Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun (21041 Views)

Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri / Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request / Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by ThunderFireAgba: 3:02pm On Apr 22
Jennyclay:
This doesn’t look like a suicide case. No note was found, no single evidence that it was a deliberate suicide undecided

I’m this case, the police should kindly arrest the husband and the sons of this woman for proper investigation.

Honestly, if you don’t catch a Nigerian man red handed committing a barbaric crime, they will frame it and get away with the crime. Nigerian men can never be trusted undecided

Bunch of rapist and murderers!!
Tell me, who is the man that frustrated your life??
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Juwessgratitud3: 3:02pm On Apr 22
Mindlog:

Singles, the married, Christians, Muslims, Atheists etc struggle with mental health issues, leading some to suicide completion

I know what I'm saying. Marriage doesn't prevent this so why won't they let me hear word?

A lot of nairalanders need serious reorientation. There head is messed up and they are looking for who to mislead but I know better and will do what makes me happy.

2 Likes

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Knowsme: 3:02pm On Apr 22
Rip to the dead
Pls I don't know if a good Samaritan can share me little data to finish what I'm doing online i have 20mb left pls.. 081-34-8276-51 mtn
Thanks
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Kemadealadire(f): 3:05pm On Apr 22
Sad, suicide should never be an option to be considered.

1 Like

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by tobenuel(m): 3:11pm On Apr 22
Jennyclay:
This doesn’t look like a suicide case. No note was found, no single evidence that it was a deliberate suicide undecided

I’m this case, the police should kindly arrest the husband and the sons of this woman for proper investigation.

Honestly, if you don’t catch a Nigerian man red handed committing a barbaric crime, they will frame it and get away with the crime. Nigerian men can never be trusted undecided

zukwanuike Jennyclay. rest in Jesus

I remember last weekend you were looking for a guy to take you out. rest, make God no allow bad happen to you
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by ignis: 3:14pm On Apr 22
Let there be investigation.

1 Like

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by MrColdsweat: 3:19pm On Apr 22
Amaechi talk am say Nigerians are super cowards. They will rather commit suicide than confront their leaders.

1 Like

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by purples25(f): 3:22pm On Apr 22
People are suffering.

I just. Wish. Nigerians. Weren't. Wicked. And. Insensitive.

The other day someone dissed all parents complaining about the stress of handling their kids on another thread. A wicked person that wants people to keep lying and smiling and forming strong all the time. Until they burst in frustration. Nobody can tell me anything, for me that guy is a devil.
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by EmmyMaestro(m): 3:22pm On Apr 22
Jennyclay:

After typing your hate comment, you will hide in the background and wait for people to quote you, because whenever you are reading quotes or see that you were mentioned by many people, that is what turns you on and makes your panties wet abi ?
I won't be surprised if you are playing with your vibrator while reading them

1 Like

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Dennisochampa: 3:25pm On Apr 22
If u check well..
I'm sure this woman was crying to alot of people and asking for one help or another.... But they will not take her seriously

Other may even see her as lazy or a liability.

But money wen them no see take give her to enjoy life.. Them go see am bring come out for her burial...

Make God no allow us see werin go make us take our lives.....

This world is wicked...
May her soul rest in peace and may God forgive her imperfections.... Amen
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by purples25(f): 3:27pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

I know what I'm saying. Marriage doesn't prevent this so why won't they let me hear word?

A lot of nairalanders need serious reorientation. There head is messed up and they are looking for who to mislead but I know better and will do what makes me happy.

They are evil. After the whole marriage they would start another diss. That you don't have any other achievement apart from being a married woman. That women should aspire to be more than wives. And they will start to praise single ladies that are boldly moving forward without partners in front of you.

The world is mad, it doesn't know what it wants, people just love to harass. A lot of people are just bullies, e no get anything wey dey please them! Please don't get married because of them, they are not worth a cent of your efforts!

2 Likes

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:27pm On Apr 22
Even in this hardship, even as he shows them shege banza shege, even if he poo on their heads and on the head of their elders....

They Won't give up on him, they are his zombie, they love his hardship , they will keep on commiting suicide one by one if they can't endure than to correct his government and speak out....

They now have mastered the mindset of the Almajiris over their leaders......

The woman has lost hope, she won't accept her head to be used for skullarship as well, imagine the blood being wasted in Nigeria daily....

R.I.P Madam, SANE NIGERIANS loved you....
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Emmanuel30a: 3:32pm On Apr 22
post=129565169:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/49-year-old-woman-allegedly-hangs-self-in-ogun/%3famp
When you meets someone who is not your gang, this is how you would hangs or continues to hangs yourself... WE THAT IS NOT GANG tells you not bang, you says what we do is clang... Now, one lang that said our slang is clang has gone to or went to hang herself... Did she hide herself...?, why didn't she poison herself now...? Until you sees for yourself, you won't knows that you are deceiving yourself... Our slang is not clanging...and we are not changing...or changing it... Those who says we are clanging, are those who we are hanging...and "banging"? Of course, you are doing your banging&"clanging" by hanging; so you would be receiving death by hanging...
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Emmanuel30a: 3:34pm On Apr 22
purples25:
People are suffering.

