Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge (19865 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by WizardOfNG: 6:54am On Apr 23
seguntijan:
It is even an insult to compare Obi with Sanwoolu, Makinde and all. He is still within the likes of Adeleke. Even Yahya Bello still have trademark in Kogi state. The surprising thing in this whole problem is how they packaged him for presidency. That still remains 8th wonders of the world to me

Not really a surprise if you look at the average Nigerian closely. Very emotional, sentimental, over-religious and prejudiced to the extent it is easy for manipulators and propagandists to make him/her lose sight of facts and what is relevant.

Add to this the reality of how most Nigerians hate to read, while always seeking instant gratification, then you will see that Nigeria probably has the most gullible electorate in the world.

In the UK, for example, Obi would be rejected for his abject performance as governor and, most importantly, he will stay rejected because the average Brit is pragmatically logical enough to understand that a worthless and incompetent beat police officer should never be promoted to detective.

Thats why the UK, USA etal became great while we have gone backwards since independence.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by lamentor78(m): 6:55am On Apr 23
Any body wasting his time on Nigeria politician is a fool, Both Reno and Obi where once allies before they broke ties and one of the reasons Reno hate Obi so much is because he the main cause of PDP loss in 2023 election.

Both are politicians and don't really care about citizens,all they wanted is power so if you are busy looking for Obi useless projects or trying to prove Reno right or wrong you are still a fool.

Let us focus on the government we have at hand and hope things get better instead of wasting time on these two noise makers and distractors
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Rejoice28(f): 6:58am On Apr 23
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by BlueBlackPackag(m): 6:59am On Apr 23
This is the link he said we should lookup to verify his lies. This guy is done for

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Basic123: 7:03am On Apr 23
SupremeSpecimen:
The way PO ignores this man is the same way some people should ignore ashawo

This man has literally shown his ass crack and Mr Obi still won't look 😂🤣❌
How many of you Igbo nation gibberish did Buhari or Tinubu reply.

You people and omokiri na mate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by garykoeman: 7:03am On Apr 23
Afamed:
We said it on several occasions, the Judas Iscariot aka Gbajue has nothing to show as his trademark as Gov of Anambra

Those who wanted to sell the fraud to us months ago knew what exactly what they were doing.

It's. Only when Obi was Gov in the state, that Anambra state university went on 7 months strike.

It was also during Obi regime, that state Medical Doctors went on 13 months strike

Also during his tenure he failed to conduct local govt election for 7years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by zionstaar75: 7:08am On Apr 23
Naira20:
Reno wey no fit change hin shoes wan give person $10,000.
Do you think Obidients are as daft as Tinubu followers?
Obidients just dey humour Reno...they know he doesn't have that money and besides Reno can not be trusted- Today he praises Atiku, tomorrow he calls Tinubu drug dealer etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAY2G7WwulU
that is not the point. Answer the challenge first. We all know Obidients don't have any sense

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Ttalk: 7:09am On Apr 23
Professor822714:
Reno the fool thinks leadership is by doing projects - the definition of leadership in itself has nothing to do with projects rather it's all about vision, influence and goals.
Come to think about it, how many projects did Hitler, idi amin, buhari - (all horrible leaders by the way) complete? Perhaps a lot, however they were horrible people that left awful records and legacies after their tenures
Reno rest

Agulu professor your PhD should be in comedy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by garykoeman: 7:11am On Apr 23
Professor822714:
Reno the fool thinks leadership is by doing projects - the definition of leadership in itself has nothing to do with projects rather it's all about vision, influence and goals.
Come to think about it, how many projects did Hitler, idi amin, buhari - (all horrible leaders by the way) complete? Perhaps a lot, however they were horrible people that left awful records and legacies after their tenures
Reno rest

Buhari built 2nd Nigeria bridge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Tonytonex(m): 7:15am On Apr 23
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129579045][/quote] I have not seen Peter Obi replied Reno for once.

That Man is a matured and serious business man
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by drlateef: 7:16am On Apr 23
Naira20:
Reno wey no fit change hin shoes wan give person $10,000.
Do you think Obidients are as daft as Tinubu followers?
Obidients just dey humour Reno...they know he doesn't have that money and besides Reno can not be trusted- Today he praises Atiku, tomorrow he calls Tinubu drug dealer etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAY2G7WwulU

Stop talking rubbish. Take up the challenge, you liars!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by JONSYN7154: 7:17am On Apr 23
LAXconfidential:
Obi as a governor built that sch and handed it over to the church. He did so with a lot of hospitals and clinics. Reno is just giving flimsy excuses. How much are his services worth that he wants to give someone 10k dolls? Someone that is still owing my boss for a job we did for him in 2022
owing your boss?

Abeg give us the details of the job make we drag am for Internet joor.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Afamed: 7:28am On Apr 23
Realtruth2023:

But Tinubu advised Fashola to sack doctors that also went on 13 month strike in Lagos as well. Make una stop this stupid lies.

Where and where did Dr go on 13 months strike in Lagos?

Can you give us a link so that we can support you early this morning with$500

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Afamed: 7:36am On Apr 23
Realtruth2023:

But Tinubu advised Fashola to sack doctors that also went on 13 month strike in Lagos as well. Make una stop this stupid lies.

