Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) (73342 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Light78: 11:52am On Apr 26
Bwilliam:
I wish I didn't learn how to read in primary school, it could have saved me from understanding so many disgusting details revealed in this epistle.

The absolute madman even wrote "...I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day..."

The guy needs solutions and not being judged.

Why are you Nigerians like this? You guys like flogging a dead horse.

Provide solutions or advice to him, that makes you special and different from others.

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Moniya4Real(m): 11:52am On Apr 26
The first thing you should have done is take pre- exposure prophylaxis. but it’s too late now. Best thing for you at this point in time is to get closer to your doctor and continue doing series of tests for six months.
may God deliver you.
Most importantly, give your life to christ. tomorrow might be too late

Kyng1:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will try to make this as brief as possible.

It happened last two week's Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using condom with her though, I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had sex with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chicken pox, he gave me drugs and injection. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Zooposki(f): 11:53am On Apr 26
Stevenbright:

Initially, I thought it is a joke.

So you have got a pregnant wife at home and the best you could do is sleeping out with a prostitute. Wow, congratulations. You deserve what you have got and more.

I’m in shock too. I thought it was a joke. My god, the poor wife.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Gooding55(m): 11:53am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

Boss, is it possible to trigger it to come out the very next day after the sex?

I had pains and swollen groin the next day
I had a very mild fever 2 day's after, accompanied with slight headache.

The the boils start coming up next day or 2 days after the fever.
I agree with you. Lymph nodes, especially the ones under the jaw respond to any strong infection that entered the body by swelling up. When they swell up, it indicates that the white blood cell is fighting a very strong infection, most specifically viral infection. When HIV virus enter the body, these are the first signs and symptoms that you notice:swollen lymph nodes, sore throat, flu, fever, night sweat, etc. It will be wise for him to wait after three months and test for HIV.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by ScarletBrace(m): 11:53am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

It happened last two week's Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using condom with her though, I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had sex with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chicken pox, he gave me drugs and injection. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.

I’m happy for you brother.
Please Continue with the drugs and the sex together.
You can’t afford to fail in this special calling.
At a time when so many people find it difficult to discover their purpose in life, you found yours quite early.
Those symptoms are just little storms to distract and discourage you from your exceptional ambitions as a sex lord, please don’t step back. People will talk you down, just keep your focus. It’s part of life. Achieving your dream is key. You can draw more inspiration from weirdos like Bobrisky.
More grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by LoveJesus87(m): 11:54am On Apr 26
Chukwuka319:

Obviously you are addicted to prostitutes, which explains why on the day of your marriage you slept with one.
Even after the marriage you still went back as you said, last two weeks Friday.
Oga,are you not gambling with your life, sleeping with a harlot without protection, with all these deadly life wrecking STDS everywhere.
I only pity that your unfortunate wife because she knows nothing about whom she is married to.
What is there in the pussy of a harlot that is not in your wife's?
Better go and test for HPV( Human Papilloma Virus) if you love your unenviable life.
It's a very deadly virus, causing penis cancer in men and cervical cancer in women.
And Redo that HIV test again and again.
Don't be so sure it's not HIV.
Redo it in months intervals,oo.
HIV has two major types (1 and 2) which are further divided into groups.
HIV-1 has subtypes Group M,N,O and P.
The group M is the most common and has a more aggressive and faster growing mutant strain which brings AIDS much faster than all others.
A3/02 is a newly discovered strain of such capability, found in West Africa.
Go and retake HIV tests as often as possible.
Tomorrow go and Bleep ashawo again.
Does it cost anything to be faithful and chaste?
no mind d fool
I just pity d poor girl he married. He go carry d same prick enter d innocent girl body transfer d mess and pollution he carried from prostitute and deposit inside d girl body

The poor girl go kon dey wonder wetin dey happen

The guy needs deliverance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Gooding55(m): 11:57am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

You made a terrible mistake, you are married and sleeping with a prostitute? Oh! Innocent women are at the recieving end. If you survive this, please don't go back to this lifestyle again.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by sunboy(m): 11:58am On Apr 26
Shinjawestside:
How can a normal person have sex with a prostitute with no condom?

Guy u stupid aswear..

Even people wey dey sex ashawo with condom still dey fear...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest

He shock me oo 😬😬😬
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by countryman13: 11:58am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

Having sex with a known sex worker unprotected, simply means u re ready to bear d consequences hence coming here to seek for, advice, solutions, etc. doesn't make sense to me.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by d142475: 11:59am On Apr 26
You have a wife at home and you're not only cheating on her, but cheating on her with a prostitute. You're not only cheating on her with a prostitute, but doing so without any form of protection. I'm not judging you o, but you are a callous and wicked man. You have no love for your family, your wife, nor your unborn child in her womb. Do you realize that if you give her an STD, it can kill your baby in her womb?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by lovediehatelive(m): 11:59am On Apr 26
No vex o.

