Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) (73369 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:10am On Apr 26
Kyng1:
Good morning Nairalanders, I will try to make this as brief as possible.

It happened last two week's Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using condom with her though, I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had sex with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chicken pox, he gave me drugs and injection. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.
contact me,to cure it from inside and the warts outside,there's potent raw herbs and herbal gel to cure it permanently,don't waste your money on Orthodox antibiotics,they're easily resistant to it, only herbs can cure it permanently

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by toyosiolamide(m): 11:10am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

It happened last two week's Friday, after sleeping with a prostitute, the sex laster about 49 mins and after ejaculation I saw thick red blood all over my dick, it happened that she was on her period, and hide it from me, which she denied that she thought it has completely dried off, I'm mad at myself because I didn't use a condom. "I haven't been using condom with her though, I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day, since then I haven't called or had sex with her, until I went back last two weeks Friday.

So after everything, I went home that evening and took 3 cipro tab, next day, my groin was extremely painful and the lymph nodes on my groin swelled. Two days later I developed a mild fever, accompanied by a light headache, bitter mouth and 4 day's later I had sore throat, and swollen lymph nodes on my both under jaws and front of my right ear. Until now my throat is still sore.

I have taken full pack of cipro tab and other drugs but it's not working, I did syphilis text on Saturday and it came back negative, yesterday I went for more text but the lab attendant isn't around, so I met the Dr on duty and explained everything that happened, he told me not to waste my money to conduct more tests that what I have is chicken pox and not an STD infection, I disagreed because I have previously had chicken pox about 11 years ago, although I had just one boil close to my nose back then when I contracted it.

So he gave me these drugs below, I swallowed it last night and applied the lotion, but instead of the boils to dry down, they became more fresher and ripe when I woke up this morning.

I went to another lab this morning and the Dr I met told me that it's chicken pox, he gave me drugs and injection. I'm highly hoping for it to be effective.

Please, Dr's in the house is this really chicken pox? They're all over my face, little on my head, arms, legs, stomach, beards and back.

Likely lymphogranuloma venereal.Doxycycline for 14 days .Do other sti check including hiv,hep B and c.Also urine test for gonorrhea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Emma09(m): 11:10am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

Where is Boogie man when I can learn from him. A whole Ashawo expert, u should have ask him how he goes about it nah?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Slickest(m): 11:10am On Apr 26
On your wedding night?
You don get herpes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Tickles001(m): 11:11am On Apr 26
Kyng1:
From the symptoms you're having. It's very likely you've got viral infection, might even be more than one disease. It's certainly not chicken pox.
Test for herpes, HPV, hepatitis and hiv. I suspect the first one. It may be too early for labs to pick it up, so I recommend you take the lady an test her of the four diseases I mentioned. I'm sure a good lab will detect the one she has and that tells you the one you have.
PS. Viral infections don't have cure. Stay away from any pussy for now, so you won't put someone else in the same problem.
I won't bother talking about your sexual misconduct. But I'll just tell you to follow up with necessary and timely actions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Moshybear(f): 11:11am On Apr 26
Why didn't you use protection

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by stagger: 11:11am On Apr 26
Chukwuka319:

You are married and still sleeps with a prostitute?
Something is wrong somewhere.

You are right. The guy's head is not normal.

The same way he is going raw, she is doing it with other guys too.

The kind of stupidity men display when it comes to sex is unbelievable. I just pity the idiot's wife.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Okiton: 11:11am On Apr 26
Shinjawestside:
How can a normal person have sex with a prostitute with no condom?

Guy u stupid aswear..

Even people wey dey sex ashawo with condom still dey fear...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and South East

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Killermamba: 11:11am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

Check for HPV
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by denko(m): 11:13am On Apr 26
Please i will advice you to get something to occupy your mind. You can even start to write professional exams you wont have time for these things.
Kyng1:

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Tealcrestmedia(m): 11:14am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

She did hiv, hepatitis B, syphilis and Gonorrhea test before I started sleeping with her without condom, although it was last year.

Why didn't you just marry her instead of endangering your current wife? especially seeing that you even slept with this pros on your wedding day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Adakintroy: 11:15am On Apr 26
Anyone can give you sexual disease. Even your partner. It why religion frown against adultery and fornication. It too complex to manage.today we don't rust women due to high body count..DNA texting is in demand and all form of sexual disease. The key is fidelity. Once we open that door to promiscuity , we can't control what comes out.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by GENES11S: 11:15am On Apr 26
Which one be sexing prostitute without condom?

