Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) (48966 Views)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors / Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Ekpoudom: 10:09pm On Apr 21
Sapasenator:
I have seen a Yoruba landlord deny renting to an Igbo. Our own tribalism is worse in comparison to racism.

One Yoruba landlord denies entry to one Igbo tenant, right?

There are millions of Igbos who will not sell land to any non-indigene and who cannot tolerate Hausas or Gorubas in their Region.

Shut the hell up and continue to enjoy the hospitality and sanctuary that Seun Oshewa gives all his IPOB/BIAFRA/UGM cousins on this forum.

If one dares to answer all of you back, Seun your godfather instantly revokes the privileges of one’s account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21
During COVID-19 pandemic, there was this Chinese quick service restaurant I visited with my ex gf. I noticed low turnout of customers that were mainly foreign Chinese guests because local guests were afraid of contacting COVID-19 through any of these Chinese guests that usually come to the restaurant.

I visited the Chinese restaurant because I saw COVID-19 as scam that never existed.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 10:14pm On Apr 21
Ekpoudom:

One Yoruba landlord denies entry to one Igbo tenant, right?

There are millions of Igbos who will not sell land to any non-indigene and who cannot tolerate Hausas or Gorubas in their Region.

Shut the hell up and continue to enjoy the hospitality and sanctuary that Seun Oshewa gives all his IPOB/BIAFRA/UGM cousins on this forum.

If one dared answer all of you back, Seun your godfather instantly revokes the privileges of one’s account.

Orie ti daru!

I am sure you are incapable of logical reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by luluman: 10:15pm On Apr 21
Sapasenator:

Just listen to yourself justifying tribalism. People have been killed because of tribalism in places like Rwanda.
You need better education and enlightenment my friend.

The Chinese have all the right to be racist to tribalistic Nigerians.
All the rights to be racist or tribalistic while in our country? Which can never be done in their land.You must be yiebo, that how they think, and relate issues. I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by francotunsco: 10:19pm On Apr 21
Lets check the name of the restaurant. Nigerians should go to Nigerian Supermarket and leave China alone with their Supermarket. Give unto Caeser what belong to caeser!
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Omoawoke: 10:20pm On Apr 21
If the govenrment doesn’t do something about this, it’s a disgrace
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Afamsi: 10:20pm On Apr 21
Truthsandtrusts:

Say's who? There are many places in the world that loves their citizens but you can't enter every where ...
what do you mean by entering everywhere
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21
BigkokoRep:
See them shameless hypocrites! Blaming poor Chinese who are simply looking up to Oluomo and co for directions on who to allow in or not!

Vseless fellows. Una own racism no pass this one?
Most of u are worst than what u say to people! Quick to judge n very fast to destroy people. Do u even know dt d fellow is an obidient? Also one of d force behind obi's campaign in abuja n some other northern states! But because tribalism has got u blinded u never ever wanna think for a second dt all yorubas aint apc! All yorubas dont support dont even know who mc oluomo is! Shey na only igbo vote for obi?
Grow up!
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by MILLERMannn: 10:22pm On Apr 21
HitlerGaddafi:

Being cunny does not mean you are smart. Igbos are naturally cunny and dubious which they always translate to being smart.

Being in a place and trying to cheat your way through is not smartness. It's just foolishness.
Keep shut. Na Yoruba dey cunny pass. Infact the word cunny is associated with the Yoruba. They are not straight forward and tend to steal at any slight opportunity.
Ask yourself the questions: why do people patronize ibo people when it comes to business? Why do they say na ibo people Sabi business? Why not the Yorubas? Simply because they know that Yoruba are cunny and not straight forward. One of the Yoruba guy I permitted to go and carry hotplate he needed in my room, went there and stole my memory card . The other one, I borrowed him money, he paid half and started begging that I should forget the rest. You know your people, stop pretending.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 10:28pm On Apr 21
luluman:
All the rights to be racist or tribalistic while in our country? Which can never be done in their land.You must be yiebo, that how they think, and relate issues. I rest my case.

You can call me any names you want and it would make no difference to me.

If you have the rights to discriminate based on tribe, so does the Chinese who look at us like animals.

Irrational hatred is at the base of every tribalism and racism.

If we hate each other, why should an outsider not treat us like shits.

That is the way it works in real life.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by kalufelix(m): 10:29pm On Apr 21
CrownedPhoenix:
Is the supermarket a consulate?
who knows? highly classified..
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21
MILLERMannn:

Keep shut. Na Yoruba dey cunny pass. Infact the word cunny is associated with the Yoruba. They are not straight forward and tend to steal at any slight opportunity.
Ask yourself the questions: why do people patronize ibo people when it comes to business? Why do they say na ibo people Sabi business? Why not the Yorubas? Simply because they know that Yoruba are cunny and not straight forward. One of the Yoruba guy I permitted to go and carry hotplate he needed in my room, went there and stole my memory card . The other one, I borrowed him money, he paid half and started begging that I should forget the rest. You know your people, stop pretending.
Looolx! U sounded childish
so all d stuffs u mentioned above none is being perpetrated in south east? Are d yorubas also d ones doing it overdere too? Lolx na wa
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by eedhrisademola(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21
AqualinaXYZ:

Na inferiority complex dey worry them

Igbos coming to their land to outsmart them is worrisome

They don sell all lands in Lagos and relocated to Oshogbo
YEEPAH!!
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by slowice(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21
We do worse to ourselves..... I mean, 2023 election happenings is still fresh
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by MILLERMannn: 10:39pm On Apr 21
Almaiga:

Why should a Yoruba landlord rent his house to an Igbo?
Any Igbo person that even live with a Yoruba people tried a lot. The one I am experiencing here, oh God, I wish I had built my own house. They are very dirty, saddist, begging( even for toothpaste), lazy ( spirit of laziness) and their women flirtatious. One was even calling me impotent just because I did not have sex with her.
All these are what the Yoruba landlord noticed that ibo people might not bear, so they just decided not to rent accommodation to them.
Check well, most ibo live in a sef con or bedroom flat just to be far away from rubbish.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by MILLERMannn: 10:47pm On Apr 21
Agapeunit:
Looolx! U sounded childish
so all d stuffs u mentioned above none is being perpetrated in south east? Are d yorubas also d ones doing it overdere too? Lolx na wa
When people take a serious matter as a laughing matter, just know you are saying the truth. Infact which of the tribe teaches Hausa people how to steal? Ask yourself and answer the question.
Ibo people are changing Yoruba view of the world.
It was the 20pounds your leaders gave ibo people after the civil war that is what they used to build what you are now seeing. Yoruba people that their money has not been confiscated, see where you are_ brown roof republic.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by winner37(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21
Sapasenator:
I have seen a Yoruba landlord deny renting to an Igbo. Our own tribalism is worse in comparison to racism.

At the same time I don't blame the yorubas landlord because what the some igbo people are doing is not right at all . How could some be living in someone's house hardly to pay house rents , doesn't comply with the light bills , fighting with all the neighbors ..
Am from South South but based in South west I have been denied two houses because of this same issue for me some of them are not tribalistic
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 10:54pm On Apr 21
winner37:

At the same time I don't blame the yorubas landlord because what the some igbo people are doing is not right at all . How could some be living in someone's house hardly to pay house rents , doesn't comply with the light bills , fighting with all the neighbors ..
Am from South South but based in South west I have been denied two houses because of this same issue for me some of them are not tribalistic

I don't blame him too but he is practicing tribalism. This is an irrational discrimination and hatred based on tribe. It is very similar to racism.

If we accept that tribalism is good. We should also accept racism is good too.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by tete7000(m): 10:56pm On Apr 21
Sapasenator:

Yoruba landlords learnt from their bitter experience with igbos. Igbo will rent a house from you, when he wants to leave your house, he hands over your key to his kinsman instead of you.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by MILLERMannn: 10:59pm On Apr 21
HitlerGaddafi:

Hahaha you're so on point. They'll be banging the gate at 1-3am after an all night party with friends drinking and doing all sorts. And if nobody comes to open gate, na quarell be that.

Godfullsam also made mention of them not paying rent on time. This is so true. Dem go dribble you and tell all sort of stories . Before you go see your rent collect, you go sweat. When it comes to owing of house rent, i give it to the igbos. They will just not want to pay you for reasons best known to them. They go tell you next week, next week go come dem fo say next week again. You will end up with frustration. Not to make mention of their children. Dem go spoil everything for compound. . . Igbos are very difficult tenants to be honest. Like I said, they are naturally cunny and dubious which they always translate to smartness.
Which of the three tribes doesn't owe money? Let start from there. Infact ibo people pay early before any other tribes. Yoruba people that will wait for 3months after their yearly rent payment before they pay. Yoruba people that changes house every moment owing 6months in those of the houses .
An ibo person may tell you to wait, but you will get your money in full. A Yoruba will pay you bit by bit unless the house is so cheap.
There is just this natural hatred for ibo by the Yorubas and we know why. It is superiority and ways of life of the ibo which is very close to white man behaviour.
They don't like the ibos but always want the ibo to be around them. I asked one of my Yoruba friend, a scholar, that they should allow the ibo to get their country since oil is not there. He said no.
I am not an ibo person but I have observed an ibo people for so long. They are very close to white in every thing.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by babasolution: 11:02pm On Apr 21
Nigérian majority tribes are slaves in their country
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 11:07pm On Apr 21
tete7000:

Yoruba landlords learnt from their bitter experience with igbos. Igbo will rent a house from you, when he wants to leave your house, he hands over your key to his kinsman instead of you.

I am an Igbo by birth and I have rented houses from Youba men in the past.
There was one time I even used about half a million to renovate the house and the landlord never said thank you.
I never owed rents for one day and when I was leaving, handed over the keys to my landlord, not my kinsman.

Now, I have proven you wrong in under 2 minutes.

Get me more excuses to justify tribalism and irrational hatreds.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by MILLERMannn: 11:10pm On Apr 21
Sapasenator:

I am an Igbo by birth and I have rented houses from a Youba men in the past. There was one time I even used about half a million to renovate the house and the landlord never said thank you. I never owed rents for one day and when I was leaving, handed over the keys to my landlord, not my kinsman.