I just. Wish. Nigerians. Weren't. Wicked. And. Insensitive.

The other day someone dissed all parents complaining about the stress of handling their kids on another thread. A wicked person that wants people to keep lying and smiling and forming strong all the time. Until they burst in frustration. Nobody can tell me anything, for me that guy is a devil.
Which guy? My guy or my kind of guy...?
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by FireUpNow(m): 3:34pm On Apr 22
Tinubu and APC don make country too hard for people.
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Biteized(m): 3:38pm On Apr 22
This life isn't easy for anyone. It's well
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Juwessgratitud3: 3:43pm On Apr 22
purples25:

They are evil. After the whole marriage they would start another diss. That you don't have any other achievement apart from being a married woman. That women should aspire to be more than wives. And they will start to praise single ladies that are boldly moving forward without partners in front of you.

The world is mad, it doesn't know what it wants, people just love to harass. A lot of people are just bullies, e no get anything wey dey please them! Please don't get married because of them, they are not worth a cent of your efforts!

Meanwhile if you check their lives, it's nothing to write home about. They just be talking down on others to feel good about thier miserable lives, that I've come to understand about them.

I love myself cos I'm not one to be bothered about all that crappy talk.

2 Likes

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Chukwuka319(m): 3:50pm On Apr 22
obinna58:
Mods should ban this moniker again make she rest cheesy She’s damaging nairaland with her senseless posts
Lol! Systematic damage.
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by meobizy(f): 3:54pm On Apr 22
Did she allegedly die too?
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Chukwuka319(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22
Jennyclay:

Lol!! Nne! Be calming down before you explode like the volcano Mount Krakatoa.
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by GreatVocalist: 3:59pm On Apr 22
Jennyclay:

How this person has not been banned indefinitely from this platform is a fact I can't understand.
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by placeofallure(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:
So marriage could not save her from taking her life?

I thought according to nairalanders marriage and family will prevent loneliness and depression. Why didn't the fact she was married with children prevent her from taking her own life.? Simply shows majority of you here have a warped mentality need reorientation.

Sad and rip to her.

Sadly, you seem to be the disillusioned one. There's nowhere in that short narration where they mentioned that she has a husband. She has a son, Yes! She might be widowed, she might be divorced, she could be estranged or separated from the husband. All of these are not a husband and wife situation.

If you are looking for where to vent or rant, check the next door. Leave people who want to be married alone. Even if dem dey collect wotowoto there, it's their wotowoto not yours. If you want to become òpó sarefati and stay unmarried till thy kingdom come, that one is your business not anybody's.

Ẹṣe púpọ bẹ ṣe n tẹti síwa.
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Lawalemi(m): 4:20pm On Apr 22
No infrastructural developmental strooes from Ogun, just woes and agony.
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by joepentwo(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22
Ehyaa 🤔
No matter what you're going through, no commit suicide 😢😢😢

Click the link on my signature to earn 1k
Instantly
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by sunsweet33: 4:37pm On Apr 22
She was tired!

Too much poor mental health support in some places. Maybe she was even suffering hormonal imbalances that affected her mood.

RIP Madam.
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by 99thEnemy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 22
Jennyclay:

Have you renewed your Tinder subscription?
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by spagettiluv: 4:41pm On Apr 22
omoredia:
Tinubu will clear the south west for his fulani masters
okay
We will be here soon to blame Peter Obi when such occurrence happen in the east,hold on
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by truthhurts2: 4:49pm On Apr 22
Jennyclay:

Sha be calming down grin
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by truthhurts2: 4:50pm On Apr 22
Depression is really real, pls let show love (no matter how little it might be in any form) to people around us, being family or friends or neighbors. It goes a long way.

Debts brings about pressure, and too much pressure most times lead to depression, but wetin man do! Man must survive

1 Like

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by truthhurts2: 4:57pm On Apr 22
Says who?
Juwessgratitud3:
So marriage could not save her from taking her life?

I thought according to nairalanders marriage and family will prevent loneliness and depression. Why didn't the fact she was married with children prevent her from taking her own life.? Simply shows majority of you here have a warped mentality need reorientation.

Sad and rip to her.
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Juwessgratitud3: 4:58pm On Apr 22
truthhurts2:
Says who?

You won't understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) / Bauchi Spends N4,500 On Each COVID-19 Patient's Meal Daily / Common Birth Control Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.