Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi (16021 Views)

Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today / Umahi: I Will Host Peter Obi In Ebonyi, I Like What He’s Doing / 2023: I Want To Pick My Successor, Support Me, Buhari Tells APC Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Badmashiii: 5:19am On Apr 22
CrossRhodes:

You are so foolish to see that these men mentioned have none, and like he said not everyone in the "world" has fodfathers

You are very smart.

Truly not everyone in the world has a fodfather. I for one don't have a "fodfather".
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by HenryTimes: 6:38am On Apr 22
nigeriansamurai:
political godfatherism is authocratic and anti-democratic sir.

Anywhere there's a democracy; there is a godfather sir.
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by bencr7: 7:19am On Apr 22
It because u are minding ur business,more focusing on ur ministering work, but wike is more focusing on his state, trying to control and fighting fubura fully and want to be d one appointing pple for fubura with force.
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by bencr7: 7:26am On Apr 22
Whalis:

So Theodore Orji and Ikpeazu are from your dot nation?
Theodore orji did not use force on ikpeazu trying to control him like d way wike want to do to fubura, ikpeazu was d one appointing pple by himself in is state not Theodore orji who did not made any headline news fighting ikpeazu.
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Timothy89(m): 9:58am On Apr 22
Tochi360:

You just dey pour spit upandan like imbe wey you be,I am not wishing you anything,I dey tell you fact. Your papa don die dats why to call out other people own papa dey so easy for you grin

Did You see me call out your late bastard morôn of a father who gave birth to an eternally accursed unfortunate child of doom,hate and perdition like you who go about doing senseless tribal hate? grin

Shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled dead pig.

You go explain your father's boring biography tired and I wouldn't still read the gibberish you're writing with your cheap Redmi phone

I don't take the words of a world class imbeciles like you serious
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Tochi360: 9:10pm On Apr 22
Timothy89:

You go explain your father's boring biography tired and I wouldn't still read the gibberish you're writing with your cheap Redmi phone

I don't take the words of a world class imbeciles like you serious

Hahaha you read everything and it did the intended emotional damages as obviously seen grin grin
No dey curse people papa bcus your own papa don late,no be me kill your papa na grin grin

Shameless tribalist.

Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Timothy89(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22
Tochi360:

Hahaha you read everything and it did the intended emotional damages as obviously seen grin grin
No dey curse people papa bcus my own papa don late,no be me kill my papa na grin grin

Same gibberish, who cares who kill your papa, what's his usefulness on earth when he raised a mannerless kid who he didn't imbibe minding his business act in him before he passed away
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Tochi360: 9:32pm On Apr 22
Timothy89:

Same gibberish, who cares who kill your papa, what's his usefulness on earth when he raised a mannerless kid who he didn't imbibe minding his business act in him before he passed away

Hahaha you still dey vex bcus I dey tell you the truth grin
I know blame you na bcus your useless worthless late papa no raise you well that's why you dey vex mention other people papa grin grin
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by vanbonattel: 8:37am On Apr 23
coins501:

Abeg!!,
Godfatherism worked in Abia for 8 years
And then stopped working because it was rubbish grin that's my point.

It may work 80 years in your region and still continue.
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Mercenary123: 7:48am On Apr 24
If you dare fight Governor Nwifuru who is from the izzi clan that happens to be the majority tribe in Ebonyi state, you will be rendered useless. Every of your loot that littered Abakaliki will be brought down within a blink of an eye. You will be chased down to Uburu your tiny clan that is if we consider you enough, otherwise we will relocate you and your family to that your hotel in portharcourt

An indigenous Abakaliki man is the helms of affairs and I am glad everyone has fallen in line including Pius Anyim the former SSG to the federal government. Literally there is no opposition party in Ebonyi state because it will amount to nothing if it exists. Abakaliki man is in charge and we expect everyone to respect himself and stay in line. If you do anyhow, you will have to leave Abakaliki for us

It's a simple stuff
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Timothy89(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25
Tochi360:

Hahaha werey now you are reciting nursery rhymes grin useless stupid boy,you are destroying your already cursed life doing senseless tribal hate thinking se you dey catch fun cheesy grin

Oloriburuku omo irankiran.

All this jargons is for the imbeciles that birth you
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Tochi360: 4:16pm On Apr 25
Timothy89:

All this jargons is for the imbeciles that birth you

Channel your pain and sorrow to that late goat rapist animal who birth You grin
The Omo ale went about raping people's goat until he was burnt alive like asun right in front of you grin grin

Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Timothy89(m): 5:21pm On Apr 25
Tochi360:

I willChannel my pain and sorrow to that late goat rapist animal who birth me grin
I'm Omo ale went about raping people's goat until i was burnt alive like asun right in front of you grin grin

You just describe your dad in that your boring epistle

Using style to tell the world the abomination you commit, what's new ? After all cannibalism that existed in East during civil war is still in practice today because of lack of civilization in your region

You're just an irredeemable foooola a first son of a world class imbeciles
Re: Ebonyi: I am not fighting with my successor like some Ex-Governors - Umahi by Tochi360: 5:32pm On Apr 25
Timothy89:

You just describe your dad in that your boring epistle

Using style to tell the world the abomination you commit, what's new ? After all cannibalism that existed in East during civil war is still in practice today because of lack of civilization in your region

You're just an irredeemable foooola a first son of a world class imbeciles

You dis eternally accursed unfortunate child of misfortune and doom, I am not interested in your rants and spitting upandan like imbe jarey grin
Channel your anger at your late goat rapist father who was burnt alive like asun right in front of you for raping people's goat cheesy grin

No be me kill your late papa na grin cheesy

Eternally accursed senseless shameless tribalistic hatefilled dead pig grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's PHD Thesis Deposited Online And Accessible Worldwide / Sovereign National Conference: North Set For Showdown / I Won’t Be Intimidated By Desperate Politicians – Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.