Now, I have proven you wrong in under 2 minutes.

Get me more excuses to justify tribalism and irrational hatreds.
Don't mind the guy like as if yoruba people doesn't owe money too. Since I have been selling goods in my shop, no ibo has owe me one naira. The ibos are very principled. They would rather soak garri than to beg. I have observed them alot. It is only the Yorubas, always complaining that they don't have money.
Sincerely I like the ibos a lot and I do study them rather than hate them. The same way, I studied the rich rather than envy them.
When ignorant people start hating something, that thing is what an intelligent person should study and admire. Majority of these human beings are fools.
When it comes to local technology, give it to ibo.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by ifeco4(m): 11:13pm On Apr 21
officialwdhtv:
Man in shock after been denied entry into a chinese supermarket in Abuja shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkLejsaoY8

I'm not against it. Go to another super market and buy.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by ifeco4(m): 11:17pm On Apr 21
Saturnalia:

No! That is wrong in all its ramifications. The question you should ask is: Can a Nigerian establish a Super Market or Mall in China and then open it to only Nigerians or Afrikans, while banning the Chinese from shopping there?
Can China depend on Nigeria for loans and aids?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by kalufelix(m): 11:19pm On Apr 21
franchasofficia:

Yorubas are so wonderful, in fact, Yorubas are the most behaved and most decent people on earth, no fault at all, all Yoruba tenants pay rent on time, all Yorubas do not host parties and block major roads, all Yoruba tenants don't ever attend party, they always sit in their house praying for Nigeria and minding their business. Yorubas even hate parties. In fact, most Yoruba tenants pay their rent to their landlords before their rent expires.

Yorubas are truly the best, faultless tribe with no blemish at all shocked
9ja don hate igbo be say she don hate am..igbos have no option than to up their rebellion game and reply the hates accordingly...hausa boy and igbo boy wey go steal copper for enugu...ibo boy dey prison now hausa boy dey move freely... Even the once acclaimed detribalized and politically correct igbos have had experiences that made them denounce their detribalizenship" lol ...awolowo was just about being very sincere with the issue..
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by MILLERMannn: 11:20pm On Apr 21
winner37:

How many Yoruba people used to pay light bill. It seems you are new in South West. The ibo people that are not paying those levies learnt it from other Yoruba tenants. The Yoruba have one philosophy that outsider should be the one footing their bills. Since I have packed into my compound up till this present moment of typing this, I am the only one (South south) that is paying nepa bill and security.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Elsueno: 11:20pm On Apr 21
AqualinaXYZ:

Igbos coming to their land to outsmart them is worrisome

They don sell all lands in Lagos and relocated to Oshogbo

Nope, I have nothing against d igbos, But to God who made me, They ARE THE MOST TERRIBLE TENANTS I HAVE EVER CAME ACROSS. its not about not paying rent, but them fit pack ur house with thier plenty relatives, plus maids etc. All 4 small building way them go tell u, them no go pass 2-3 people. SOMETIMES THEY EVEN SUBLET!!!. Also very rude & extremely entitled

They are actually the reason I started strictly enforcing contracts before I let them rent any building am watching over.

As long as it isn't a business space, these guys ain't good tenants unfortunately
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Catapault: 11:24pm On Apr 21
francotunsco:
Lets check the name of the restaurant. Nigerians should go to Nigerian Supermarket and leave China alone with their Supermarket. Give unto Caeser what belong to caeser!

That should be a matter or personal choice, not because Chinese banned you from entering their shop in your own country.

Have small sense nau?

If Chinese would never tolerate you doing that in their country, why are you happy to let them do that to you in your own country?

What is wrong with you?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by winner37(m): 11:26pm On Apr 21
MILLERMannn:

How many Yoruba people used to pay light bill. It seems you are new in South West. The ibo people that are not paying those levies learnt it from other Yoruba tenants. The Yoruba have one philosophy that outsider should be the one footing their bills. Since I have packed into my compound up till this present moment of typing this, I am the only one (South south) that is paying nepa bill and security.

You got in a wrong compound that's the fact so you cant generalized all compounds are the same
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Pauliaette(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21
Wetin him wan buy for Chinese store, u no wan patronize ur brother in the neighborhood.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Bliztzer: 11:50pm On Apr 21
RingRoadCartel:

Exactly.

If we do it to ourselves and get away with it, why can't they do it to us? Na rat weh dey inside house deh tell rat weh dey outside where fish dey. We don sell ourselves finish for where these foreigners dey.

Me I be landlord too. If I tell you my experience with one nwoke huh! They guy ow me rent, no wan pay and come still dey threaten to deal with me. If na you, you gree give ur house to them again.

Na two experience I get with Igbo people, just that the last experience was the worst. If that guy get gun e for kill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Liliane Bettencourt Is Dead: World's Richest Woman Dies At 94 / 10 Biggest And Busiest Markets In Nigeria That Are Saving The Nation From Hunger / Dollar Drops Below N400/$ For First Time In Seven Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.