Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru (20636 Views)

Sani Attahiru Has Deleted His About Peter Obi's Borehole / Obi’s Borehole Commissiong: No Death, Trauma Nor Injury - Mahdi Shehu. / Borehole Collapses In Kogi 3 Weeks After Commissioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Slytiger: 11:36pm On Apr 21
Helinuesmybaby:

If only you stop eating hairs from barbing saloon you would understand that the water works with electricity either PHCN or GEN

No generator hence it won't work for now .

Oh I forgot gworo grew fetching from wells
An Ibo man must sha insult the aboki people. It's hobby to you people. One of the many reasons that confirms that Peter Obi is a fraudulent agulu messiah.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by favor914: 11:36pm On Apr 21
alizma:
Man dig ground about 5metres away and buried GP than there and connect pipe from there to the supposed location of his borehole and then called in the photographers to do their job. The moment the water in the tank underground finishes, the people were were confronted with the reality.
Double Chief, Ajudua & Ade Bendel they learn work were Gringory Obi dey.

The real analogy of a confident trickster that will do anything for publicity.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by favor914: 11:40pm On Apr 21
Helinuesmybaby:

If only you stop eating hairs from barbing saloon you would understand that the water works with electricity either PHCN or GEN

No generator hence it won't work for now .

Oh I forgot gworo grew fetching from wells
That Obi is a cheap scumbag bum, he knew they need a generator, he just dug the borehole, put a tank, called Journalists, & he was done?

Till date in all honesty, I don’t still believe that this is the nonsense that idiot called the press for, a person cannot be this cheap.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Ibrahimcoomasie: 11:42pm On Apr 21
alizma:
Man dig ground about 50metres away and buried GP than there and connect pipe from there to the supposed location of his borehole and then called in the photographers to do their job. The moment the water in the tank underground finishes, the people were were confronted with the reality.
Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Ibrahimcoomasie: 11:42pm On Apr 21
favor914:
That Obi is a cheap scumbag bum, he knew they need a generator, he just dug the borehole, put a tank, called Journalists, & he was done?
grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by StOla: 11:46pm On Apr 21
shortgun:
was he supposed to maintain it for them too

You mean Obi standard of infrastructure only last for 2weeks?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by favor914: 11:47pm On Apr 21
Ibrahimcoomasie:

grin
I will be ashamed to put my name on such a project, that Gringory Obi is just a low life son of a gun. Shameless Thing.

Tufiakpa.

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by favor914: 11:49pm On Apr 21
shortgun:
was he supposed to maintain it for them too
Who begged him to come & construct the tap, please do not start what you cannot finish, ordinary borehole na big thing to a whole so called fidelity bank billionaire?

Useless Stingy Miser Billionaire Indeed, e be like say you self shame for your guy?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Abbeytoy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21
grin grin grin grin grin

You see this thing called politics, it's not for all.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by CoronaVirusPro: 12:13am On Apr 22
In sane countries like China, Peter would be jailed for such scam.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by chopnaira: 12:15am On Apr 22
Abbeytoy:
grin grin grin grin grin

You this thing called politics, it's not for all.
LMAO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by favor914: 12:20am On Apr 22
chopnaira:

Bullying and insulting Peter Obi is not a crime on Nairaland.

Peter Obi is a scam, a fraud, and a con artist.
The Truth must have really pained that bintabisiriyu2.

That Gbajue Master has been exposed for the fraud that he is.

In all honesty I still cannot believe that this is what Ebenezer Peter Obi Scrooge called the press for, i will be ashamed to put my name on such a cheap project.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by shortgun(m): 1:05am On Apr 22
favor914:
Who begged him to come & construct the tap, please do not start what you cannot finish, ordinary borehole na big thing to a whole so called fidelity bank billionaire?

Useless Stingy Miser Billionaire Indeed, e be like say you self shame for your guy?
Why didn't you and your follow lost souls noticed that the community was lacking portable water water before Peter started building boreholes in the communities?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by shortgun(m): 1:08am On Apr 22
StOla:

You mean Obi standard of infrastructure only last for 2weeks?
If you had built a borehole that will last for even 3 days Peter Obi will not be in that community building boreholes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Betanaija42moro: 2:54am On Apr 22
favor914:
Gringory Yes Daddy Obi na stupid idiot political humbug.
Ok. After typing nonsense, just go back and face the economic hardship and poverty that is wiping you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by SupremeSpecimen: 3:09am On Apr 22
If apc told me it was sunny, I'd grab an umbrella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by chopnaira: 3:15am On Apr 22
Betanaija42moro:

Ok. After typing nonsense, just go back and face the economic hardship and poverty that is wiping you
You Obidients love to project what's happening to you on others . LMAO.

10 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by ElSudani: 4:48am On Apr 22
Abracadabra bore hole. Now you see water, now you don't.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by ccrenda5540: 5:24am On Apr 22
Like Yahaya Bello like Peter Obi

5 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Inspirer1: 5:32am On Apr 22
Macphenson:
People are really ungrateful.
Moreover, anyone could have even turned off electricity supply to the borehole just to spite the person who sponsored it. Personally I don't even consider the information as being true. They can only lie to themselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by Raskimonojendor: 6:01am On Apr 22
Prigidypogodo:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
sanwo olu is a criminal drug sniffing bastard
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Ajuri ngalielie is a fraudster
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by chopnaira: 6:06am On Apr 22
Prigidypogodo:
by the seven gods
by the celestial beings
by the lands and seas
without food and drink this early morning.
I curse anyone that helped in bringing calamity called Tinubu and Apc upon us just because of a mere banter.
I curse you and yours because this is purely
Amen
Amin
Iseee
Aseee

4 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by DMerciful(m): 6:08am On Apr 22
Is it possible the guy is lying? Should we take an agbado word for it?
opamoses1:
2 weeks after commissioning. Peter obi water project in Zaria Kaduna has stopped working

1 Like

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by blackmantis: 6:11am On Apr 22
A small solar submersible pump would have served better.

2 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by jahsharon: 6:12am On Apr 22
opamoses1:
2 weeks after commissioning. Peter obi water project in Zaria Kaduna has stopped working

That means the idiot would run Biafra down after two weeks when becomes the President of Biafra Republic which will be located near Mexico or Columbia

6 Likes

Re: Obi's Borehole Has Stopped Working 2 Weeks After Commissioning - Sani Attahiru by jahsharon: 6:13am On Apr 22
Prigidypogodo:
by the seven gods
by the celestial beings
by the lands and seas
without food and drink this early morning.
I curse anyone that helped in bringing calamity called Tinubu and Apc upon us just because of a mere banter.
I curse you and yours because this is purely wickedness.
lives have been loss
hope shattered
jobs lost
home broken
families in kidnappers den.
over 200 million Nigerians hungry just because you don't want a certain tribe to rule.
you made that choice knowing how the party you're supporting destroyed Nigeria for the past 8 years.
but you don't care.
all you cared was to come online and taunt those you think they lost.
your taunting at the expense of over 200m Nigerians.
Today I curse you and yours and the blood of the innocent spilled because of this administration incompetence is on your head and that of your generation.
it shall never be well with you.
So shall it be!
Amen
Amin
Iseee
Aseee

Seek help in time. The psychiatric hospitals are full. It seems this your mental illness is generationally heredited and incurable

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Akpobolokemi, Ex-nimasa DG And Nine Others For Alleged N1.153bn Sc / Strike Action: Lagos State Vows To Apply Rule Of Law / Revealed: Why Ambode Sacked Commissioners - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.