Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) (33648 Views)

We Don't Fake It β€” Bobrisky Flaunts Bag With Bundles Of Cash (Video) / Davido: I Have Made Money For 11 Years, I’m Tired Of Making Money (Video) / Nigerian Celebrities, Before And After They Made Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Johnjustice: 3:27pm On Apr 21
valiju:
The whole idea of making transfer for musician is risky ..what if the source of the fund is illegal the musician or celebrant will be held responsible
How is that anyone's business?
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Dennisochampa: 3:38pm On Apr 21
123yes:
No be person who get money Dee spray it. Poverty is disturbing you people on NL that I have seen. Spraying of money can never stop in Nigeria is part of our culture to help the celebrant.

Na fool u be....
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by DJInfluence: 3:40pm On Apr 21
DeGods007:

Chaiiii....this nonsense people don scatter our fun and happiness cry cry cry

No more effizy again.... Which kain yeye country be this sef. Instead of them to put eyes on important things.

Let them go to the market and see how market women squeeze and shrink money, what about the bus conductors too cry cry... Money wey person just dey spray for happiness na wetin this useless EFCC con stop with their nonsense rules angry

I dey vex I swear😑
You actually have a valid point with regard to market women and conductors. But spraying money is still the wrong attitude and should be discourage as well.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Chucks13: 3:45pm On Apr 21
Smattering guy.

I thought money na water and he will spray it again and let's see if truly money na water.

Fear of efcc is the begining of wisdom.

And for obidients talking shit if dem born una well go and spray naira una heads go straight shey una no dey hear word thinking Nigerian give a
f u ck who the hell una be.

Abeg Cubana dey enjoy your life bro but pls sin no more prison no get respect oo biko.

1 Like

Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Babatunjo: 4:02pm On Apr 21
Fear poor people. The comments on this thread shows how poor people are happy at the misfortune of the rich. They deep down resent rich people, as if they are the cause of their problems.
This guy is not even a politician. Just a jolly young man.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Meetfastpay: 4:04pm On Apr 21
I plead to whoever can be of help to me to please assit me with any amount. .i am in need of financial assistant. Kindly help me . This is My whatsapp number +229 91693666
ebukajay184:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCn_cDC6KZY?si=iK9Xg28lIBhASi2Q
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by abbeyd2(m): 4:05pm On Apr 21
So EFCC can humble Naija like this, everyone is afraid of vacation for six months in Kirikiri. Government you are doing well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Stevenbright(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21
Just put the money in an envelope and hand it over to the celebrant.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 4:17pm On Apr 21
OGwales:
Bob was just the sacrificial lamb... For others to learn.

May we never be used as example of caution others πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Hmmmm. He is not out of the woods yet wink Those who made EFCC to go after him put him in serious trouble. The way and manner EFCC will stress him may force him to plead guilty eventually so that Bob is not seen as a scapegoat.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by AAADE(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21
Tetrahedron:
So the 10m he paid for bail is just gone like that !
No now. It's like collateral it's going to be refunded ones case is concluded.
Remember this is a court bail and not police bail
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:58pm On Apr 21
/
That's the job of the government and her agencies---to save her citizens from themselves. It is a state of anarchy when citizens carry on as if the country is on autopilot. Strict laws are the reasons they have very low crime rates in UAE, China, Singapore, Qatar, etc. Do you want to copy human rights of US and UK? Check the crime rate in both nations. In a place like New York and California, shop owners have no right to tackle shoplifters. In some western countries, squatters have rights over landlords.

For Nigeria to progress, they must do what UAE and China did to Western world---copy Western technologies and discard Western cultures. But we can't copy their technology. We don't produce pin. We prefer to be in bed with their culture. Then we turn around and wonder what went wrong.

/
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by yewit37486: 4:58pm On Apr 21
DeGods007:

Chaiiii....this nonsense people don scatter our fun and happiness cry cry cry

No more effizy again.... Which kain yeye country be this sef. Instead of them to put eyes on important things.

Let them go to the market and see how market women squeeze and shrink money, what about the bus conductors too cry cry... Money wey person just dey spray for happiness na wetin this useless EFCC con stop with their nonsense rules angry

I dey vex I swear😑

grin grin
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by alizma: 5:00pm On Apr 21
Government has never been anybody's mate anywhere in the world.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Tareq1105: 5:03pm On Apr 21
Legal001:
Better for him

EFCC should forgive him now that he's learnt his lessons.

Including other celebrities. They've all realized it and gotten the message that Naira should not be mutilated.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by essentialone(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21
DeGods007:

Small boy rest...we no be mate

"Small boy" (Wrong)
"we no be mate" (Correct)

That's all I can say. Am off.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by zudozz: 5:13pm On Apr 21
DeeNet1:
Lesson learnt
Contact me for your school assignments, kindly check my signature below for details

school assignment for adults or kids?
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Eziro(m): 5:20pm On Apr 21
He is a wise man
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by CaptainFM1: 6:19pm On Apr 21
You don't need to tell us he's made money transfer. It's that buga and intimidation mentality we are trying to stop in the society.

Now you're "louding" it again. Why give someone money so that the world can see?
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by mechanics(m): 6:49pm On Apr 21
Hahahah
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by RenaissanceGuy: 7:18pm On Apr 21
Tetrahedron:
You people still don't understand the meaning of bail in 2024??
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by Mccullum: 7:27pm On Apr 21
Tetrahedron:

No, it'll be returned to him after the final judgement.

The money is just a bond.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by ngmoses17(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21
God abeg o!
Make I just jam this guy one day!
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by goldmatrix(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21
Mugu.. Giving him at hand or transfer won't help?
Igboman mentality..

123yes:
No be person who get money Dee spray it. Poverty is disturbing you people on NL that I have seen. Spraying of money can never stop in Nigeria is part of our culture to help the celebrant.
Re: Moment Cubana Chief Priest Made Money Transfer Instead Of Spraying Cash (Video) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:11am On Apr 22
Weak man. Fear fear. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ciara Shoots A Video Inside A Lagos Ghetto (Photo) / Burial Of Omonike Ajile, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Aluwe's Mum (Photos) / Donjazzy Shows Off His 'Boss-Swag'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.