Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project (19066 Views)

Lagos-calabar Highway Project Is A Highway To Fraud, Waste - Atiku / Atiku Knocks Tinubu Over Secrecy In Lagos-Calabar Highway Project / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by mrvitalis(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22
TOPMAN4LIFE:

You people just like to criticize what you know nothing about because your Oga is playing dirty politics,
What is the achievement of Peter Obi in Anambra State that made you to think he will perform better as a president.
South South deserve the best and they have been neglected in the past.
The money for the road is not wasted because it's going to be recoup through toll later .
Other road projects are still going on alongside.
Nigeria deserve great and landmark project like this, it's even small compared to what developed nations have built.
Not like mediocre bore hole project that peter Obi built in the north that looks horrible and doesn't last
Toll you say? How much would the toll be let's do the maths really quick

Re you ready to pay 5000 toll for the road? How much toll are u ready to pay?
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by COMPAQ(m): 8:11pm On Apr 22
Paraman:
So Obi want the Government to fix all the roads all over Nigeria in less than 1 year?Mumu man

This is the same way some idiots were wailing about Eko Atlantic City when Tinubu started the project.

And what is in Eko Atlantic now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by Exceed15: 8:25pm On Apr 22
Tinubu criticized GeJ administration more than this..
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:39pm On Apr 22
mrvitalis:

Toll you say? How much would the toll be let's do the maths really quick

Re you ready to pay 5000 toll for the road? How much toll are u ready to pay?
If you cannot pay, there is an option for you to follow the already existing road,
It's a super highway that is meant to make our journey fast and smooth.
I have stayed in the south South for many years, I know what we face to travel to South West.
A lot of good times is wasted because of hold up and bad road.
Even govt is also planning super highway between Lagos and Abuja
Developed countries also toll some of their roads, you people just like to criticize but when they give you chance to be in charge, you will do worse

2 Likes

Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by mrvitalis(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22
TOPMAN4LIFE:

If you cannot pay, there is an option for you to follow the already existing road,
It's a super highway that is meant to make our journey fast and smooth.
I have stayed in the south South for many years, I know what we face to travel to South West.
A lot of good times is wasted because of hold up and bad road.
Even govt is also planning super highway between Lagos and Abuja
Developed countries also toll some of their roads, you people just like to criticize but when they give you chance to be in charge, you will do worse
So why not fix the roads we have already
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by TOPMAN4LIFE: 8:50pm On Apr 22
mrvitalis:

So why not fix the roads we have already
It's like you have not been following news.
There are many roads rehabilitation and construction going in Nigeria presently .
Even, work is still going on with the east west road that presently connect Lagos to calabar.
It's just that the road can't be upgraded to the standard of super highway.
The new road will reduce the distance between Lagos and calabar.
We don't need to spend a whole day on the road if the road is straight

2 Likes

Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by mrvitalis(m): 8:56pm On Apr 22
TOPMAN4LIFE:

There are many roads rehabilitation and construction going in Nigeria presently .
Even, work is still going on with the east west road that presently connect Lagos to calabar.
So why not fix the roads, use the money to boast the economy
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by Themandator: 8:58pm On Apr 22
hammer567:
Even a dunce knows this but Tinubu want to use federal government to build road and railway across the islands in Lagos.

Which Calabar is he heading, do u know how many bridges it will take to cross the massive bodies of water across Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Cross Rivers?

Dey play!

This is what I have always thought about the project .

Just to open some economic corridor in Lagos but I pray they prove me wrong .

Cross river former governor, Ayade sis same thing and today there is no road like super highway in his state .
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by Themandator: 9:00pm On Apr 22
TOPMAN4LIFE:

East -West road doesn't lead to Lagos from Calabar. Try dey travel.
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by blueAgent(m): 9:16pm On Apr 22
Man way Sabi....
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by blueAgent(m): 9:17pm On Apr 22
Paraman:
So Obi want the Government to fix all the roads all over Nigeria in less than 1 year?Mumu man

This is the same way some idiots were wailing about Eko Atlantic City when Tinubu started the project.

The same Eko Atlantic city that is now abandoned?

Zombie.
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by blueAgent(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22
duro4chang:
Peter Obi is daft

Says a clown that cannot achieve 10% of what Obi has achieved, even if you reincarnate 7times, you still cannot lace his shoes.
Zombie.

Oya cry to moderators.

Baby.
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by blueAgent(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22
Afamed:

I will give you $500 if you can show me either Primary or Secondary school your Obi built when he was a Gov for 8 yrs in Anambra

Clown way never eat well they offer $ 500.

Audio 500dollars. grin grin grin
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by duro4chang(m): 9:31pm On Apr 22
blueAgent:

Says a clown that cannot achieve 10% of what Obi has achieved, even if you reincarnate 7times, you still cannot lace his shoes.
Zombie.

Oya cry to moderators.

Baby.
shut up! Obi will never be president. We reject tha agulu bigot

1 Like

Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by Shortcut2life: 9:32pm On Apr 22
PressMyButton:

It is called human capital development, Mr illiterate.

Chai you’re stupid … rephrase alien capital development omo werey oshi .
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by blueAgent(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22
muykem:
Are you guys so unintelligent like this? LFTZ has attracted over 50b dollars direct foreign investment. Several companies include Dangote refinery is operating from there. There is no need arguing much with you guys.

