Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage (29408 Views)

Jaruma Is Crazy, But Here Are Five Things You Can Learn From Her / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Can’t Do Without Smoking Weed / “I Can Appear Crazy But I’m Not A Bad Girl – Tayo Sobola Aka Sotayo Gaga (2) (3) (4)

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Alusiizizi(m): 5:07pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:
Na you be that. Speak for yourself abeg.

Your baby daddy you left since, why not go back to him since you can't do without men. Talking trash.

You have money I don't know what you're still looking for in that gender until them kee you

Do you do anal?
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Jughead29: 5:07pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Your baby daddy you left since, why not go back to him since you can't do without men. Talking trash.

You have money I don't know what you're still looking for in that gender until them kee you

The way some daughters of jezzebel quickly speak hates of men this days..... Reason is men no longer send them grin , shakara no dey again... I feel their pain.

Most of you are already doomed, good for nothing but hookup grin grin

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 5:07pm On Apr 22
Wotowotoman:

Any man that is chasing you must be a broke fukk boy wey think say you get money not knowing say shishi you no get. Or old men wey no get hope again and can manage to nack anything. These and also blind men. I don see your picture and you are below average in looks..

Post your sister pics. At least I'm not ashamed of my looks. Post your girlfriend pics if you're proud of her make shame kee you here now.

After using my pics to masturbate you come here talking rubbish you think I don't know.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by theysg: 5:08pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

You need love, and i can give you.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Tommydare(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22
E go soon reach you. But until then,
continue pretending.
Juwessgratitud3:

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Jagabanarmy: 5:09pm On Apr 22
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
True talk
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by greypencils: 5:09pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Diseased meat.
Not when its exclusive. Not all men carry diseased meat. There are men who like to dip it in just ONE hot sweet spot, you know, turn it over, twist it, stick it to the side. Don't generalise now. Just be patient and choose your own customised meat.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 5:09pm On Apr 22
franchasofficia:
Men cannot do without women, women cannot do without men.

I cannot even imagine life without women, that would have been a very useless, boring life na.

Women are the flower of life, any man that says he can do without women must be living a very sad life. Even gays cannot do without the opposite sex.

Any woman that says she can do without men is living in past pains inflicted on her by a bad ex.

My dear sister life is sweet oh, there are amazing men hehe, if you can catch some men like me, you will be doing thanksgiving everyday in your Church if you are a Christian grin

So pray sincerely to your God to send you a good man with conscience. Run away from any man that have no conscience no matter his other good qualities, having good conscience is a great quality to look out for in a wouldbe partner because that "conscience" in him is what will make him show empathy, show mercy, draw back whenever he wishes to hurt you badly.

Life is good, we all cannot do without each other

How many men are still decent nowadays? All na wash abeg.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Tonytonex(m): 5:10pm On Apr 22
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST[/font]
Same here Tiwa.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by myrates: 5:11pm On Apr 22
tiswell:
Tiwa and gbola are like Siamese twins😄
more like Tiwagbola

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 5:11pm On Apr 22
greypencils:
Not when its exclusive. Not all men carry diseased meat. There are men who like to dip it in just ONE hot sweet spot, you know, turn it over, twist it, stick it to the side. Don't generalise now. Just be patient and choose your own customised meat.

Lol grin. Dem no dey gree stay in one place that's why I hate them.

I don't hate men but they play rough too much

I'm working on one now, very soon hopefully his head go dey house den... Who knows?
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Wotowotoman: 5:11pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Post your sister pics. At least I'm not ashamed of my looks. Post your girlfriend pics if you're proud of her make shame kee you here now.

After using my pics to masturbate you come here talking rubbish you think I don't know.

How can a sane man soapy with this picture? 🤢🤮

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Yeancahmie007(m): 5:13pm On Apr 22
Love Machine no fit release na.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by CluelessMODS: 5:13pm On Apr 22
PerfectStranger:

Tiwa is rich, she can lay any man she wants. you're broke and pained. No man wants you tongue
Na people like you women dey collect their destiny.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 5:14pm On Apr 22
Wotowotoman:

How can a sane man soapy with this picture wey be like person wey be imbe? 🤢🤮

See? You still have it on your phone. Tell me what you're still doing with it and that is why you keep mentioning me because you're lost.

Your girlfriend fresh like this? Talk true. Mkpi
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by greypencils: 5:16pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Lol grin. Dem no dey gree stay in one place that's why I hate them.

I don't hate men but they play rough too much

I'm working on one now, very soon hopefully his head go dey house den... Who knows?
Be patient and you'll get your own fresh meat, neatly packaged just for you. Not all men dip around. Me for example, mine is customised, tattooed, signed, sealed and delivered to just one woman. Don't generalise. Na! Don't do that.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Wotowotoman: 5:18pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

See? You still have it on your phone. Tell me what you're still doing with it and that is why you keep mentioning me because you're lost.

