Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident (19834 Views)

10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash / 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by BuyMeBanger: 9:08am On Apr 22
May their souls rest in peace. Just reading the Toyota Sienna's are renowned for their safety even getting an award for it undecided.
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Emmanuel30a: 9:09am On Apr 22
MrCover:

Source: https://leadership.ng/25-passengers-burnt-to-death-in-kogi-accident/
Fairly well recognised or very well recognised...? This is still fairly recognised, not a demise that is very well recognised&widely recognised... When we told you to stop antagonises and plagiarises..., without giving me rice and liteice or without giving me litehaice/liteice that is full of rice, you said WE ARE NOT the one you recognised...?; you think you are wise...?, omo-you are unwise and can never be wise... This is how you would be meeting your demise..., since you don't wants to gives me rice and or liteice/litehaice that is full of rice or with rice; beatrice would soon meet her demise... I mean, twice&thrice beatrice that are eating rice... Beatrice or twice&thrice beatrice that are eating rice, would soon meet their demise...; it doesn't matter if they are on premise... They would meet their demise b4 d sunrise...U plagiarises d person u antagonises?When would u arises...?
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by 4good3: 9:11am On Apr 22
SpecialAdviser:

Driver was drunk but you are relying on what your pastor told you. You even have the effontry to tell us those words saved.

If you had died, the beating you will receive from angels no be here. You refused to use your God gifted brain and chose to fall for what your pastor told you. I'm a Christian, I believe in Jesus. But Jesus is always unhappy the way we reason over here.

Until you become born again you can never comprehend 1Corinthians 2:14. It is strictly kingdom privilege Isaiah 54:17. Why not make up your mind and cross over to the kingdom of God's dear sons now. God will forgive your sins not matter how bad 1John 1:9 and He will receive you and transform you. Isaiah 55:7, 2Cor 5:17.
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Ezmans: 9:12am On Apr 22
Nigeria have happened to them wicked government potholes everywhere
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Forkthiefnubu: 9:13am On Apr 22
Catastrophic, may their souls rest in peace
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by lionshare: 9:15am On Apr 22
This is totally avoidable! We should pass a law that ensures politicians and civil servants are severely punished whenever such occurs to serve as a deterrent for all parties responsible.

1 Like

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Lawalemi(m): 9:18am On Apr 22
Tell me why someone would just travel round Nigeria for fun.
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Ayobeck(m): 9:20am On Apr 22
MrCover:
God Almighty Please Protect Me From EVIL
Amen but not only u don't b selfish

As for me God protect me,my family,my fiance,my friends,my church members,my enemies n all d nairaland fans n d owner of dis nairaland n staffers from all evils amenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·βœ¨βœ¨

1 Like

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Jonjam269: 9:20am On Apr 22
AqualinaXYZ:
Imagine living in hell(Nigeria) still got burnt to death

Oga ooo
You are the one living in hell in your barren and mud region loser!
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by ppogba: 9:24am On Apr 22
A maximum of 20 seconds of patience would have avoided this.

1 Like

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Hezmatosky: 9:24am On Apr 22
Nothing less than 25 people died, and you call it ghastly accident? What a misplaced grammar selection angry You be Kogi abi? No wonder
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:28am On Apr 22
4good3:

Until you become born again you can never comprehend 1Corinthians 2:14. It is strictly kingdom privilege Isaiah 54:17. Why not make up your mind and cross over to the kingdom of God's dear sons now. God will forgive your sins not matter how bad 1John 1:9 and He will receive you and transform you. Isaiah 55:7, 2Cor 5:17.
I am far born again more than you.
You saw a drunk driver and still boarded his vehicle. What is wrong with you?
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Hezmatosky: 9:34am On Apr 22
Honestly I don't like this Kogi people and how they behave. I had the opportunity to work in Kogi for almost a year, and the poverty in Kogi state is so thick that you can feel it. And the youths there are just like terrorist. Very dangerous people. One day we were at a bar at Ankpa cooling off, and two hungry looking guys came to us demanding for two cartons of beer or we leave. Imagine. Let it be my state Anioma, ofcourse it can't even happen. But even if, those people don die that day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by adexoramo(m): 9:35am On Apr 22
God save me from a ghastly accident from ibadan to ife last week Saturday. I still feel the trauma till this period. Most drivers are so reckless and don't care about the safety of their passangers
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by papiwyte(m): 9:36am On Apr 22
And Yahaya Bello was busy siphoning state funds while potholes have rendered the entire state roads useless and accident prone

That white fowl must go to jail

1 Like

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Timothy89(m): 9:48am On Apr 22
SpecialAdviser:

Driver was drunk but you are relying on what your pastor told you. You even have the effontry to tell us those words saved.

If you had died, the beating you will receive from angels no be here. You refused to use your God gifted brain and chose to fall for what your pastor told you. I'm a Christian, I believe in Jesus. But Jesus is always unhappy the way we reason over here.

