Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) (73418 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Aleem26(m): 12:20pm On Apr 26
This is turkey pox bro and not chicken pox it happened to me too next month
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:21pm On Apr 26
Chukwuka319:

As in eeh! The stupidity no be for here.
Who sleeps with a prostitute without protection?
In this era of horrible STIs!

My dick won't even get erect. Even when it comes to normal girls, let me not even see or hear anything infectious about you or else my dick will not respond to anything you.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Morphinne: 12:21pm On Apr 26
Since the doctors have said it’s chicken pox and have given you the right medications to use, stick to the medication but it can’t be STD from the woman (prostitute) and if it’s from her, then it’s not from that sex you just had because it’s too early. But to be honest you get mind o. How you go dey strafe ashawo without cd? That’s a lot of gut tbh
I feel sorry for your woman, you go strafe prostitute raw finish come bounce ontop the innocent woman raw too. If you must be promiscuous, be sensible at it at least.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by atti2ude: 12:21pm On Apr 26
You are a very very stupid person. Doctors told you what it is but you so want it to be something else and now you are self=medicating and overdosing on antibiotics. Good luck to you and looking forward to your gofundme page for a liver transplant.

Kyng1:

I already got more drugs today, and I'm hoping it will work. I'm only scared for my wife not to contract it because she's pregnant. If it's really chicken pox, I heard it's extremely transferable.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Blissbath(f): 12:22pm On Apr 26
Go for HIV test
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by slowbam(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26
Please don't put your wife and your unborn child at risk.

Sex is not good my brother, no matter how much you had, you are still going to eat normal food....

Imagine you are on a salary job, you won't be able to go to work...

I didn't go to work because of Herpes
I was embarrassed by all sundry at the office space...

Becareful bro, teach your wife everything the Ashewo is giving you, and let her go for the test too...

Confess to her and ask for forgiveness, that is one big step of stopping the shenanigans of bleeping Prsostitute
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Allisgud: 12:24pm On Apr 26
He don go put prick for python mouth,all this women now adays carry venom for pkekus

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by zedman1(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will try to make this as brief as possible.

It happened last two week's Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using condom with her though, I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had sex with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chicken pox, he gave me drugs and injection. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.
I think there's a silent outbreak of scabies this year. I think you got infected by it too. My son, myself, my wife, my neighbours and many strangers I've noticed are walking around with these "boils" or rashes these days. I don't know if it's the effect of this year's heat or something else. Once you start treatment, the rashes disappear then these boils appear. I am not confidently saying that's what you have, but I just think it is.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26
Evening of your marriage day.u be fool o.na wa o
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by tubolancer(m): 12:27pm On Apr 26
This man will kill his wife and unborn baby with this infection or the baby might end up becoming blind, deaf or dumb.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by obrian888: 12:28pm On Apr 26
111GlassCup:

Those other people can collect their blessings from Ekpa, Kanu or Yes daddy cheesy

Is the south west really bless? with all the ritual killings for money being carried out by adults, youths, teenagers and very soon, kids will be involve, is this also a blessing or a curse? just asking o, nobody should venture challenge me o because i ready die

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by HaneefahRN(f): 12:29pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

It happened last two week's Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using condom with her though, I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had sex with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chicken pox, he gave me drugs and injection. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.

I don't know the kind of foolishness that will make someone have sex without protection with a sex worker. And one poor woman married this slowpoke. Putting your wife's life at risk, if it is an incurable disease, same way you will jam it. Continue

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by GreatOchuks: 12:29pm On Apr 26
I think you have Scabies ..

But you need to have your back flogged by a frustrated Soldier man for sleeping with an okpomiliki raww even on your Marriage eve .

You disgusting
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by hardon1(m): 12:30pm On Apr 26
Na the innocent new wife I pity. Chai...
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by HaneefahRN(f): 12:32pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

She did hiv, hepatitis B, syphilis and Gonorrhea test before I started sleeping with her without condom, although it was last year.

