Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,800 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 (21457 Views)

Mannir Dan’iya, Sokoto Deputy Governor Joins APC After $5m Deal - DailyNigerian / Inec Declares APC's Ahmed Mannir Winner Of Lere Federal Constituency / Mannir Dan-Iya Remains PDP Governorship Candidate In Sokoto Not Tambuwal - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by 3seriez(m): 2:48pm On Apr 22
Shinjawestside:
Head slammers and scam always

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work
Bigotry doesn't put food on the table 🤌🏾
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by cezarman(m): 2:51pm On Apr 22
Praxis758:
He’s not representing Nigeria, we are not knows for fraud but truthfulness.

Please be truthful.
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by IAmHim1: 2:54pm On Apr 22
The system has its chains and koboko for SELFISH offenders. And that's what true justice is all about

You can break the law to pursue natural justice only if the law is found wanting. But make sure it serves the greater good and not just your selfish motives

Example: I can follow one-way to drive a pregnant woman to the hospital not because I'm late for my club outing

As you were

Reallife17:
Theres always a way to beat the system and that's what fraud is all about
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by Babangidapikin: 2:55pm On Apr 22
Shameless he goat ...the Northern BDC don't usually get involve in fraud this guy has stained them ....
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by Focusmind: 3:06pm On Apr 22
bobbiiee:
Except when jaz or unreasonable trust is involved one should not transact some sum of money without due diligence. Even for sum not more that 500k. Aboki will meet me at the bank. I remember when I needed a friend's black card to shop from China & I had to fund it, I told my pal, meet the Aboki at the bank both of you should be at the counter when he's handling the $, then do the transfer. As far back as at late 90's i write currency number down when going to some shops to sell. The moment we know that most people are crook the better. I guess I have trust issues.

grin grin grin - You wrote down the currency numbers?? I don see the person wey pass me o cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother, I dey shine eyes well well when dealing with my fellow countrymen
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by rhames(m): 3:10pm On Apr 22
Shinjawestside:
Head slammers and scam always

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

Another jobless E-idiot
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by Boldideas: 3:16pm On Apr 22
Biodun556:

https://leadership.ng/bdc-operator-defrauds-indian-businessman-of-737000/#:~:text=A%20Bureau%20de%20change%20(BDC,Mr%20Manas%20Das%2C%20of%20%24737%2C015.00.

Is he a northern or a Yoruba Muslim? One is a pen robber while the other like 419....
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by APOPTOSIS: 3:25pm On Apr 22
StaffofOrayan:
They used to deceive us that Northerners were honest!
What internet cannot expose doesn't exist!
Please remove the word "US".....
They deceived You and your Cohorts and not me.

A country that has ABACHA who regularly sends alerts from the grave, IBB whom we are yet to reconcile with.
BUHARI and T. Y. DANJUMA, Abudulrasheed Maina, Attorney General of the Federation under Buhari, All Northern NNPC Group Managing Directors and you go to bed believing the Northerners are Honest.

Anyone who thinks Northerners are saints ought to go for decompressive craniectomy of the brain.

1 Like

Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by Satazaa: 3:32pm On Apr 22
Basicend:
I am Yoruba. . But, from my trading and practical business experiences, Hausa business men are majorly honest people and straight forward.

I have traded with so many of them. In terms of forex and other things.

Absolutely true 💯
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by stanluiz(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22
APOPTOSIS:

A country that has ABACHA who regularly sends alerts from the grave, IBB whom we are yet to reconcile with.
BUHARI and T. Y. DANJUMA, Abudulrasheed Maina, Attorney General of the Federation under Buhari, All Northern NNPC Group Managing Directors and you go to bed believing the Northerners are Honest.

Anyone who thinks Northerners are saints ought to go for decompressive craniectomy of the brain.
They are the worst criminals in Nigeria.

They are the ones that brought corruption, criminality and waste in government.

With their corruption and criminality, they destroy the civil service, the military and other Federal government agencies and parasatal.

They are the main reason why Nigeria can't move forward. They rejected any progressive move to make Nigeria.

