Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,215 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) (73632 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Ikem11(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26
vowiski:

You re right, provided he had chicken pox 11 years ago, there is no way this is chicken POX.

This is the incurable herpes virus.

My pain now is the slowpoke will share it with his lovely wife....

Somebody hold me, I am in tears and pains

About 80 percent of men have herpes bro..even you talking may have it but you won't know.

Herpes can stay in your body for 20yrs without appearing and can only be triggered. I believe his own got triggered cos of the period blood .

He is even lucky what he got is not the mouth sore herpes.

Op my advice to you is never ever sleep with your wife while you are having the outbreak ( symptoms) or else you will pass it to her .
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Peacefulguy90: 2:08pm On Apr 26
OmihaniFARH:
If what you wrote in your 3rd to the last paragraph is true, then believe me the drugs are working.

You see those fresh rashes, it simply means that the drugs are killing the infections from the inside and you are seeing the reactions on the surface of your skin.

What I will advice you to do is to get testmosol soap and be bathing with hot water.Does sir, please,did he actually contracts the chicken pox from the said lady pr it's just normal assumption

In less than a month everything will dry off. But the challenge you will have here is that the rashes will leave dark spots on your body and those ones will take another 3 months to finally fade off.

I will also advice you to isolate yourself from people for the main time. So that you don infect others. Also try to barb your hair completely with saving stick so that you can apply the lotion on your scalp
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by AngelicBeing: 2:12pm On Apr 26
jubrilELsudan:
YOU FVCK ASHAWO WITHOUT CONDOM

YOU FVCK THE ASHAWO WITHOUT CONDOM ON THE EVE OF YOUR WEDDING

2 DOCTORS TELL YOU SAY NA CHICKEN POX YOU GET

WELL WITH ALL THE SYMPTOMS YOU HAVE DESCRIBED...IT IS VERY OBVIOUS WHAT YOU HAVE IS FULL BLOWN STAGE 4 AIDS

CHICKEN POX IS ONE OF THE SICKNESSES THAT BLOWS OUT DURING FULL BLOWN AIDS

IF YOU HAVE WATCHED HOLLYWOOD MOVIES DEPICTING AIDS YOU WILL RECALL IN YOUR FLAT BRAIN THAT CHICKEN POX IS USUALLY THE SICKNESS THAT DOMINATES AN AIDS DIAGNOSIS

AS E BE SO MAKE YOU GO BUY COFFIN OOOO CAUSE NA DIE YOU DEY SO OOOO

RIP IN ADVANCE
Hahaha ๐Ÿคฃ, LoL at go buy coffin โšฐ๏ธ in advance, the guy deserves all the insult on this thread angry
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by tnerro1(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

She did hiv, hepatitis B, syphilis and Gonorrhea test before I started sleeping with her without condom, although it was last year.

Na wa for you oooooo
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by bladebender: 2:19pm On Apr 26
Ever since you started this your indirect campaign against Easterners what have gain?
Is as if all the blessings you have been asking God for are being diverted to the East. Is either you don't reason at all Or you're just being ignorant
Shinjawestside:
How can a normal person have sex with a prostitute with no condom?

Guy u stupid aswear..

Even people wey dey sex ashawo with condom still dey fear...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by melow666: 2:20pm On Apr 26
drstan:
HIV can't appear in less than 1 week. The least should be a Month that's if his immune system is low or it could be HIV if only he has it before and he don't know. Sex is strenuous exercise that reduces your immune at that point which might have triggered the chicken poss to become visible.
not true, hiv can appear anytime, although the going wisdom is 2 week and most average a month.

And you are a doctor, how on earth can sex reduce your immune vitality, haba.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by soccerlite: 2:20pm On Apr 26
Chukwuka319:

Obviously you are addicted to prostitutes, which explains why on the day of your marriage you slept with one.
Even after the marriage you still went back as you said, last two weeks Friday.
Oga,are you not gambling with your life, sleeping with a harlot without protection, with all these deadly life wrecking STDS everywhere.
I only pity that your unfortunate wife because she knows nothing about whom she is married to.
What is there in the pussy of a harlot that is not in your wife's?
Better go and test for HPV( Human Papilloma Virus) if you love your unenviable life.
It's a very deadly virus, causing penis cancer in men and cervical cancer in women.
And Redo that HIV test again and again.
Don't be so sure it's not HIV.
Redo it in months intervals,oo.
HIV has two major types (1 and 2) which are further divided into groups.
HIV-1 has subtypes Group M,N,O and P.
The group M is the most common and has a more aggressive and faster growing mutant strain which brings AIDS much faster than all others.
A3/02 is a newly discovered strain of such capability, found in West Africa.
Go and retake HIV tests as often as possible.
Tomorrow go and Bleep ashawo again.
Does it cost anything to be faithful and chaste?