You mean say 1 round last 49 minutes?

How you dey do am abeg

Kyng1
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by SundryInfo: 11:59am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

She did hiv, hepatitis B, syphilis and Gonorrhea test before I started sleeping with her without condom, although it was last year.

How did you convince her to do all these tests before you started hitting her raw? Do you pay her premium? Forgive my question. I wish you quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26
So u had sex with olosho without condom and expect God to bless you. Just pray that you don't die soon. I love sex but its impossible for me to have sex with a slut, that is my believe. NO NO NO NO NO NO
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Bwilliam(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26
Light78:

The guy needs solutions and not being judged.

Why are you Nigerians like this? You guys like flogging a dead horse.

Provide solutions or advice to him, that makes you special and different from others.

I don't want to be special and different to someone like this. Neither I nor my close friend live this type of lifestyle.

I'm approaching 30 and I've never had an STD, so I have no solution or advice to give him.
It is people like you in his camp that can give provide solution or advice him.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Joshcoli(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26
With all this you have said, you have contacted HIV. Just start writing you will because you are about to die

Laugh wicked laugh
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Godwin25king: 12:02pm On Apr 26
You had sex with her in the evening of your wedding?? Are you okay at all?

Well, this looks like a mf cooked up story so I have nothing more to say. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by TONERO500(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26
[quote author=Westves post=129582098]But guys, forgive my ignorance; assuming brothel slut uses protection with all her clients, how can she contract diseases? The way you all sound alarmed takes me aback cuz I've been tilted to the notion that they are the cleanest girls out there (I've been informed by more than one hiv test facilitator). They undergo routine checks more frequently than esteemos and subject themselves to precautionary measures, knowing the occupational hazards associated with their line of work

Are you guys speaking from sentiments or empirical evidence?

If you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Afamed: 12:03pm On Apr 26
Ajens1991:
Doctor has informed you it's chicken pox, you want nairaland pastors and imam to tell you it's a spiritual problem abi?

Finish your drugs, if it doesn't disappear,get more recommended drugs...

A doctor will conduct a test not based on assumptions.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Jeffy1206(m): 12:04pm On Apr 26
Get calamine lotion and apply.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by hyzich(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

I already got more drugs today, and I'm hoping it will work. I'm only scared for my wife not to contract it because she's pregnant. If it's really chicken pox, I heard it's extremely transferable.

Bros, I beg you in the name of God you serve and sake of your unborn baby avoid sex with your wife for some months until you do hiv test and cleared that you have no STIs.

TBH, I think you need to stop this kind of life, there’s no enjoyment knacking olosho.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by drstan(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26
VaginaAcademic:
dey play those are symptoms of early hiv infection whether the immune system is weak or not.
and who told you that symptom is for HIV alone?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Yeancahmie007(m): 12:07pm On Apr 26
Congratulations. Sex workers don't give raw ask your sex life, you got it somewhere else.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by SPF247(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26
ladies viewing this thread in disbelief grin
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Cruzmaster: 12:12pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

She did hiv, hepatitis B, syphilis and Gonorrhea test before I started sleeping with her without condom, although it was last year.

U no serious. How can u sleep with a girl without condom. I have not try that for over 4 years now. Don't trade your health with few minutes enjoyment. I don't play with codom
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by ScarletBrace(m): 12:12pm On Apr 26
lovediehatelive:
No vex o.

You mean say 1 round last 49 minutes?

How you dey do am abeg

Kyng1

It’s easy to achieve when you fck ashawo raw. You too can try it and come back with drugs to ask for help.
We’re always here to give you safe solutions. No fear.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Kajaard: 12:13pm On Apr 26
This is not normal sha

How does somebody go to sleep with a prostitute the same day of his wedding?

Are you sure the op is not trolling us because this is hard to believe?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Galinton(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26
Imagin this man, how can i have raw sex with prostitute, abeg becareful next time. Shey you have wife for house? Na your innocent wife i pity sef
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Hier(m): 12:14pm On Apr 26
111GlassCup:
Brother, I won't lie to you This is HIV

No kill the bros ooooo lol

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by chieni(f): 12:15pm On Apr 26
Awon it must be raw. chai men will Sha stain your white.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by favour32(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26
Suicide mission nor dey finish for those who dey run ashi direct entry.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Hier(m): 12:17pm On Apr 26
Joshcoli:
With all this you have said, you have contacted HIV. Just start writing you will because you are about to die

Laugh wicked laugh

That's wicked bro
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Akagbe(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26
If it's chicken pox why not try DR ALADDIN'S 7KEYS HERBAL MIXTURE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) / Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.