They are anti restructuring. Anti true federalism and anti progressive.

How can such people with this devilish characters be tagged as honest ? Is not possible.

Northerners and honesty should not be in the same sentence.

Honesty go with integrity. And we know that northerners don't have integrity in their blood.

1 Like

Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by kcmichael: 3:57pm On Apr 22
Pls fellow nairalanders ,,
I'm broke and hungry need little cash no matter how small it is
Kelechi ogbonna
Gtb
God bless you
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by t2luv1: 4:22pm On Apr 22
Paraman:
I wander why he couldn't buy the dollar through the right channel.

That's a huge amount of money

Okay in Nigeria what is the right channel? You freaking go to the bank guess what no freaking dollar. Again what the f*ck is the right channel?

1 Like

Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by Paraman: 4:24pm On Apr 22
t2luv1:

Okay in Nigeria what is the right channel? You freaking go to the bank guess what no freaking dollar. Again what the f*ck is the right channel?
Did you read the article at all?
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by t2luv1: 4:25pm On Apr 22
Basicend:
I am Yoruba. . But, from my trading and practical business experiences, Hausa business men are majorly honest people and straight forward.

I have traded with so many of them. In terms of forex and other things.

Honesty and Nigeria in the same sentence C'mon man. Look if Jesus H. Christ is in Nigeria this negro ain't believing anything that comes out of his mouth. Knowing Nigeria I betcha he would have taken Settlement.
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:33pm On Apr 22
APOPTOSIS:

Please remove the word "US".....

So u wan to tell me that nobody in ur hood has ever hired an aboki maiguard?
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by Menclothing1: 5:14pm On Apr 22
Almost a million dollar
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by frog12: 5:57pm On Apr 22
terrible shocked shocked
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by appini: 6:42pm On Apr 22
He should go report the matter to Buhari.
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by MomohMrMoore: 7:02pm On Apr 22
EFCC, DSS etc should investigate and prosecute the indian, BDC and the banks involved. This is a case on money laundering. Why not go to bank in the first place for such huge dollar amount. How did he get the naira money?
Indians and lebanese are shrewed business men
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by Dalohad: 7:03pm On Apr 22
allcomage:
Niger has become their safe heaven after committing heinous crimes in Nigeria because they are not Nigerians in the first place .

But we yorubas carry Nigeria for head pass, deceiving our skulls about One Nigeria. Laughable. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by Dalohad: 7:08pm On Apr 22
onadana:
Nothing police will do,someone defrauded me of N10,800,000milliion in December 2022.Till date police are still investigating.

The police I know must have collected your money and that guy's money swallowed.
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by Dalohad: 7:11pm On Apr 22
Focusmind:

grin grin grin - You wrote down the currency numbers?? I don see the person wey pass me o cheesy cheesy cheesy

My brother, I dey shine eyes well well when dealing with my fellow countrymen

Only in God we trust, every other person is a suspect until proven trustworthy.
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by onadana: 7:16pm On Apr 22
Dalohad:

The police I know must have collected your money and that guy's money swallowed.

You don't want to hear the story...sef..
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by Konquest: 9:05pm On Apr 22
Biodun556:

https://leadership.ng/bdc-operator-defrauds-indian-businessman-of-737000/#:~:text=A%20Bureau%20de%20change%20(BDC,Mr%20Manas%20Das%2C%20of%20%24737%2C015.00.
The Office of the National Security Adviser, Nuhu Ribadu and the EFCC should be contacted ASAP. They'll smoke the idiot's arse out from Niger Republic or wherever with the aid of the INTERPOL. Nuhu Ribadu really tamed the wings of those fake BDCs and the illegal currency black market operators in early 2024.
Re: BDC Operator, Abubakar Mannir, Defrauds Indian Businessman Of $737,000 by PHAYOL81: 9:23pm On Apr 22
Agba Yahoo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP vs APC - 2015 Projection Model / Cash Crunch: Senators, Reps Members Abandon Chambers In Search Of Money / Fayose To Recruit 2,000 Workers In Ekiti: 40 Days To Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.