You said it all

Not everything is natural Sha, he may be possessed

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by soccerlite: 2:23pm On Apr 26
Sincerely bro you need deliverance

I'm not talking just 4 comment sake or as a wuruwiru pastor, I'm talking from my personal encounter
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by aylive02(m): 2:27pm On Apr 26
Shinjawestside:

Guy u stupid aswear..

. He no go recover in Jesus name
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by jimmynauty: 2:27pm On Apr 26
learning from odas experience... Op the for sharing your pain
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Rechargeam247(f): 2:32pm On Apr 26
It's your innocent wife I feel for in all this, I was about to congratulate according to the title.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Azzik: 2:32pm On Apr 26
Shinjawestside:

Guy u stupid aswear..

Very stupid guy, what kind of stupid risk and you still went back after few weeks of your marriage.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Michelle55: 2:33pm On Apr 26
Some women dey marry nonsense sha.. make God help your wife because I honestly don't understand your obsession with prostitutes. ๐Ÿคจ
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by extroveee(m): 2:33pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

Boss, is it possible to trigger it to come out the very next day after the sex?

I had pains and swollen groin the next day
I had a very mild fever 2 day's after, accompanied with slight headache.

The the boils start coming up next day or 2 days after the fever.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by duduade: 2:34pm On Apr 26
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

See what 48 minutes with a hoooooeeeee has caused you

To now think I read the evening if your marriage ร bรญ wetin I see there
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by dreamworld: 2:41pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will try to make this as brief as possible.

It happened last two week's Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using condom with her though, I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had sex with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chicken pox, he gave me drugs and injection. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.
Taking 3 ciprotap at once is suicidal bro, it can take ur life,
It's one morning and one night for five days or more days,
Ur first problem is overdose which can kill, u reacted to the overdose and not the sex
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by TableLeg(m): 2:42pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

It happened last two week's Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using condom with her though, I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had sex with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chicken pox, he gave me drugs and injection. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.

Treating STD's with fake drugs? Lol

Anu e semi! Lol
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Pzpropertylimit(m): 2:45pm On Apr 26
Azithromycin 500mg
3 dose is enough ! It will be roasted by fire !
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by dreamworld: 2:46pm On Apr 26
Shinjawestside:

Guy u stupid aswear..

Nothing concern west and south south, it's like light and darkness, nothing in common,
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by CrownLands(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26
vowiski:

HIV dey show symptoms after 2 weeks?

na wa for una..

BSc medicine people come and see your colleague.

Make OP go find who get MBBS cheesy

Do you think OP started knacking Olosho 2 weeks ago? He's been at it far earlier.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Tonididdyx: 2:48pm On Apr 26
I for advice you but knowing what you did.... mmba... Am not a party to infidelity
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by CrownLands(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26
baralatie:

He said all std tests came negative

Ooh really? He must have been infected from another source. Nothing to worry about then. OP just take your time find a cure.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by SINisSIN(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26
This op is a fool. I'm happy some of my gender are giving him the insults he deserves.

Next month will be our 10th year wedding anniversary, I have never slept with any woman apart from my wife.

Not like the thoughts were not coming or no free pu*** but i respect my body, respect the vows, respect my family.

Focusing only on your wife is not ann hard task!

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by altteemy: 2:54pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

She did hiv, hepatitis B, syphilis and Gonorrhea test before I started sleeping with her without condom, although it was last year.

Better you take her for another test. What she doesn't have can't be transferred to you. That way, you can rest

Any exposure can be sorted out early on. Time's ticking.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Kajaard: 2:54pm On Apr 26
The op must be very useless judging from his previous threads below. No surprise here undecided

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Ubdavis(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26
I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom.

Keep up the good work
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by magzey: 3:08pm On Apr 26
111GlassCup:
Brother, I won't lie to you This is HIV
Wh

Chai na you conduct the test ? grin grin

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Iyfidude: 3:10pm On Apr 26
Did I read here where you mentioned the last day u had sex with her was your marriage day.

And in all without protection, bro u strong, I pity ur wife Sha.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by wealthyvic1: 3:10pm On Apr 26
Sunmolar:
This looks like chicken pox.... Anyway it's bad this symptoms came a week after frolicking with a pro
The idiot should continue.
This time carry 3.
You want to eat your cake & have it
Rubbish
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by odun99(f): 3:14pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

If it's chicken pox, bathe and drink palm wine...it will clear off in no time. Very fast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

COVID-19 Drive-Through Test Center In Yaba / Help!! Fungi Is Spoiling My Face And Neck / University Otuoke Female Student Who Took Tramadol Dies During Sex In Bayelsa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66