Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) (49073 Views)

Abuja Chinese Supermarket Owner Appears Before FCCPC, Store Reopened / Abuja Chinese Supermarket Shuts Doors / Nigerians Went To The Chinese Supermarket In Abuja To Confirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:27am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

I am not trying to put Yoruba down, read my other post, I worked in an Igbo owned company in Lagos in wich no Yoruba man was hired. Tribalism cuts across all tribes in Nigeria.

I dare you to name the company. You this guys your lies will not help you.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:28am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

It is true, some Anambra will not even marry from imo or Ebonyi.

Igbos are more tribalistic in my opinion and we have to stop. This is 2024 for chrisssakke!

Oga name the company. My friend is from Ebonyi and his wife is from Anambra. I am Anambra and my wife is from Mbaise. Make una take am easy to dey lie.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:29am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:
I have seen a Yoruba landlord deny renting to an Igbo.

Also tribalism from Igbo to Yoruba at my former company. I have seen Anambra that has refused to marry from Imo state. Our own tribalism is worse in comparison to racism.
True
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:29am On Apr 22
Ezendigbo1978:
Sincerely, Seun wherever you are, you need to examine the heads of some of the so called mods you have on this platform before they ruin it totally.

Imagine the topic, yet some so called Igbos started derailing and the senseless individual never did anything to correct them. But when the Yorubas started giving it back to them, they were either banned or had their comments deleted.

You people need to grow up.

So the ones that started saying igbos are tribalistic that even lied that there are companies owned by igbos that do not hire yorubas are the ones who didn't derail the thread abi. You see most you Yoruba bigots una love gaslighting so much especially when the heat is on you guys. Tribalism no dey pay stop it
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:30am On Apr 22
SUNNINO:
Na Yoruba teach ibo people tribalism

Thank you. I worked in a corporate organisation. I was posted to a unit that had so many Yorubas. My first day, I was treated like a leper there.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:32am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

Nope, that is not true.

Bro it is true, I am sure you didn't witness tribalism in corporate world in the 90s and 80s. Most igbos who witnessed it resolved to play the same game the Yorubas play. The annoying part is that they Yorubas will gaslight you to claim victim but unknowingly they are the aggressor.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:34am On Apr 22
Pepperdemisback:

They are worse, even denying brides, especially Anambra. Can you talk about how Ebonyins are being treated in Igbo land? They are treated like outcasts.
Charlie Boy lived in somebody's house for a whole 7 years without paying N1 and even harassing her with Court. If you have a bad relationship with some people, you might decide to avoid them.
What about the bloody Landlord Association just because the Landlords are from other Igbo states?
https://www.google.com/search?q=family+refused+anambra+man+to+marry+from+imo&oq=&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUqCQgAECMYJxjqAjIJCAAQIxgnGOoCMgkIARAjGCcY6gIyCQgCECMYJxjqAjIJCAMQIxgnGOoCMgkIBBAjGCcY6gIyCQgFECMYJxjqAjIJCAYQIxgnGOoCMgkIBxAjGCcY6gIyCQgIECMYJxjqAjIJCAkQIxgnGOoCMgkIChAjGCcY6gIyCQgLECMYJxjqAjIJCAwQIxgnGOoCMgkIDRAjGCcY6gIyCQgOECMYJxjqAjIRCA8QABgDGEIYjwEYtAIY6gIyDwgQEC4YAxiPARi0AhjqAjIRCBEQABgDGEIYjwEYtAIY6gIyEQgSEAAYAxhCGI8BGLQCGOoCMg8IExAuGAMYjwEYtAIY6gLSAQYtMWowajeoAhSwAgE&client=ms-android-transsion&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

My friend is an Ebonyi guy and he married from Anambra. My tenant in my house in the east is an Ebonyi man, make una take am easy with one sided lies and narratives.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:35am On Apr 22
Pepperdemisback:

Kanu placed curses publicly on any Igbo man who attends a Yoruba man's Church.

Has it stopped them from attending the church? Why the one sided lies and narratives?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:36am On Apr 22
Timothy89:

In Yoruba land that's a big lie? Everyone cannot be you Igbo, except from anambra and imo, not sure of ebonyi, other Igbo no dey send any non Igbo

The highest tribalist in Nigeria are you Igbo, Northerners own na religion

Yoruba landlord that kept your rented house for your ancestors when they went for a dumb war that you were lured to deny Igbo that hold his money a rent? You people that don't allow outsider buy land and rent shop in your region

Oga that one is true about Yoruba landlord denying renting houses to igbos. Some may have genuine reasons while some is plain bigotry. Some years ago I tried renting a house in Yaba and the landlady flat out told me she will not rent to me as I am igbo.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:38am On Apr 22
harjay1986:

Just leave them to say nonsense they wish, am not in support of any tribe doing such but now pointing finger as if they are clean of such is what irritate me... where I work, the supervisor of the Housekeeping department happen to be Igbo Lady with children at home, when she speak I will just laugh, because the owner of the company is a Yoruba man and if he hear something of such the person is a gonna

Are Yorubas better? Come to corporate world and see closet tribalism exhibited by Yorubas you will understand. Everybody is involved in it, in the corporate world na una teach us the game.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:39am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

I agree with you. Its in all the tribes but I think its more with Igbos.

That is a big lie and I stand by that.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:43am On Apr 22
Agapeunit:
That is not true bro! The igbos started ds some years back! Yorubas only took ds serious last year!

Which years back did they start it? You guys are just gaslighting igbos here.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:44am On Apr 22
adebayosun02:

I have equally seen so many igbó tribes refusing to sell LAnd in the East to other Nigeria tribes.