Your girlfriend fresh like this? Talk true. Mkpi

Madam I don tell you yesterday. Any man wey tell you say you fine is just deceiving you. You are not fine, you are below average in looks. You think you look young but you don’t. You look about 50. Just accept this and free your mind. You will know peace when you do. Try it and see.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 5:18pm On Apr 22
greypencils:
Be patient and you'll get your own fresh meat, neatly packaged just for you. Not all men dip around. Me for example, mine is customised, tattooed, signed, sealed and delivered to just one woman. Done generalise. Na! Don't do that.

Lol 😂😂😂.. all this on top one meat? Hian!

Ok, I hear you.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by franchasofficia: 5:18pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

How many men are still decent nowadays? All na wash abeg.
No human is decent or perfect. Any man or woman that claims he or she is decent is deceiving himself or herself.

You maybe good at resisting sexual advances from the opposite sex but bad at gossip and envying others. You maybe good at telling truth but bad in keeping malice and disrespecting people.

We all are work in progress trying our best to be the best of ourselves, that doesn't make us unworthy of love or friendship.

Any man or any woman waiting to date or marry a decent or perfect person is deceiving himself or herself and will definitely end up totally heartbroken.

The fastest way to find love, peace and fulfillment in life is to expect less from others. That doesn't mean you should look down on others, but don't have too much expectations from anybody no matter who they are, always bear in mind that they might falter somehow someday so that when such happens you won't be so shattered.

And lastly, stop judging any man or woman by his or her sexual misconducts, always look beyond such flaws. That a man cheated on you with another woman does not make him the worst man on earth. Cheating didn't start today and will never stop tomorrow.

According to man's standard, Jacob (Israel) is a sinner, a fraudster and a deceiver but to God He is a great man. God does not judge us by our imperfections why then should we humans judge others hastely by their imperfections which they maybe battling and praying to overcome?
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 5:20pm On Apr 22
Wotowotoman:

Madam I don tell you yesterday. Any man wey tell you say you fine is just deceiving you. You are not fine, you are below average in looks. You think you look young but you don’t. You look about 50. Just accept this and free your mind. You will know peace when you do. Try it and see.

I no argue na. Show me your woman own if she better pass me you win.

Even you no proud of yourself how muçh more your woman or sisters. Una no reach.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by PerfectStranger(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22
CluelessMODS:

Na people like you women dey collect their destiny.
U dey ment. Swear she can't lay you with a million Maura, ode
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by greypencils: 5:23pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

Lol 😂😂😂.. all this on top one meat? Hian!

Ok, I hear you.
I swear down. The meat is necessary. Both sexes need each other.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by FireUpNow(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22
PerfectStranger:

Tiwa is rich, she can lay any man she wants. you're broke and pained. No man wants you tongue

Rich girls love laying broke and unknown men to keep low profile. There is nothing like a broke dxxk because it will make the rich girl moan for pleasure

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Hezmatosky: 5:24pm On Apr 22
Juwessgratitud3:

All I See Here Is Frustration and Hunger. Crystal Clear cheesy

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Juwessgratitud3: 5:25pm On Apr 22
Hezmatosky:

All I See Here Is Frustration and Hunger. Crystal Clear cheesy

Who be this one again Kwanu?

If you're hungry come let me give you two spoons of soup make you buy fufu chop.
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by PerfectStranger(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22
Wotowotoman:

How can a sane man soapy with this picture wey be like person wey be imbe? 🤢🤮
So na her pics be that? wey say men dey rush her like flies lol, her head like midget dwarf

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by KlassiqueThugg(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22
This guy won kill me😹😹
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by jaxxy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22
and women are normal? undecided

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Enemyofpeace: 5:34pm On Apr 22
This one wey everybody don see her ugly black pusssssssy for internet too dey talk about men. Na before before she dey hungry me to fok, but since I sawed her nude video for internet I lost interest in her and my prick no longer rice up for her again.

Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by Nijimog: 5:38pm On Apr 22
PerfectStranger:

So na her pics be that? wey say men dey rush her like flies lol, her head like midget dwarf
oga u lie

So na head of person picture them dey use know say person na dwarf abi

Is No longer full portrait or pics
Re: ‘Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them’ – Tiwa Savage by PerfectStranger(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22
Nijimog:
oga u lie

So na head of person picture them dey use know say person na dwarf abi

Is No longer full portrait or pics
Oga she be your gf?

Photo: Jide Kosoko’s Wife, Henrietta Kosoko Involved Car Crash / Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos) / IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57