Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab (14165 Views)

UK Female Student Kicks Out Male Nigerian Flatmate For Asking If She's A Virgin / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm / Bitter Truth About Lady Who Refused To Remove Her Hijab & So Was Denied Admissio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by TGreatGatsby: 10:09am On Apr 22
Small power some people go carry over sabi join am. How hijab take affect the exams.

Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Emu4life(m): 10:09am On Apr 22
Lomprico2:

Do nuns cover their face?
They shouldn't cover thier bodies too
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Jovi10: 10:09am On Apr 22
Emu4life:

Go and remove it na. Is like you are joking with your Job

Why wear such to the exam hall in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Lomprico2: 10:10am On Apr 22
Emu4life:

They shouldn't cover thier bodies too

Idiot!
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Emu4life(m): 10:12am On Apr 22
jmoore:
Impersonator can wear a hijab to write exams for another person.
What do you think the Biometric is for?

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by VinnyBaba: 10:15am On Apr 22
The day Person go Carry Bomb inside Hijab enter Jamb Centre and Kill everybody,

Oloyede go Get SENSE. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Harnny(m): 10:15am On Apr 22
jmoore:
Impersonator can wear a hijab to write exams for another person.
you know they use biometrics now right?
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Kingrshd3: 10:16am On Apr 22
Samunique:
We're still at this hijab wahala ?

Just a piece of clothe !

...my brother I tire oo
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Telltruth123: 10:16am On Apr 22
YoungLionken:
I don't understand how people mix religion with civil matters. Religion has done more harm than good to many Nigerians (especially in psychology). If you can't abandon your religious practice for civic matters, then go to sharia/Islamic school..

It's quite apparent that we're operating two distinct laws in the country; government and sharia laws undecided...
Hello, try and study the constitution of Nigeria so that you will not continue to disgrace yourself online.
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by DEROX: 10:17am On Apr 22
angry Hope if i wear my traditional sango clothe the goverment wont talk ooo because am a traditionalist lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Novelman(f): 10:18am On Apr 22
Do you want to order for bush snails in large or medium quantity. we sale bush snails and processed dry snails. we waybill to all states in Nigeria and overseas. Get in touch. from 67 pieces per basket.

Here are List of Seafoods you can order from IJEOMA SEAFOODS

- Bush snails - processed or Life once
- Prawns (oporo)
- Smoked Catfish in Cartons
- Bonga fish from 400 pieces per hand
- Periwinkle
- Fresh Tiger Prawns
- Stock Fish - Ears and cut cut

Call-whatsapp: 08037648723
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Antoeni(m): 10:18am On Apr 22
What of if She Was Hiding EXPO in the Hajab

1 Like

Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Emu4life(m): 10:19am On Apr 22
Jovi10:

Why wear such to the exam hall in the first place?
There are girls that are so used to covering themselves (Wholly).
They are so used to it that not covering themselves makes them uncomfortable.
There were some of my female coursemates that I never saw thier faces throughout our stay in the Uni.

Why then will a stranger tell them to uncover thier faces because they want to write exams? What then is the use of Biometric Verification if not to stop impersonation.

Can physical verification stop a Brilliant Twin from writing exams for his/her not so brilliant other?
This is the 21st Century please. The JAMB official is either overzealous or a Bigot

1 Like

Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Deogratiasfx: 10:21am On Apr 22
mosho2good:
*WHO CLOCK 30 DON OLD BUT WHO DIE AT 30 NA SMALL PIKIN. NO LET ANYONE PRESSURE YOU* 🤌

*A FRIEND OF A RICH MAN IS NOT A RICH MAN BUT A FRIEND OF A THIEF IS A THIEF.* REASON AM 🥱

Na so
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by bewla(m): 10:21am On Apr 22
Emu4life:
Nice One! The Christian extremists should be kicked out of the institution. No time for petty Bigotry
Small time when them begin form problem tithe society you say head slammers have start
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Nolevel666: 10:24am On Apr 22
nairalanda1:

Well, with biometrics the way it is, whether the girl wears hijab or not, she would be found out by biometrics.

The staff overreacted there. Simple. Nothing to do with religion. I am not a muslim, I know they got issues, but JAMB did the right thing in apologising.

Don’t worry

Until non-muslims will wear hijab to hide expo that is when you will realize education transcends all form of worthless religious doctrines
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by YoungLionken(m): 10:25am On Apr 22
Telltruth123:

Hello, try and study the constitution of Nigeria so that you will not continue to disgrace yourself online.

You're no different from the typical almajiri/Islamic terrorist on the streets, who doesn't care about how he can remove his family from poverty, but would rather grind an axe with anyone who attempts to correct his inadequate religious views...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Nolevel666: 10:27am On Apr 22
Emu4life:

There are girls that are so used to covering themselves (Wholly).
They are so used to it that not covering themselves makes them uncomfortable.
There were some of my female coursemates that I never saw thier faces throughout our stay in the Uni.

Why then will a stranger tell them to uncover thier faces because they want to write exams? What then is the use of Biometric Verification if not to stop impersonation.

Can physical verification stop a Brilliant Twin from writing exams for his/her not so brilliant other?
This is the 21st Century please. The JAMB official is either overzealous or a Bigot

Or your religion is just being foolish

Wait for non-muslims to start covering their faces to impersonate in exams

Fools

Go to the uk embassy and try that rubbish
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Emu4life(m): 10:28am On Apr 22
bewla:
Small time when them begin form problem tithe society you say head slammers have start

Today is Monday, you should be in School attending English Language class.
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Timoleon(m): 10:29am On Apr 22
theophorus:
Oshey, so masquerade can come to write Jamb too.

