Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You (20764 Views)

How can I stop being broke in 2020? / What Has 2018 Taught You? / Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by zudozz: 10:34pm On Apr 24
emperor4love:
Lol go run hookup ads or run apartment, all those lotto na strong body ip bro,evian gas to be strong no be debate work u nd cl, run that two I giv u, just buy number carry btc go post ,wait fr dem reply u go run

Guy no word from you, are u for real?

I dropped my email and whatsapp number.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by emperor4love(m): 10:55pm On Apr 24
zudozz:

Guy no word from you, are u for real?

I dropped my email and whatsapp number.
de reply u bro
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by zudozz: 11:17pm On Apr 24
emperor4love:
de reply u bro

no mind mw jare
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Harry00(m): 8:27am On Apr 25
emperor4love:
pm
I sent you a DM please reply with your contact
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by emperor4love(m): 8:43am On Apr 25
Harry00:

I sent you a DM please reply with your contact
seen
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Otulaeke: 11:55am On Apr 25
emperor4love:
Lol bro, buy log from vendors,fbdating is there,Instagram with page is there,hookup site u post ads is there but in all,clear ur way shaaa,cos as ppl de go church fr success naso u go dey so bro,with this ,u fit de collect 10metres say e bad every month through billing oooh ,den u com get cl way get cra,idme,better cc or better old chase.....go price car find house for lekki dem dey pay 5metres monthly...anyone way tell u street no de pay,no tell u update but on that shaaa no be say our mind de am or we like de work ,omo man gets to survive

Abeg I fit email you boss ?
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by emperor4love(m): 1:03pm On Apr 25
Otulaeke:

Abeg I fit email you boss ?
k
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Timothy89(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25
MOG6670:
waw this acct balance is intimadated. You know, information like this are all over internet and practicalising it is very very hard. So pls can u throw more light on how to create more source of income by explain how u goes about creating yours?

Invested in animal husbandry (I rear chicken and Turkey for now)

Sales

Transport

Unisex saloon

I love daily income though all your source of come might not be daily one but it is important to have one among all of your source

And make your capital don't stand on the same figure, 40% of your profits should be added to your capital, 40% for upkeep and possible emergency, while you should be saving 20% to create another business ventures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Timothy89(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25
1000Capacity:

It's very difficult to achieve this. No helper no nothing. Just a child in the world facing it "head on".

It is only difficult in the mind, bro no one is coming down to help anybody, you just need to change the association of your friends, if you're church goer make yourself known in the church and relate with people that matters

You just need to restrategize, when things was down I even look for driving job here because I don't want to commit myself to office works that will make me forget my goals
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by MOG6670(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25
Timothy89:

Invested in animal husbandry (I rear chicken and Turkey for now)
Sales
Transport
Unisex saloon
I love daily income though all your source of come might not be daily one but it is important to have one among all of your source
And make your capi
yeah,i love the way you goes about ur inestment strategies and expanding your portforlios. I'm a biggener, i turns down many jobs because i want to start adding to my portfolio (investment) which i'll be starting from/with the agriculture sector. But now i feel some kind of fear, self doubt, uncertainity and many more clouding my mind. Since u're many stepr ahead of me, did u encounter such feeling at the beggining, and how do you overcome it? How did u go about ur first, second and third investment? "especially, ur transportation portfolio, because that is the second sector i'll like to focus on after the agric sector ""
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by MOG6670(m): 3:50pm On Apr 25
RickyJesus:

As simple as that, one person just dey talk one kind about his family to the extent of blocking their number, fvck that.
i was tempted to insult u before, but i realized that everyone is talking from his exprience. So let just said u've never exprience it. Pls count urself lucky my 2cent
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by MOG6670(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25
[quote author=tochez24 post=129591798]

Did she strengthen our relationship when i was down and broke?

I remember one time when i was hustling to save up money, i asked my dad for some money(before he passed away) he said: he will think about it, i immediately knew he will tell my mum and later on my father declined my request.... damn i knew she was the one that persuaded him not to give me the money
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Timothy89(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25
MOG6670:
yeah,i love the way you goes about ur inestment strategies and expanding your portforlios. I'm a biggener, i turns down many jobs because i want to start adding to my portfolio (investment) which i'll be starting from/with the agriculture sector. But now i feel some kind of fear, self doubt, uncertainity and many more clouding my mind. Since u're many stepr ahead of me, did u encounter such feeling at the beggining, and how do you overcome it? How did u go about ur first, second and third investment? "especially, ur transportation portfolio, because that is the second sector i'll like to focus on after the agric sector ""

You don't need to fear, even though there is no business start-up that doesn't come with some risks but believe me your confidence will outclass the risks anyday anytime

Just mingle with those into the business before around you, gather experience, if it will take you days to chill at their farm, how the chicken are been taking care of, feeding, protection most especially during the cold weather etc

As for the transportation, I've been in the business before, I just arrive bk though not fully doing as a full time because of other business, I just use the money made from the transport to feed the chicken, save some for car maintenance and keep others to take care of personal needs

You see when you've a channel of businesses, you need one that will give you a daily income, so that you won't be discourage, tempted or be full of anxiety
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by MOG6670(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25
Timothy89:

You don't need to fear, even though there is no business start-up that doesn't come with some risks but believe me your confidence will outclass the risks anyday anytime

Just mingle with those into the business before around you, gather experience, if it will take you days to chill at their farm, how the chicken are been taking care of, feeding, protection most especially during the cold wealth etc

As for the transportation, I've been in the business before, I just aaily income, so that you won't be discourage, tempted or be full of anxiety
clear and understandable info, thank u very much.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by 00FFT00(m): 10:39am On Apr 29
WhiteIverson:

Done with school. Haven't been able to land a stable job yet.

Not your fault. Your country failed you.
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by tundepy(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29
Someone I was helping once in a while with that urgent 10k that never gets paid back told me one day that I was wasteful and after years of working in Kuwait 🇰🇼 , I still couldn't afford a car.. Those words still hurts me till dis day. I don lock up since that day 😅

1 Like

Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by Zee0007: 12:15pm On Apr 29
Re: What’s The Biggest Lesson Being Broke Has Taught You by lymelyte(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30
Kirchoffs:
It taught me that no one truly cares about you unless you have money. It also taught me that money isn't everything, when you get to a level of financial freedom you'll understand this concept
BIG FACT

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Poor Handling Of A Fraud Case By UBA Plc: An Open Letter Of Complaint / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / Innoson Reacts: Bench Warrant Against Me Is An Abuse Of Process Taken Too Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.