Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,058 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru (20658 Views)

Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole / Obiโ€™s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by phemray(m): 7:37am On Apr 22
EmiloCorn:
Yes it is generator they use in pumping the water. Since there was no water there before I doubt nepa will be there too.

Their local government chairman should upgrade it to solar as his duty for his people cheesy

See defence, was there power in the community b4 the borehole was done? But I think the video showed a manual borehole? Anyway the contractor should be informed immediately.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by maasoap(m): 7:38am On Apr 22
kettykin:
I now see why some villages are chronically poor and helpless, someone donated a cow to your village, he has to come and feed it and milk it too, tufiakwa. Height of indolence
It was a project poorly implemented. Many Nigerians wouldn't be surprised to hear that it broke down already just after two weeks grin grin grin. You guys just like using wrong analogy. Just after two weeks and you want the poor villagers to start spending on repairing. Una no dey fear una God anymore?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by aswani(m): 7:42am On Apr 22
udemzyudex:

Since they did not beg for it why are they complaining? Just take it as if it's not there anymore and move on.

That's not fair, after all the fanfare of the commissioning and press attendance broadcasting it far and wide.

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by SaturnNick(m): 7:44am On Apr 22
That's not Obi's fault na. Haba jama'a shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Dannyset(m): 7:45am On Apr 22
So?

What made it stop working? He should come and help you to maintain it?

People should learn to take responsibility.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by SaturnNick(m): 7:46am On Apr 22
adamusuleiman1:

Northerners did not beg for the boreholes. He travelled hundreds of Kilometers to install inferior boreholes when he was not invited.
Ok. Destroy the boreholes na

1 Like

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Tflex01: 7:46am On Apr 22
Abbeytoy:
grin grin grin grin grin

You see this thing called politics, it's not for all.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Uhaniced: 7:47am On Apr 22
[size=8pt][/size] Rubbish set of people, even when Davido gave them 2 million naira to buy Casket for Mobad, they went and buy small baby own.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Never4getU: 7:50am On Apr 22
[quote author=opamoses1 post=129563380][/quote]

Of course it will stop because his intention is to hoodwinked gullible Nigerians into believing he's a messiah in order to defraud the country like he Anambra then turned Saint overnight.

He had embarked on the borehole gimmick to use same to hypnotize his fellow 419ier but because fake and lies is part of him. How can someone travel all the way from Anambra to erect such a 12century borehole in this modern time and be commissioning it?

If we had made the mistake of electing him as president, the whole place would flooded of substandard project while the original money goes right into save heaven investment or family business as usual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by DMerciful(m): 7:51am On Apr 22
Did Tinubu just said he graduated or provided a forged certificate to INEC?

Let him show a video to back it up else he is lying.
chopnaira:

That's his truth. It's left for you to prove him wrong. When Inec claimed that Tinubu won the election, Peter Obi and Atiku headed to court to prove him wrong.

When Tinubu claimed to have graduated from CSU, people, people like Atiku hired American attorneys and Reno even travelled all the way to Chicago to Ty and prove him wrong. So you can also head to Zaria, Kaduna as well to prove the guy wrong.

Safe journey to Zaria ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by mukthar2000(m): 7:52am On Apr 22
But the work the first day?
I have try make una manage the situation.

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Tflex01: 7:53am On Apr 22
chopnaira:

Bullying and insulting Peter Obi is not a crime on Nairaland.

Peter Obi is a scam, a fraud, and a con artist.

Unfortunately, I was recently banned for insulting Obi by one of Seun's mod.

The thing shock me because the guy I replied to still had his insults on Tinubu and Pastor Adeboye without any penalty, but I was banned for replying with an insult on Obi. ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by bencr7: 7:53am On Apr 22
Obi na mumu,diz is romancing of north will not help him,he never learn lesson from Johnathan.
D same pple Johnathan that did Almajiri school for them, which dey did everything to not make it work.
Obi use ur head abeg.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by greypencils: 7:57am On Apr 22
Aba made borehole. Na so.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Dennisochampa: 7:57am On Apr 22
I see alot of people saying nonsense in the comment session...

Obi knows that there is power issues in the country...

And to power a borehole... U need light...

So why not think outside the box and install a solar powered borehole for them??

Na aboki wen send him children go beg na im Wan use him money buy generator to take pump water abi na the chairman wen dey find the one wen e go chop na im Wan get time to buy generator and fuel??

If u want to solve a problem for a people, solve it well...

What is worth doing is worth doing well....

