Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun (21043 Views)

Police Inspector ‘kills Self’ In Maiduguri / Benue University Student Hangs Himself After His Father Reject His ₦50k Request / Friday Osadolor Commits Suicide! Edo College Of Education Lecturer Hangs Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Agapeunit(m): 5:54pm On Apr 22
[quote author=Blaze14k post=129574354]The frustration is getting too much. The woman voted for tribalism not knowing she's going to hit tinubulation. Gone so soon chai under one year
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by IamAtAnger: 5:58pm On Apr 22
How u take know who she supported or if she even voted?...shey dem swear for una ni abi una juz deliberately mumu
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Na hardship you take dey play

Them never see anything

Make them continue to dey step into the polling unit with religion sentiment and tribalism
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by idahme(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:
So marriage could not save her from taking her life?

I thought according to nairalanders marriage and family will prevent loneliness and depression. Why didn't the fact she was married with children prevent her from taking her own life.? Simply shows majority of you here have a warped mentality need reorientation.

Sad and rip to her.

Unknown to you , you actually need help. Console yourself that you don't need the companionship of a man and children because one person who is your age mate died as a result of depression. In your mind it's better to be an ENP than to die . For every of this case there are millions than marriage and children has helped turned their minds for them to see the other beautiful part of the world.
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by VersatileVee: 6:17pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

I thought according to nairalanders marriage and family will prevent loneliness and depression. Why didn't the fact she was married with children prevent her from taking her own life.? Simply shows majority of you here have a warped mentality need reorientation.

Sad and rip to her.

My dear, it's in marriage u will experience depression the most, enjoy your single status...
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by tiswell(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Sad and rip to her.
single ladies do take their lives too,so rest!
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Juwessgratitud3: 6:25pm On Apr 22
tiswell:
single ladies do take their lives too,so rest!

You won't understand
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Dalohad: 6:48pm On Apr 22
My fellow yoruba Muslim bulabans don pick race from thread. cheesy grin

Helinues .. grin
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by iyababs: 7:03pm On Apr 22
On the contrary, marriage, family or children cannot stop depression or loneliness, not even money can . Depression can make one see no sense in the above, depression can make everything worthless.

One gets fed up with everything and feels it should all end now.

Juwessgratitud3:

Sad and rip to her.

1 Like

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Ganjafama(m): 7:25pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Sad and rip to her.
Are you the real jewessgratitud3 or you are an impostor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Juwessgratitud3: 7:31pm On Apr 22
Ganjafama:
Are you the real jewessgratitud3 or you are an impostor?

It's me my dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by soccerlite: 8:38pm On Apr 22
Even gari isn't affordable for the innocent

The hardship is unbearable
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by purples25(f): 11:00pm On Apr 22
Emmanuel30a:
Which guy? My guy or my kind of guy...?

Who knows? All I know about him is that in my opinion, he is an asshole.
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Emmanuel30a: 1:01am On Apr 23
purples25:

Who knows? All I know about him is that in my opinion, he is an asshole.
But I don't kinda like your asshole, I won't you asks to hold a pole... I know what's inside a pole and what is inside your asshole...or a asshole... What is inside the asshole of a whole mole...? You are a mole! Mole can hold a pole, but not I drills her asshole; probably to whips or make her asshole whole... I would send some moles to joe cole, ashley cole and wandy coal... Even "mandy cole or mandy charcoal"...
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by ariesbull: 6:03am On Apr 23
CountinBlessins:
Oh my goodness!!!
All the elderly people living there are afraid to the extent they are now committing suicide? cry

Because the youths are either slapping them in traffic
Killing them over palm oil
Beheading them after drinking sachet alcohol
The sons are beating up their mother's over inheritance
Or their children are abroad being imprisoned for cyber crime.

The other day I saw where a son beheaded his father over land.
OMG.
Or is it the women abandoning their babies in gutters?

The land needs healing ... cry
they have the highest respect in the country

They said they are the .oat respectful group by laying prostrate

That's definition of respect
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by sam2kenny: 7:46am On Apr 23
Jennyclay:
This doesn’t look like a suicide case. No note was found, no single evidence that it was a deliberate suicide undecided

In this case, the police should kindly arrest the husband and the sons of this woman for proper investigation.

Honestly, if you don’t catch a Nigerian man red handed committing a barbaric crime, they will frame it and get away with the crime. Nigerian men can never be trusted undecided

Bunch of rapist and murderers!!

Na people like you ur husband friends or gateman dey knack carry the pikin give the innocent man to train as his child. Rubbish
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by AuthorMan: 8:17am On Apr 23
Juwessgratitud3:

Sad and rip to her.

You must be battling with depression for this kind of statement to come out of you.
And I am pretty sure you are not an attractive woman.
This may be the root cause of your being single and not being sort after. So, you resulted into downplaying the importance of marriage.

No preacher in his right senses says marriage solves all the problems of couples so, if you have been scammed by some fake prophets that's your own cup of Nescafe.

One thing is sure though, you will know the importance of companionship in your old age. If you are blessed with living long.
That time, your misery has just started because loneliness would be the best you can get. And it will be too late.

Shalom!
Re: 49-Year-Old Woman Allegedly Hangs Self In Ogun by Gentlesoul2021(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24
Jennyclay:
This doesn’t look like a suicide case. No note was found, no single evidence that it was a deliberate suicide undecided

In this case, the police should kindly arrest the husband and the sons of this woman for proper investigation.

Honestly, if you don’t catch a Nigerian man red handed committing a barbaric crime, they will frame it and get away with the crime. Nigerian men can never be trusted undecided

Bunch of rapist and murderers!!

You're always against men, I hope it is not men's car you are hopping in to take selfish. You are an hypocrite if u don't practice what u teach and speak on SM...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port-Harcourt Lady Infects Man With HIV & Blocks Him On Facebook (Photos) / Bauchi Spends N4,500 On Each COVID-19 Patient's Meal Daily / Common Birth Control Myths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.