spray money, because you no get money. And dem no dey ever spray you money, because you no get beta friends. Why you come dey vex like say the matter concern you naa?

Small boy rest...we no be mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by IkeGod9891(m): 3:20pm On Apr 21
Kokadomfreedom:
fear of efcc is the beginning of......?

It's not fear. He is obeying d law n wch we should be applauding n not joke about.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Govocrete: 3:22pm On Apr 21
Let's thank EFCC at leave the masses will no longer feel disappointed with their life anytime the have an occasion.

People go dey stray money to intimidate other.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by DeGods007(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21
PepeXKermit:

i think spraying of money is no longer effizzy. every tom dick and harry does it now. there is nothing classy or desirable about it.

I'm talking of your club members turning up for your event to spray you...E dey always come with different swag and attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by DeGods007(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21
Govocrete:
Let's thank EFCC at leave the masses will no longer feel disappointed with their life anytime the have an occasion.

People go dey stray money to intimidate other.

As dey ban spraying of money no mean say you no fit dey throw bundle of cash to the celebrant which he grabs it grin grin

Another method is coming up very soon grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by johnog4sure: 3:26pm On Apr 21
123yes:
No be person who get money Dee spray it. Poverty is disturbing you people on NL that I have seen. Spraying of money can never stop in Nigeria is part of our culture to help the celebrant.
honestly is part of our culture, especially Yorubas and Igbos and brings fun to parties
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Bazztadewu: 3:27pm On Apr 21

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Speak On Sex Before Marriage / Sola Sobowale, Eucharia Anunobi, Gloria Anozie, Jennifer Eliogu, Rechael Okonkwo / Banky W And His Friends On A Bachelor's Trip To Punta Cana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.