Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? (41585 Views)

Dollar Fall Is Not The Work Of Cbn O / Why The Naira Is Now Gaining Against The Dollar / GTB Has Increased The Dollar Limit On Naira Card To $200 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? by nawaforyouo: 6:59am On Apr 23
Elliotwaveforec:

Did it crash from 1156 to 1002 before correcting to 1255 or not? That's 10/10.

Correction has capped at 1255, it will zoom past 1000. Opportunity to move out now.

you are just focused on the effect, and not the cause

leave all these things wey you dey do abeg
Re: What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? by mrvitalis(m): 7:03am On Apr 23
Peppysco:

Come to think of it, if what you claimed in your comment is what the government is doing, is it not done in good faith, to strengthen the Naira? Yet, economic saboteurs and enemies of the state like you are frustrating the efforts for your selfish personal gains. Yet, you are always the one to scream to high heavens how bad the country is bla bla bla. Don't worry, continue to hold your Dollars, when the time reach to cry, handkerchief nor go reach to mop your tears again, na mopping stick you go need by that time.
Does it matter if it's good faith or not?

Doing something wrong in the best of faith won't get you any good result

You APC guys are 0% knowledge 100% wishful thinking and emotional blackmail
Re: What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? by Peppysco: 7:21am On Apr 23
mrvitalis:

Does it matter if it's good faith or not?

Doing something wrong in the best of faith won't get you any good result

You APC guys are 0% knowledge 100% wishful thinking and emotional blackmail

You're not even half smart in any way. The CBN floats a policy to curb speculators and saboteurs like you, the result which is evident for the world to see as you guys are shedding tears everywhere and you claim it to be something wrong, you're not well, my brother.
Re: What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? by mrvitalis(m): 7:26am On Apr 23
Peppysco:

You're not even half smart in any way. The CBN floats a policy to curb speculators and saboteurs like you, the result which is evident for the world to see as you guys are shedding tears everywhere and you claim it to be something wrong, you're not well, my brother.
You said who floated naira?

Lmaooo define floating
Re: What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? by Peppysco: 7:42am On Apr 23
mrvitalis:

You said who floated naira?

Lmaooo define floating

Really You mean you don't understand what it means to float an idea, plan, policy or strategy, don't do this ti yourself dude.
Re: What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? by mrvitalis(m): 8:01am On Apr 23
Peppysco:

Really You mean you don't understand what it means to float an idea, plan, policy or strategy, don't do this ti yourself dude.
Define floating please then let's compare it to what cardi b did abeg I want to check something
Re: What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? by nawaforyouo: 8:17am On Apr 23
mrvitalis:

Define floating please then let's compare it to what cardi b did abeg I want to check something

grin
Re: What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:26am On Apr 23
dawnomike:
It is a mistake to have held on to your dollar this long. You should have offloaded it a long time ago as you noticed the appreciation of Naira over time.

Now, you are merely playing a game of chance and hopeful speculation.
Life is all about risk bro, bcs I'm into FX trading, when I saw tinubu blue print and d likes, I knew vividly well that they would first do saka Maje to save face, then later expect more increase. Since last week if I withdrew some dollars from my FX trading account, it keeps increasing on daily bases
Re: What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? by Peppysco: 9:54am On Apr 23
mrvitalis:

Mr. Vitalis, I do not have time for your watery type of engagement. Have a good day.
Re: What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? by mrvitalis(m): 9:56am On Apr 23
Peppysco:

Mr. Vitalis, I do not have time for your watery type of engagement. Have a good day.
Oga define floatation of currency let's compare to what cardi b did and you are running
Re: What Made The Dollar Fall Over Night? by SULBELL(m): 11:41am On Apr 23
KushLyon:

But this is similar to what forex traders do, will you call them speculators too?

Absolutely sir, Forex traders are speculators its as simple as that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Loan Company Insists I Take Another Loan! (Photos) / Naira Begins Recovery After Float, Closes At ₦‎664/$ At I&E Window / Starting Mcdonalds In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.