Why did you not marry the Olosho?
You wanted a decent girl as wife and decency is far from you. If you like do STI tests everyday for Olosho, as long as she is not exclusive to you as a sex partner you will still jam something .
I only pity that woman if you like jam hepatitis, herpes, HPV and HIV, women be marrying gutter anything goes.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Allisgud: 12:35pm On Apr 26
Abeg post her face make nairaland beware
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by LockDown69(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26
O ti lor
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by tabaralph: 12:36pm On Apr 26
111GlassCup:
Brother, I won't lie to you This is HIV
You are sending this guy to his early grave phsycologicall

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

She did hiv, hepatitis B, syphilis and Gonorrhea test before I started sleeping with her without condom, although it was last year.
the say way i have Bsc, masters, Phd etc without going to university

Are you a fool She can forge results
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by sexiestharam(f): 12:38pm On Apr 26
The funniest thing about this story is that he said the last time he had sex with the prostitute was the night of his wedding day. Congratulations Sir, you deserve it. I just pity your wife because I don't know what you have given her! grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by davies(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26
If it's all over your body, it's chicken pox.
Get bitter leaf and effirin in not too large quantity, squeeze together, sip the juice, mix the 2 sueezed leaves with Ogogoro.
Rub ur body with the mixed Ogogoro and drink like 1 short day and night.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Kajaard: 12:42pm On Apr 26
Aleem26:
This is turkey pox bro and not chicken pox it happened to me too next month

Please stop talking nonsense. Turkey pox only affects birds.

You nairalanders are just too dull for my liking

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by tremilatre(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

That's Molluscum Contagiosum, very likely the MCV2 subtype. Pretty aggressive and commoner in those who have sexual contact. Also seen in HIV (I hope you have been tested).
No amount of antibiotic and injections will cure it, it's a viral illness.
To Confirm, you need a swab test.
Have a read about it and approach your doctor for treatment options. Usually when I see ppl with this, treatment is individualised and based on what is avaialable in the locality. So see your doctor for treatment options.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by putin2: 12:45pm On Apr 26
Hiv confirm
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by candygist: 12:46pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

You better not go and infect your poor innocent wife. You don catch virus your eyes done open. You better go and do HIV text to confirm. Stay away from your innocent wife if you don't want God to punish you.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Maysdevices(f): 12:50pm On Apr 26
111GlassCup:

Those other people can collect their blessings from Ekpa, Kanu or Yes daddy cheesy
You both should better not bring the people of South South into your stupid Ronu/Igbos wars

Everyone in Nigeria is laughing at the sheer stupidity the inhabitants of both tribes can possess

We don’t care and we are not interested in your rubbish

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by rinaballa: 12:50pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

I already got more drugs today, and I'm hoping it will work. I'm only scared for my wife not to contract it because she's pregnant. If it's really chicken pox, I heard it's extremely transferable.
fucking a sex worker raw, are u d only one shes sleeping with
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Wotowotoman: 12:51pm On Apr 26
Juwessgratitud3 please let us have your thoughts
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Monaboo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26
Na wa o.

I just went through some of your previous threads now and I was shocked.

You must be a Male-Nympho.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by FreeStuffsNG: 12:54pm On Apr 26
Kyng1:

I will do exactly as you've said, I will begin taking them on an empty stomach as from now henceforth. Thank you so very much, I greatly appreciate, thank you 🙏
Take the ketoconazole with one tab of high-strength vitamin c to aid its absorption. Don't forget lifestyle modification after this wink
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by karkinase(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26
Greed01:
more std to your preek my friend
He’s a very foolish boy
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by simplyOJ(m): 12:55pm On Apr 26
Chukwuka319:

You are married and still sleeps with a prostitute?
Something is wrong somewhere.
Tor! I thought I didn't read right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Baby Born With 3 Joysticks In Iraq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.