Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) (49028 Views)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors / Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Chams: 5:41am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:
I have seen a Yoruba landlord deny renting to an Igbo.

I have also seen an Igbo deny renting to a fellow Igbo in Lagos. It’s not entirely due to tribalism. It’s due to experiences with few bad eggs.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 5:47am On Apr 22
Chams:

I have also seen an Igbo deny renting to a fellow Igbo in Lagos. It’s not entirely due to tribalism. It’s due to experiences with few bad eggs.

It is tribalism which may be caused by previous contact and experiences with the other tribe. No two persons are the same.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by tete7000(m): 6:04am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

I am an Igbo by birth and I have rented houses from Youba men in the past.
There was one time I even used about half a million to renovate the house and the landlord never said thank you.
I never owed rents for one day and when I was leaving, handed over the keys to my landlord, not my kinsman.

Now, I have proven you wrong in under 2 minutes.

Get me more excuses to justify tribalism and irrational hatreds.

There will always be exception to rules. Go around and find out from the Yoruba landlords why many are afraid of your people. And by the way I didn't mention that they don't pay rent, neither did I tell you they don't renovate the house. I said they hand over people's houses to their kinsmen without the landlords' consents. It is what most of your people have done that cause problems for landlords.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 6:10am On Apr 22
tete7000:

There will always be exception to rules. Go around and find out from the Yoruba landlords why many are afraid of your people.

It's still tribalism, plain and simple. I have my own house and tenants the past 15 years.

A white man with bad experience with Nigerians, if he refused to rent to you, I am very sure you will be very angry.

If you justify tribalism, you should also be ok when on the receiving end of racism.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Agadinaagwuofe: 6:17am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

Also tribalism from Igbo to Yoruba at my former company. I have seen Anambra that has refused to marry from Imo state. Our own tribalism is worse in comparison to racism.

I had to quote you just to tell you THANK YOU for your objective view. Imagine Nigerians that supported some part of the country not to vote in some other regional locations, Nigerians that supports denial of someone not to contest in the same Nigeria simply because he came from another region will now come and open mouth to condemn Chinese that denied a Nigerian entry into a Chinese Supermarket. Infact let them deny all Nigerians 1 million times until we get sense.

Nigerians should stop complaining about ill treatment, racism and all that shit because they do that more, Ghanians, SA and even Europeans should start profiling Nigerians until they get sense to understand humanity. Kudos to the Chinese man that did this.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 6:22am On Apr 22
Agadinaagwuofe:

I had to quote you just to tell you THANK YOU for your objective view. Imagine Nigerians that supported some part of the country not to vote in some other regional locations, Nigerians that supports denial of someone not to contest in the same Nigeria simply because he came from another region will now come and open mouth to condemn Chinese that denied a Nigerian entry into a Chinese Supermarket. Infact let them deny all Nigerians 1 million times until we get sense.

Nigerians should stop complaining about ill treatment, racism and all that shit because they do that more, Ghanians, SA and even Europeans should start profiling Nigerians until they get sense to understand humanity. Kudos to the Chinese man that did this.

Honestly, anyone who is ok with tribalism should never complain about racism. I never take Nigerians seriously when they are being discriminated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by ifinger: 6:31am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

Also tribalism from Igbo to Yoruba at my former company. I have seen Anambra that has refused to marry from Imo state. Our own tribalism is worse in comparison to racism.

All Ur life u see tribalism are u ok at all ? Is everything good upstairs?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by DJInfluence: 6:42am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

what you have seen doesn't make other people's experience less important. If what he said is true, then this is wrong and should be investigated by relevant authorities. It's the only way to eradicate such. Not by comparing 2 or 3 wrongs. I wonder where we get such mentality from?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Britishpea: 6:42am On Apr 22
Wetin he wan go buy there? He be Chinese?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by crackhouse(m): 6:45am On Apr 22
43Ronin:
That restaurant is a front/cover for what's truly happening there that's why they don't allow people in. This is what happens when leaders compromise on the integrity of the people
exactly my thought. Chinese people are dangerous

1 Like

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 6:49am On Apr 22
DJInfluence:
what you have seen doesn't make other people's experience less important. If what he said is true, then this is wrong and should be investigated by relevant authorities. It's the only way to eradicate such. Not by comparing 2 or 3 wrongs. I wonder where we get such mentality from?