This is Good.

If the masquerade do biometrics. He supposed write e jamb.
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Emu4life(m): 10:29am On Apr 22
Nolevel666:

Or your religion is just being foolish

Wait for non-muslims to start covering their faces to impersonate in exams

Fools

Go to the uk embassy and try that rubbish

Why are you bitter Get some Honey please. Then proceed to find out what Biometric Verification is...
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Obierika(m): 10:30am On Apr 22
mosho2good:
*WHO CLOCK 30 DON OLD BUT WHO DIE AT 30 NA SMALL PIKIN. NO LET ANYONE PRESSURE YOU* 🤌

*A FRIEND OF A RICH MAN IS NOT A RICH MAN BUT A FRIEND OF A THIEF IS A THIEF.* REASON AM 🥱

grin
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Timoleon(m): 10:31am On Apr 22
Emu4life:

No Centre forces anyone to wear Hijab. Provide the name if you know. Otherwise, STFU

It is a question. Would you accept it if an Islamic center decided to force candidates to wear hijab or not use their center?
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by nairalanda1(m): 10:31am On Apr 22
Nolevel666:

Don’t worry

Until non-muslims will wear hijab to hide expo that is when you will realize education transcends all form of worthless religious doctrines

MY view of people doing expo is simple. At the end, they will be caught.

If you need expo for the exams, and can get past JAMB and past university, you will get caught out one way or the other.

Because at the end of the day, exams test your ability to think on your feet, which is needed in the real world, and if you cant do that...hehehe.

BY the way, as for cheating, a relative of mine used to be a teacher, and as such, she knows all the old tricks they use over time, and most of them don't require wearing HIjab.

Plus, the best way to stop cheating is to get a working education system, which is why we should vote out PDPAPC and vote in new guys who would ensure changes to our system.

The thing is, you don;t like Muslims. As for me, I disagree with their religon, but it don;t mean I have to hate them

1 Like

Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Fkmodhi: 10:32am On Apr 22
Samunique:
We're still at this hijab wahala ?

Just a piece of clothe !

It baffles me how the government acted swiftly to the issue of a piece of clothe called hijab, and the same government has refused to do nothing about the killers of Deborah who burnt an innocent girl alive, video-recording it with their faces showing on the camera with such udacity, and nothing would happen attitude . If the government can swiftly act to an issue regarding a piece of some dirty clothes, what happens to lives of the innocent people that have unjustly taken by these same Muslim fanatics??

Is a piece of clothes under which the Muslim terrorists have hidden severally to reck havock by suicide bombings and other security risks worth more than lives unjustly taken ?? undecided

If this what peace is all about in the so called religion of peace, I reject this kind of religion that represents nothing but problems and wars wherever they find themselves with an appreciable population.

How would a reasonable whoman being dress like this fgs
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Emu4life(m): 10:33am On Apr 22
Timoleon:

It is a question. Would you accept it if an Islamic center decided to force candidates to wear hijab or not use their center?
No, I won't. I believe in Freedom of Religion and I'm not a Bigot. Neither overzealous
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by tnerro1(m): 10:33am On Apr 22
If she wan take international passport nko?
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by macjurek(m): 10:34am On Apr 22
The JAMB Board and Ethics Committee's, should make it clear that no "HIjab and Hoods" during the examination that last only some hours.

Except JAMB itself has no rules and regulations, because at Unilorin some years back a female student usuay wear Hijab with concealed Recorder of each audio course materials and pays it to cheat during examinations but was caught during her 300level .

Take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by LadyExcellency: 10:34am On Apr 22
Emu4life:

What do you think the Biometric is for?

The face is biometric. Without the face, the cameras are a waste of technology.
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Telltruth123: 10:35am On Apr 22
YoungLionken:

You're no different from the typical almajiri/Islamic terrorist on the streets, who doesn't care about how he can remove his family from poverty, but would rather grind an axe with anyone who attempts to correct his inadequate religious views..

But your comment shows you are not different from a terrorist.
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Emu4life(m): 10:36am On Apr 22
Fkmodhi:

How would a reasonable whoman being dress like this fgs
Your Nuns dress like that.
You also protected yourself from CORONA VIRUS. They are protecting themselves from the SEEN and UNSEEN VIRUSES, but it seems to be beyond your comprehension.
Re: JAMB Sanctions Officials For Asking Female Student To Remove Her Hijab by Nolevel666: 10:37am On Apr 22
nairalanda1:

MY view of people doing expo is simple. At the end, they will be caught.

If you need expo for the exams, and can get past JAMB and past university, you will get caught out one way or the other.

Because at the end of the day, exams test your ability to think on your feet, which is needed in the real world, and if you cant do that...hehehe.

BY the way, as for cheating, a relative of mine used to be a teacher, and as such, she knows all the old tricks they use over time, and most of them don't require wearing HIjab.

Plus, the best way to stop cheating is to get a working education system, which is why we should vote out PDPAPC and vote in new guys who would ensure changes to our system.

The thing is, you don;t like Muslims. As for me, I disagree with their religon, but it don;t mean I have to hate them

Well articulated!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Hilarious Lie Did You Tell In Secondary School To Avoid Punishment? / University Of Calabar Inducts 63 New Doctors (photos) / Nigerian Mathematics Olympiad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.