Jesus is always unhappy? Jesus spokesperson himself
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by udomonday: 9:52am On Apr 22
AqualinaXYZ:

Oga ooo
overspeeding is the major cause of accidents on the roads,how can two vehicles negotiate a pothole with speed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by highchief1: 10:05am On Apr 22
MrCover:

Source: https://leadership.ng/25-passengers-burnt-to-death-in-kogi-accident/
thank GOD WE NO LONGER USE Road and even if we do,not public transport.once u cross a certain stage in Nigeria u can now live a little bit longer.rip to the dead.fire and water death are the worst
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by article1: 10:09am On Apr 22
AqualinaXYZ:

Oga ooo
So you're living in hell
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Jovi10: 10:11am On Apr 22
dododawa1:
what of drunk and overspending drivers.

Like I noted in my comment, most deaths in Nigeria are avoidable. From good roads comes strict regulations for traffic offenders, speed monitoring police and camera etc. But you can't do that when the road itself is a death trap and everyone is just trying to maneuver pot holes. Let the government do their own responsibility first which is to provide the basic and necessary amenities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Adewale1603(m): 10:15am On Apr 22
Jovi10:
Caused by the governments failure to provide good roads. Lots of deaths happening in Nigeria are avoidable but the government is just so useless and some Nigerians will still be defending the government that should the government be doing everything for us. Please what is it that we benefit from Nigeria as citizens. Mention just one thing.
everything no be bad roads, true we know that the roads are bad, but people still dey contain and manage it. Some Nigerians themselves are causes of their own misfortunes, due to other bad behaviors like overtaking, over speeding, taking drugs and alcohol, e.t.c everything no be caused by bad roads, if it's by bad roads alone, cars would be involving in accident everyday
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:25am On Apr 22
Timothy89:

Jesus is always unhappy? Jesus spokesperson himself
Yes he is unhappy when we sin or reason uselessly
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Timothy89(m): 10:29am On Apr 22
SpecialAdviser:

Yes he is unhappy when we sin or reason uselessly

You know this how? You're trying to form learned when you just type like a nonetity
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Neoteny(m): 10:38am On Apr 22
Nothing good ever comes out of Kogi
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Kingzmate(m): 10:56am On Apr 22
THIS STORY NO DEY STRAIGHT angry

ABI BOMB DEY FOR THE POT HOLE cry

THIS GOVERNMENT COMES WITH SO MANY DEAD BODIES undecided

1 Like

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by ferry1: 11:35am On Apr 22
May God almighty console all the families involved
Is heartbreaking
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Fred55: 11:59am On Apr 22
25 lives gone due to bad roads while a single man stole billions of naira for himself.
God have mercy on your children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:18pm On Apr 22
Timothy89:

You know this how? You're trying to form learned when you just type like a nonetity
Is you that speak like a nonentity. And by large most you have always been a mockery to the holy name of Jesus. Always behaving daft in the name of Christianity. How can a reasonable human being, get to park, see a driver taking a satchet alchohol, getting drunk and enter his vehicle and start praying. Praying to who? Are you senseless enough to know that you are not suppose to enter such vehicle? Jesus is very unhappy with you lots aswear down
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Timothy89(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22
SpecialAdviser:

Is you that speak like a nonentity. And by large most you have always been a mockery to the holy name of Jesus. Always behaving daft in the name of Christianity. How can a reasonable human being, get to park, see a driver taking a satchet alchohol, getting drunk and enter his vehicle and start praying. Praying to who? Are you senseless enough to know that you are not suppose to enter such vehicle? Jesus is very unhappy with you lots aswear down

Who ask you for this jargons chatterbox. I'm not interested in the guy copy and paste you're explaining

I mean how or when did Jesus tell you he's unhappy with how someone reasoning? Have you been to heaven before ni werey to know

You're the one daft here, validating what you're not sure of, who are you to validated what Jesus is happy and unhappy with

Religion jingoist dummy abusing others
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Hullcity: 2:07pm On Apr 22
May their souls rest in perfect peace amen.
May God almighty comfort their loved ones in these trying time
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:35pm On Apr 22
Timothy89:

Who ask you for this jargons chatterbox. I'm not interested in the guy copy and paste you're explaining

I mean how or when did Jesus tell you he's unhappy with how someone reasoning? Have you been to heaven before ni werey to know

You're the one daft here, validating what you're not sure of, who are you to validated what Jesus is happy and unhappy with

Religion jingoist dummy abusing others
Still talking nye nye nye. Yan yan yan

You need a crash course in reading the Bible to understand all the time God was unhappy with the people of israel. I don't argue with juju worshippers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yaba BRT Terminal: Another Abandoned Project? - Photos / Guide To Ogbunike Cave, Anambra State / Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.