You don't even know how to lie. Igbo tribes, so igbo is now a collection on tribe. Oya name the igbo triba naaa and the town where it happened.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:44am On Apr 22
Pat081:
igbo do that more than others

Oga name the state in igbo land that refused to sell land to others.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:45am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

It happens and needs to stop. Its not a good practice.

Name the place in the east where it happens it is simple. Is it Owerri, Onitsha and Enugu where a lot of Yorubas own lands and houses you want to tell me this?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:46am On Apr 22
maasoap:

So? People rent their house to whoever they feel comfortable with. Many igbos will never rent out their house to Yorubas or most commonly, Muslims. Chinese can do the same to themselves, even Americans.
This case of banning people from entering business premises to buy is a whole different game.

Quantify the igbos. That is what I am asking here.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:48am On Apr 22
Ekpoudom:

One Yoruba landlord denies entry to one Igbo tenant, right?

There are millions of Igbos who will not sell land to any non-indigene and who cannot tolerate Hausas or Gorubas in their Region.

Shut the hell up and continue to enjoy the hospitality and sanctuary that Seun Oshewa gives all his IPOB/BIAFRA/UGM cousins on this forum.

If one dared answer all of you back, Seun your godfather instantly revokes the privileges of one’s account.

There are millions you say!!! Oya give us one experience and name the igbo town and name the area in that town where the person tried to buy land and was denied. I can bet you don't even know, but because you are desperate to spread lies, you decided to talk rubbish here.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:50am On Apr 22
Agapeunit:
Most of u are worst than what u say to people! Quick to judge n very fast to destroy people. Do u even know dt d fellow is an obidient? Also one of d force behind obi's campaign in abuja n some other northern states! But because tribalism has got u blinded u never ever wanna think for a second dt all yorubas aint apc! All yorubas dont support dont even know who mc oluomo is! Shey na only igbo vote for obi?
Grow up!

Did he tell you that all Yorubas are APC or you just assume it now.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by highoctane: 3:54am On Apr 22
He want to flex and they flex him back.
Na wetin he wan go buy dia?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:56am On Apr 22
CluelessMODS:

I have seen so many Igbos refusing to sell land to Yorubas in the east.

Where did you see in the east? I dare you to name the place in the east. Take am easy to dey lie.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Believeintruth: 3:56am On Apr 22
CluelessMODS:

Yes everybody is tribalistic so why single out Yorubas?

Did anyone single out Yorubas if for anything you guys have been attacking igbos here.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by GamAUTO(m): 4:11am On Apr 22
AqualinaXYZ:

Na inferiority complex dey worry them

Igbos coming to their land to outsmart them is worrisome

They don sell all lands in Lagos and relocated to Oshogbo

Did you say outsmart? grin.. Lol whatever made you arrive at this conclusion
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Soliddust3030: 4:15am On Apr 22
AqualinaXYZ:

You guys are too dubious, I have seen cases of Aniomas not wanting to rent to igbos.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Longnthick(m): 4:20am On Apr 22
That's CHINA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IN NIGERIA.
It's not a public space,
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by jahsharon: 4:32am On Apr 22
AqualinaXYZ:

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, angry, bitter, miserable, and suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by myrates: 4:32am On Apr 22
officialwdhtv:
Man in shock after been denied entry into a chinese supermarket in Abuja shocked

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkLejsaoY8
Honestly, we take rubbish in this country.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 4:55am On Apr 22
Believeintruth:

Name the place in the east where it happens it is simple. Is it Owerri, Onitsha and Enugu where a lot of Yorubas own lands and houses you want to tell me this?

Enyia, I am from Awka south in Anambra state and my parents were vehemently against me marrying from Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 4:56am On Apr 22
Believeintruth:

That is a big lie and I stand by that.

You can stand by anything you want bruh, means nada to me.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Josephkabila12: 5:13am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

For privacy, I wont name the company. They won't even call a Yoruba for an interview. I also later worked in a Yoruba company where Igbos were treated like a second class citizen.
I bet u that no company like that here, if e sure for u mention the name of the company.
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Josephkabila12: 5:14am On Apr 22
Sapasenator:

If an Oyinbo man discriminate against a Yoruba in USA, is that ok for you? Just be honest with yourself. lets say your brother traves to USA and a White man refused to rent to him because your brother is black or because he had been scammed by a Nigerian. Are you going to be ok with that?
Are you from the USA Mention where you come from............
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by Sapasenator: 5:25am On Apr 22
Josephkabila12:
Are you from the USA Mention where you come from............

What has where I am from got to do with the simple fact i posted above?
Re: Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video) by BigkokoRep: 5:31am On Apr 22
I know my comment got you really worked up, but never in my imagination did I feel you are probably one of the cl°wns that showed the Chinese how to discriminate against their fellow countryman.

Why are you irked if you ain't one of the f°°ls preventing Igbo people from voting in Lagos?
That hole you guys dug during elections in 2023 is yet to haunt y'all!
And next time, whether you are writing in pigin or English, write in full spending so I can articulate what nonsense happening in your skull!

Agapeunit:
Most of u are worst than what u say to people! Quick to judge n very fast to destroy people. Do u even know dt d fellow is an obidient? Also one of d force behind obi's campaign in abuja n some other northern states! But because tribalism has got u blinded u never ever wanna think for a second dt all yorubas aint apc! All yorubas dont support dont even know who mc oluomo is! Shey na only igbo vote for obi?
Grow up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) / Lady Finds Biafran Currency In Her Father's Cupboard / Who Is Behind Naira Slide? Abdulsamad Rabiu (BUA) And Ifeanyi Ubah Have Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.