I totally agree.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 6:49am On Apr 22
RingRoadCartel:

Exactly.

If we do it to ourselves and get away with it, why can't they do it to us? Na rat weh dey inside house deh tell rat weh dey outside where fish dey. We don sell ourselves finish for where these foreigners dey.

See your life!!! Why not comment on the other part of the post?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 6:52am On Apr 22
BigkokoRep:
I know my comment got you really worked up, but never in my imagination did I feel you are probably one of the cl°wns that showed the Chinese how to discriminate against their fellow countryman.

Why are you irked if you ain't one of the f°°ls preventing Igbo people from voting in Lagos?
That hole you guys dug during elections in 2023 is yet to haunt y'all!
And next time, whether you are writing in pigin or English, write in full spending so I can articulate what nonsense happening in your skull!

will u shut ur trap n be sensible for once in ur life time mr burnt brain! U are just one stupid n hatefilled fellow,if u have no cognitive links to get me then get lost simple! U talking shit insulting a nigerian u dont know personally all because a chinese turn him dwn n u are here again talking trash,are u alright at all or u are sick in ur brain to ur ass? U better read well b4 talking trash online ozor.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by crackhouse(m): 6:56am On Apr 22
There are illegal activities going on there. I don't trust Chinese people... however just look at our people here attacking themselves instead of facing the topic of discussion.
Shame on y'all

1 Like

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Saviola86: 6:56am On Apr 22
I wonder what is funny and why he is laughing.

This isn't funny at all and God knows what I would have done there. It's either they let me in or I cause a scene.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by ariesbull: 7:00am On Apr 22
walexbiz:

I live in an apartment owned by a yoruba person and most of the tenant are Igbos, I cant really say the same for Igbos owned houses in Igbo land. Also I have a friend who told me his father stopped renting houses to Igbos because they always create problem when thie tenancy elapse and he decides not to rent to Igbos.
my Yoruba tenant in my house in Anambra is yet to pay their 2024 rent till now and I haven't even disturbed them
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 7:02am On Apr 22
Believeintruth:

Did he tell you that all Yorubas are APC or you just assume it now.
assuming? When u read his comments,u will get his details in full.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 7:14am On Apr 22
Believeintruth:

Which years back did they start it? You guys are just gaslighting igbos here.
Bro,nobody is gaslighting d igbos pls, n pls get ds right
i dont hate d igbos because i have them as friends,tenant n inlaws.
see dont let us go way back after d war,let just say during ds movement of nnamdi kanu for d actualisation of biafra. Just go back n check alot of videos by him what he says n how he promoted hates n tribalism straight up n d result it created within those years till last year when some yorubas felt it is enough n started dere own too. I hate tribalism with passion n will always go against it but atimes when u see some people comments u just need to reply them.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 7:26am On Apr 22
MILLERMannn:

When people take a serious matter as a laughing matter, just know you are saying the truth. Infact which of the tribe teaches Hausa people how to steal? Ask yourself and answer the question.
Ibo people are changing Yoruba view of the world.
It was the 20pounds your leaders gave ibo people after the civil war that is what they used to build what you are now seeing. Yoruba people that their not been confiscated, see where you are_ brown roof republic.
Looolx! One thing is dt dere is nothing to be taking serious in ur comments because it shows u know nothing about ur history u only live on stories u are told,
which teaches hausa how to steal looolx! Every tribes av been stealing in dere neighborhood b4 we were even joined up as a country! Changing yorubas view of d world? Lolx! U are in ur 4 corner walls n u bliv dt statement lolx
brown roofs are history in every countries,states n communities in d world! I dont understand how it is now a crime to av it.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by BrightUgbala1: 7:35am On Apr 22
I was denied an apartment at Trans-Ekulu in Enugu State because the landlord doesn't want Igbo people (I think he is Igbo).
He prefer yoruba
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by diamond68: 7:41am On Apr 22
Agbaburna1291:
Mint iphone SE 2020 64GB(white)
Factory unlocked
TouchID✅92%BH
Ask for more pictures
lphone wey done get fault. Nobody Dey sell good iPhone
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by lollytk(f): 7:42am On Apr 22
Maybe the supermarket was established for their citizens in Abuja and what are you looking for in Chinese supermarket that's not available in random malls and supermarkets around sef ? Na oversabi unnecessary show off wan wound you🙄.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by diamond68: 7:42am On Apr 22
CluelessMODS:

Do mind them! Very terrible people, they will never sell land to non indigens in the east.
which mad non indigene wants to buy land in the east ? For what ? Demon territory lol
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 7:49am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

Also tribalism from Igbo to Yoruba at my former company.

I have seen Anambra that has refused to marry from Imo state. Our own tribalism is worse in comparison to racism.

If you are ok with tribalism, you lose the rights to complain about racism.
cool cool cool
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by babamoha(m): 7:50am On Apr 22
Different between tribalism and racism?
They are the same.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by JaskanFactor: 7:53am On Apr 22
BOSSkesh:
Racism
How can you not sell to us in our own country

Its not your country, its the world of oyinvbo and thier country. Even Indians own Nigeria more than Nigerians.
We are thier hostages on this planet, so dont let it offend you when they make this clear.

And it wont have shock you so much if you knew that they wiped out all the black Chinese who founded china, and have come to Africa to do the same. The black people of china built the great wall of china to keep them out but failed eventually.

If you knew the Chinese are still wiping out the renaming black Chinese in Tibet, it wont shock you what happen in Abuja store.
And dont let it shock you either, how quickly they can resort to deadly violence against black people whom the whole world has been told our life is cheap, like that UBer driver woman found out in US.

Eventually they will become Hausa Yoruba and Igbo, just like they became Chinese.
The world belongs to oyinbo, quietly leave them alone in their world, as they show us the road to extinction on planet earth.

All the development you seeing in Nigeria is for their future country to inherit not for you. Cause as you can see the development goes with genocide of Nigerians by civil servant terrorists.

Its not your country, you dont have a pot to piss in, in oyinbos world. Stay out thier shop and keep your distance , and let it make you value each other more cause you in danger. As people who traditionally act like our blood is cheap are now living amongst Nigerians in larger numbers.

Look this is china in 1917

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GWa4b7g9qs&t=1625s

as you can see they were still dark like Indians then, cause the process of replacement was still in progress.

As of 1918 Saudi Woman looked like someone from Calabar , today its all oyinbo arab

Know the history of where you are for your own safety.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by CluelessMODS: 8:09am On Apr 22
diamond68:
which mad non indigene wants to buy land in the east ? For what ? Demon territory lol
Lmao 😂🤣
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by CluelessMODS: 8:12am On Apr 22
Believeintruth:

Did anyone single out Yorubas if for anything you guys have been attacking igbos here.
You just jumped into my mention without following the thread. Did you read the guys comment that attacked Yoruba first?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by CluelessMODS: 8:13am On Apr 22
Believeintruth:

Where did you see in the east? I dare you to name the place in the east. Take am easy to dey lie.
Look at this one!...
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by aywagze(m): 8:15am On Apr 22
Dont be surprised that place could be a spy center for other things ..chinese and spying are like 5&6 ..🤔

1 Like

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Agapeunit(m): 9:18am On Apr 22
[quote author=lollytk post=129566561]Maybe the supermarket was established for their citizens in Abuja and what are you looking for in Chinese supermarket that's not available in random malls and supermarkets around sef ? Na oversabi unnecessary show off wan wound you
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Hawkler: 9:28am On Apr 22
AqualinaXYZ:

Na inferiority complex dey worry them

Igbos coming to their land to outsmart them is worrisome

They sold all lands in Lagos and relocated to Oshogbo
Your reaction is like a primitive man who came out of his enclave & was given a new likelihood then went to a town crier to report the same person who gave him a new life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Naira Rebounds As Banks Offload Excess Dollars / Sterling Bank Staff Open Accounts Using Customers Names Linked With BVN For Loan / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.