Audio 50billion dollar .

No wonder you guys are called Zombie grin grin grin
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by Paraman: 9:34pm On Apr 22
BitterTruth01:

I asked you a question
If you’re going to be posting nonsense , expect questions
I was not talking to you, you have no reason to be rude to me.

Please respect yourself.

Seun you and your mods won't take action. If I respond now, you and your mods will suspend me 🙄🙄
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by blueAgent(m): 9:38pm On Apr 22
muykem:
How do I convince Peter Obi and his mediocre crew again. Tinubu came as governor in 1999 and grow Lagos IGR from 500m to 6B before he left, today Lagos IGR is around 50b. The record is there, why is the money coming from? It's also on record that Peter Obi did not grow Anambra IGR by 20% in 8years due to his mediocre mind.

This one na new comer.

My friend this propaganda has been refuted several times, is now sterile.

CLOWN
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by blueAgent(m): 9:43pm On Apr 22
Ezmans:
I hope you APC brainwashed morons are celebrating how innocent Nigerians perished on there way to Abuja in Kogi state because of bad roads which evil apc can't do after 9 years of looting your future hope

I just pray they become victims of their own choices.
Vote wickedness and receive wickedness.

Simple as that.
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by blueAgent(m): 9:49pm On Apr 22
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Peter Obi is the dumbest politician in the history of Nigeria. How dumb can you be to say this rubbish? Does this guy even understand how economics works? I seriously doubt that. No wonder he invested State money into Beer without building a single school in 8 years of office.

Says a nobody on a faceless forum.

Hungry man he was dumb and he became CEO of fidelity bank, Owner of multi billion naria companies and became governor of a state for 8years, incredible achievements you and your generation can never achieve even if GOd allow you to re- incarnate in 3 different lifetimes.

CLOWN.
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by blueAgent(m): 9:50pm On Apr 22
duro4chang:
shut up! Obi will never be president. We reject tha agulu bigot

His not desperate like your fraudulent press- resident that hired pastors and Bishop, certificates, INEC and of course brains of ZOMBIES LIKE YOU. grin grin grin
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:11pm On Apr 22
blueAgent:

Says a nobody on a faceless forum.

Hungry man he was dumb and he became CEO of fidelity bank, Owner of multi billion naria companies and became governor of a state for 8years, incredible achievements you and your generation can never achieve even if GOd allow you to re- incarnate in 3 different lifetimes.

CLOWN.

We do not have degenerate pathological liar in our family, we also do not have IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys in my family so you are right, we cannot be like the Yes Daddy religious fanatical fool. Retard.
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by phemray(m): 10:15pm On Apr 22
Paraman:

Tell them, they don't know that Tinubu na Mr difficult project. No government ever constructed superhighway since 1999. Obi ran away for ordinary erosion in Anambra. Pls has he or obidents replied omokiri challenge?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by blueAgent(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

We do not have degenerate pathological liar in our family, we also do not have IPOB terrorist cannibal monkeys in my family so you are right, we cannot be like the Yes Daddy religious fanatical fool. Retard.

But you have generational poverty and lowlife? grin grin grin

Agree first say OBI pass you in present, past, Future tense and future future tense.
No Vex grin grin grin
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by Terrahawk: 10:40pm On Apr 22
An 8 year old Peter Obi during the Biafra war 1968. Picture obtained from Instagram account of a family member.

1 Like

Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:47pm On Apr 22
blueAgent:

But you have generational poverty and lowlife? grin grin grin

Agree first say OBI pass you in present, past, Future tense and future future tense.
No Vex grin grin grin
Just because poverty is prevalent in your DNA and you have been living a miserable low life existence, you are quick to assume that everyone is as poor mentally and financially as you.
I'm not the reason for your miserable existence, go and blame your fore fathers that brainwashed you to hate everyone.
Bye

1 Like

Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by BitterTruth01: 10:59pm On Apr 22
Paraman:
I was not talking to you, you have no reason to be rude to me.

Please respect yourself.

Seun you and your mods won't take action. If I respond now, you and your mods will suspend me 🙄🙄

Who were you talking to then ? Were you talking to yourself on a public forum ?

You said Obi wants FG to fox all the roads in a year . Show me where he said that in the article or my point stands
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by BigIyanga: 10:59pm On Apr 22
Paraman:
The GDP is still growing in Naira. The economy is still solid and improving.

In 2022 our GDP was N202.4 trillion

In 2023 it was N234.4 trillion

It's projected to hit N296.4 trillion this year.

When the naira gain more value against the dollar, we will regain our first position in Africa
Telling me that you failed ECON101 without telling me that you took Econs101… lol You inherited $500bn economy
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by Gandrova: 11:25pm On Apr 22
muykem:
This is most senseless contribution so far. Important projects often took more than 5 years everywhere in the world.
It's senseless because you gat no Sense also. Why should they embark on a useless project that can't be finished within their administration.
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by Konquest: 12:26am On Apr 23
Re: ‘Misplaced Priority’ – Obi Questions Lagos-calabar Super Highway Project by crossbreedwears(m): 1:01am On Apr 23
Infrastructure is also part if every government project oga!
Sergio107:
We have more pressing issues

At least 2 working refinery should be the priority for now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Explosion At Banex Plaza, Wuse 2 In Abuja / APC Wins Bauchi House Of Reps Bye - Election / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.