Pity your wife abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by worldclass68(m): 11:16am On Apr 26
Nna hen....people get mind o undecided

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by vowiski(m): 11:16am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

She did hiv, hepatitis B, syphilis and Gonorrhea test before I started sleeping with her without condom, although it was last year.

See clace person.. She did test last year and you dey nak am this year...

I have zero sympathy for idiots like you. You even have a wife that you will go and infect with your uncontrolled erection.

Yo lucky I no dey front page, I for place curse on your D and it will never stand again!

Well, may God have mercy on you and your plick. cry

6 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by drerocker: 11:17am On Apr 26
Shinjawestside:
How can a normal person have sex with a prostitute with no condom?

Guy u stupid aswear..

Even people wey dey sex ashawo with condom still dey fear...

Anyway God bless the good people of Southsouth and Southwest
That is why they are not normal
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Weknowbetter: 11:17am On Apr 26
YOU DISGUSTING FOUL BEAST. HAVE YOU NO SELF CONTROL. YOU HAVE THE BEGINNING OF LEPROSY. ITS DUE

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by CheapHomes1: 11:17am On Apr 26
Kyng1 you said "I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day". you are married and you are sleeping with a prostitute?

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by ZaddyJ: 11:18am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

@slowmirr nigga that must uhn?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by baralatie(m): 11:18am On Apr 26
Ajens1991:
Doctor has informed you it's chicken pox, you want nairaland pastors and imam to tell you it's a spiritual problem abi?

Finish your drugs, if it doesn't disappear,get more recommended drugs...
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by BornToSucced(m): 11:18am On Apr 26
OP, what you have is called Herpes, not chicken pox. It’s a very stubborn STDs. Check it online and you will see.

I will advise you visit a good hospital for proper treatment. It can spread to every part of your body if you don’t treat it well ASAP.

Go for another test in a good hospital, tell them you want to run a test for Herpes. They will give you the right drugs.

Na Lagos Island runs girls de spread this infection.

6 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by vowiski(m): 11:19am On Apr 26
CheapHomes1:
Kyng1 you said "I last had sex with her about a month plus that was the evening of my marriage day". you are married and you are sleeping with a prostitute?

He is a foolish guy..

It reminded of one man who infected his wife and several other girls with HIV.

be safe out there...

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by nautybride: 11:19am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

Please, even if you don't love your wife, for that child's sake, avoid mating with her till delivery Biko! It's a risk you won't want to take if your wife contracts STDs from you. Else, you want to birth baby with defect.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Mavor: 11:19am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

How do people have sex with prostitutes without condom in 2024??!!! Omo na wa ooo!!!!! Haba!!! Or shay this thread na prank?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Ikem11(m): 11:19am On Apr 26
Brother what you have there is herpes. Nothing about chicken pox here I wonder which doctor diagnosed you.

Go to any general hospital and you will confirm what I said. Goodluck.

And FYI, it's incurable. Good news: you won't die

6 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by baralatie(m): 11:19am On Apr 26
As long as all the std/sti test came negative
Ba wahala
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by CrownLands(m): 11:20am On Apr 26
Just be calm...
Have you done an HIV test?
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by vowiski(m): 11:21am On Apr 26
BornToSucced:
OP, what you have is called Herpes, not chicken pox. It’s a very stubborn STDs. Check it online and you will see.

I will advise you visit a good hospital for proper treatment. It will spread to every part of your body if you don’t treat it well ASAP.

You re right, provided he had chicken pox 11 years ago, there is no way this is chicken POX.

This is the incurable herpes virus.

My pain now is the slowpoke will share it with his lovely wife....

Somebody hold me, I am in tears and pains

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by noble2faith(m): 11:21am On Apr 26
I beg you in the name of any God you serve. Dont infect your innocent wife with this!🙏🙏

Pesin wey use head break hornets' nest hornets go attack.

Did I just read "evening of my marriage day"?

The Alpha males, una no go talk now o! A man cheated on his wife at the evening of their "marriage day" as said by him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by Lomprico2: 11:21am On Apr 26
Kyng1:

This really gave me a huge relief, although until this very moment I still can't believe it's chicken pox, due to the sex I had because it's not sexually transmitted.

Rigorous sex reduced your immune system. So the 46min sex made the pox shoot out.
Re: What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) by baralatie(m): 11:22am On Apr 26
CrownLands:
Just be calm...
Have you done an HIV test?
He said all std tests came negative

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Help! My Dad Is Rotting Away (Graphic Photo) / Liposuction: Abimbola Bamgbose Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery In Turkey / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.