This one na pure eye service.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Agapeunit(m): 7:59am On Apr 22
What is this rubbish now? Do u expect him to stay over there n maintain it for them too? What is the usefulness of d yeye attaihuru or what is his name? Stupid post. Leave obi alone! Why dnt ur stupid ass do a better one. Didirin

1 Like

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by rinaballa: 7:59am On Apr 22
adamusuleiman1:

Northerners did not beg for the boreholes. He travelled hundreds of Kilometers to install inferior boreholes when he was not invited.
and now that it installed they cant make use of the opportunity n keep it working shey?? U sound backward

1 Like

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by callmevirus(m): 8:01am On Apr 22
adamusuleiman1:

Look at how silly you sound

1 Like

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by toujurs: 8:03am On Apr 22
Nigerians ehn, we are our own problem, someone must have gone there and stopped it from working.

You were built a borehole, which your Local government, never saw you worthy to drink water.

You still expect who built the borehole for you, to maintain it.l for you.

You must be very mad, and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by civilserva: 8:04am On Apr 22
Obi is not your president
Obi is not your governor
Obi is not your local government chairman
He dug the borehole with his money
If you are not satisfied, dig a better one.
Case closed

1 Like

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by toujurs: 8:05am On Apr 22
adamusuleiman1:

Thank God i have stopped giving your people, who beg in the streets of lagos. Kobo! And i will never try it.

You guys are so daft, someone built borehole for you, instead of you to appreciate the effort, you animals, are still criticizing him

I don't blame you, it's obi i blame.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by civilserva: 8:08am On Apr 22
aswani:

That's not fair, after all the fanfare of the commissioning and press attendance broadcasting it far and wide.

Is there all? Rat poison is cheap
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by kellyzaf(m): 8:09am On Apr 22
deji17:
He is called Gbajue for a reason.

This shows the level of your mentality, is Obi suppose to bear the cost of the maintenance for them? So peter Obi must be the one to buy fuel to power the generator for them? Of he must provide electricity for them too?
Them no get local government chairman abi? Even community leaders over there? Don't let tribalism overrule your common sense. Dey play
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by PureNigerDeltan(m): 8:11am On Apr 22
adamusuleiman1:

I know say wetin Obi dey do na eye service oh!!! But you are wrong for saying this. Why borehole wey spoil go be news Una no fit fix am?
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Bennycollins: 8:12am On Apr 22
adamusuleiman1:

And they rejected the borehole but he imposed it on them, in their land. LasLas una go get sense.
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by jmoore(m): 8:14am On Apr 22
Dennisochampa:
I see alot of people saying nonsense in the comment session...

Obi knows that there is power issues in the country...

And to power a borehole... U need light...

So why not think outside the box and install a solar powered borehole for them??

Na aboki wen send him children go beg na im Wan use him money buy generator to take pump water abi na the chairman wen dey find the one wen e go chop na im Wan get time to buy generator and fuel??

If u want to solve a problem for a people, solve it well...

What is worth doing is worth doing well....

This one na pure eye service.....
Did the person that made the post say lack of power is the reason why the borehole is not working?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by sukar886: 8:17am On Apr 22
Then build your old na, abi u expect him to come down from anambra and pump the water for u, no be person wey en hand am to take care of, lazy boy
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by fuckJones(f): 8:18am On Apr 22
toujurs:
Thank God i have stopped giving your people, who beg in the streets of lagos. Kobo! And i will never try it.

You guys are so daft, someone built borehole for you, instead of you to appreciate the effort, you animals, are still criticizing him

I don't blame you, it's obi i blame.
how much do you even have in your account

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by anonimi: 8:19am On Apr 22
EmiloCorn:
Yes it is generator they use in pumping the water. Since there was no water there before I doubt nepa will be there too.

Their local government chairman should upgrade it to solar as his duty for his people cheesy

Was that how Gbajue Peter Obi upgraded every building in Anambra to tap water during his 8 years as governor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Anoze4real2022(m): 8:20am On Apr 22
[quote author=opamoses1 post=129563380][/quote]

Make una repair am with the money way una Papa dey donate give Bandits
Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by anonimi: 8:20am On Apr 22
sukar886:
Then build your old na, abi u expect him to come down from anambra and pump the water for u, no be person wey en hand am to take care of, lazy boy

So why is the gbajue man taking glory for the borehole

Ti a ba da aแนฃแป fun แปlแบน a ma pa laro ni.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede And His Supporters Campaign In Akokoland (Photos) / Edo Crisis: Anxiety In Oshiomhole's Camp As Support For Obaseki Swells / Jandor's Ignorance On Lagos Floods - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.