Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident (19838 Views)

10 Passengers Burnt To Death In Oyo Auto Crash / 18 Passengers Burnt As Bus Collides With Trailer In Bauchi / 5 Passengers Burnt To Death After Bus Catches Fire While Travelling To Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Pacyrus(m): 3:14pm On Apr 22
You could have postponed the journey till another day.
Thank God, all the same.
Towncrier007:
To be honest you will never fully understand when death knocks, I've almost had a near death experience,while I was travelling to sch way back,inside the vehicle I kept having flashes of accidents,but then I was thought by my pastor to voice out using the word of God against the flashes,I will see and counter, in my life I have never experienced such... The driver was drunk with sachet gin,and we almost had accident over 5 times.

The night before the journey,they was dreams of accident on the road. But speaking out using the name of Jesus against the evil imaginations was the key. Thanks be unto God I am alive

1 Like

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Pacyrus(m): 3:17pm On Apr 22
You spoke my mind.
SpecialAdviser:

Driver was drunk but you are relying on what your pastor told you. You even have the effontry to tell us those words saved.

If you had died, the beating you will receive from angels no be here. You refused to use your God gifted brain and chose to fall for what your pastor told you. I'm a Christian, I believe in Jesus. But Jesus is always unhappy the way we reason over here.
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Timothy89(m): 4:30pm On Apr 22
SpecialAdviser:

Still talking nye nye nye. Yan yan yan

You need a crash course in reading the Bible to understand all the time God was unhappy with the people of israel. I don't argue with juju worshippers

Put me on the bible verse that stated that Jesus wasn't happy and unhappy with people reasoning ? I want to learn mobile pastor

You don't push a dumb claimed around thinking everyone has a low brain like you
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by placeofallure(f): 4:44pm On Apr 22
Hmmmn! The villagers do not have the equipment to stop the fire or salvage the situation.... Imagine if Yẹyẹ Bello had used part of his 80 billion loot to construct fire stations across the local governments in the state...many deaths in Nigeria are needless, avoidable deaths. This will not happen in saner climes, it won't!

It's a great tragedy to live and die as a Nigerian (especially if you are impoverished) cause hell don meet hell. It's hell already here!

God be with their families.

1 Like

Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22
Timothy89:

Put me on the bible verse that stated that Jesus wasn't happy and unhappy with people reasoning ? I want to learn mobile pastor

You don't push a dumb claimed around thinking everyone has a low brain like you
You surely need a brain surgery. If God can be angry, why not Jesus? Are they not one again? Jesus even got angry and chased traders from selling in the Synagouge. Ode buruku
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Jovi10: 5:55pm On Apr 22
Adewale1603:
everything no be bad roads, true we know that the roads are bad, but people still dey contain and manage it. Some Nigerians themselves are causes of their own misfortunes, due to other bad behaviors like overtaking, over speeding, taking drugs and alcohol, e.t.c everything no be caused by bad roads, if it's by bad roads alone, cars would be involving in accident everyday

That's why I first said most of the deaths in Nigeria are avoidable. First the government needs to play their own part by providing the basic amenities they are meant to provide.
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Timothy89(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22
SpecialAdviser:

You surely need a brain surgery. If God can be angry, why not Jesus? Are they not one again? Jesus even got angry and chased traders from selling in the Synagouge. Ode buruku

God was angry about what exactly?

How did Jesus chasing people trading in synagogue an affirmation that he was angry with people reasoning?

You've just proven to be the person you're taming earlier on

Look at this one with water melon brain talking about brain surgery when all your brain components are either not working or failed in its transmission

You need to increase the level of your reasoning, stop typing whenever your brain stop functioning
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:22pm On Apr 22
Timothy89:

God was angry about what exactly?

How did Jesus chasing people trading in synagogue an affirmation that he was angry with people reasoning?

You've just proven to be the person you're taming earlier on

Look at this one with water melon brain talking about brain surgery when all your brain components are either not working or failed in its transmission

You need to increase the level of your reasoning, stop typing whenever your brain stop functioning
No. Jesus was happy that they sold in the Synagouge. Even God was happy when He destroyed the world with water. I was even thinking I was arguing with adult. When you start primary school you come back.

Does all actions that anger God not come from reasoning? ode
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Timothy89(m): 7:19pm On Apr 22
SpecialAdviser:

No. Jesus was happy that they sold in the Synagouge. Even God was happy when He destroyed the world with water. I was even thinking I was arguing with adult. When you start primary school you come back.

Does all actions that anger God not come from reasoning? ode

So it is human reasoning that make God unhappy to destroy the world? Which bible verse back this up? A nonetity Christain couldn't back his assertion up with bible verses yet he want me to take in all his self propound gibberish

Oponu po milo
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:40pm On Apr 22
Timothy89:

So it is human reasoning that make God unhappy to destroy the world? Which bible verse back this up? A nonetity Christain couldn't back his assertion up with bible verses yet he want me to take in all his self propound gibberish

Oponu po milo
Even your stupid replies here come from your poor reasoning. ode.
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Timothy89(m): 7:52pm On Apr 22
SpecialAdviser:

Even your stupid replies here come from your poor reasoning. ode.

How many bible verse does this Christain wannabe even know? You're an empty vessel trying to form woke

You've reasoning yet you couldn't prove your point with references, now where is the sense?

You need to submit yourself to a close by psychiatric under strict medical surveillance, you're loosing it so fast
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:47pm On Apr 22
Timothy89:

How many bible verse does this Christain wannabe even know? You're an empty vessel trying to form woke

You've reasoning yet you couldn't prove your point with references, now where is the sense?

You need to submit yourself to a close by psychiatric under strict medical surveillance, you're loosing it so fast
Everybody on nairaland knows you are a mad man
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by Timothy89(m): 8:53pm On Apr 22
SpecialAdviser:

Everybody on nairaland knows you are a mad man

Everybody in your lineage knows you're a product of watery sperm that's why your brain stop developing from other parts of your body

Talking about reasoning without JTB, thinking na m0rons like you full this forum

Complete iiidiot
Re: 25 Passengers Burnt To Death In Kogi Accident by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22
Timothy89:

Everybody in your lineage knows you're a product of watery sperm that's why your brain stop developing from other parts of your body

Talking about reasoning without JTB, thinking na m0rons like you full this forum

Complete iiidiot
Bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Air Peace To Suspend Operations On Friday / Any Nairalander In Kenya Can I Hustle In Kenya? / Egina FPSO Sails To Offshore Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.