This is the link where Doctors went on 13 months strike when your fraud Hobi was a Gov

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/doctors-call-off-13-month-old-strike-in-anambra/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiTwf-n29eFAxUWVkEAHbOgAqEQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3KehIgKby2IzxmgRAQUHpD

If you can show me a link where Doctors went on 13 months strike during Fashola or Tinubu administrations,I will give you $500 this morning

Your Hobi is nothing but a bigger fraud

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by johnog4sure: 7:37am On Apr 23
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129579045][/quote]My point is what does he mean by "initiate" then which governor "initiate" same magnitude of project given the same time and resources? I don't even want to attack his stinky character
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IfnobeGod20: 7:39am On Apr 23
Reno is just been clever by half. This is the same mentality many leaders are carrying about and that is why we have abandoned projects littered all over the country. This is why I personally faulted Jonathan's almajiri schools built in the north and the added federal universities he did. The then existing universities are self glorified universities that need all input to make it competitive but all we can think of is to add to them, so that people like Reno Omokri can say Jonathan started, completed and commissioned these schools and that.
Only a government with no foresight will embark in a jamboree of creating new structure where the old is dilapidated and need facelift.
It is on record that Peter Obi revamped many schools during his tenure, including a once moribund Nursing schools.
I am even surprise those that called themselves intelligent people are the ones on rampage on this thread.
The question I ask, of what use is building new schools when the existing ones just need facelift and and putting them into modern taste with modern facilities.
All yee waster of resources and wasted generation continue masturbating on an irrelevant issue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Alex80s(m): 7:44am On Apr 23
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Yoruba people hating Peter Obi for nothing! Hating Igbos for nothing! Dirty and lazy people!!! We are not as hungry as you! We hustle, you chop off your people's heads for money ritual.

You "beaf" us because we conquered Lagos businesses, and you became and tenants in your land, apprentices in your markets...

You are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward. If not for your unnecessary hatred for Igbos, the South and north central will continue to produce and competent President.

Quntinue!!! Your hatred for Igbos will consume you bleaching idiots!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:48am On Apr 23
Max24:
So, Obi did not build any school in his 8 years of governorship. Yet his supporters see him as messiah of Nigeria. Thank God we dodged a bullet.

Obi did a lot, if you respond to Reno, he blocks you, nothing like that shows on his timeline, and he looks like a winner.

The focus is they are using his name to cash out from X. X pays them for impressions and views, Reno is making dollars from Peter Obi’s name. You all don’t know.

You think he doesn’t know what he is doing. Bills choke for abroad.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Afamed: 7:49am On Apr 23
Alex80s:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Yoruba people hating Peter Obi for nothing! Hating Igbos for nothing! Dirty and lazy people!!! We are not as hungry as you! We hustle, you chop off your people's heads for money ritual.

You "beaf" us because we conquered Lagos businesses, and you became and tenants in your land, apprentices in your markets...

You are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward. If not for your unnecessary hatred for Igbos, the South and north central will continue to produce and competent President.

Quntinue!!! Your hatred for Igbos will consume you bleaching idiots!!!
Today you conquerered Lagos tomorrow Igbo are being marginalised in Lagos.When election is near and you need to promote your lies again, Tinubu owns 99% of Lagos
When will you begin to speak truth?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by commoditiesnig: 7:52am On Apr 23
adamusuleiman1:
Reno debunks another lie

Hmm This matter serious o..
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Brenbentondiaz: 7:53am On Apr 23
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129579045][/quote]

You're shocked that a developer lied? What do you think I'd still keeping them in existence if not lies? Remove lies from the earth and they go extinct. They're antisocial.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Afamed: 7:54am On Apr 23
tegrianonigltd:

Obi did a lot, if you respond to Reno, he blocks you, nothing like that shows on his timeline, and he looks like a winner.

The focus is they are using his name to cash out from X. X pays them for impressions and views, Reno is making dollars from Peter Obi’s name. You all don’t know.

You think he doesn’t know what he is doing. Bills choke for abroad.
Stop these your lies for once

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by commoditiesnig: 7:59am On Apr 23
seguntijan:
It is even an insult to compare Obi with Sanwoolu, Makinde and all. He is still within the likes of Adeleke. Even Yahya Bello still have trademark in Kogi state. The surprising thing in this whole problem is how they packaged him for presidency. That still remains 8th wonders of the world to me
Lol.. Na wa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IfnobeGod20: 8:02am On Apr 23
Afamed:

This is the link where Doctors went on 13 months strike when your fraud Hobi was a Gov

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/doctors-call-off-13-month-old-strike-in-anambra/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiTwf-n29eFAxUWVkEAHbOgAqEQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3KehIgKby2IzxmgRAQUHpD

If you can show me a link where Doctors went on 13 months strike during Fashola or Tinubu administrations,I will give you $500 this morning

Your Hobi is nothing but a bigger fraud
Mr. Man, you guys should stop this mediocre message. It is today that government establishment begins going on industrial action. No government in Nigeria that her establishment has not tasted industrial action. You can show me one, If you know. The bottom line is doctors in Lagos went on strike for three and half months https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/lagos-doctors%25E2%2580%2599-strikecounting-the-cost/amp/
And Tinubu asked Fashola to sack them and he did before recalling them back again:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=http://nigeriang.com/newstoday/sack-striking-doctors-says-tinubu/7772/&ved=2ahUKEwil9KrJ3deFAxXMT0EAHS1jCq4QFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3Wid-bhDPRrzDanY4jpj4w

But Peter Obi never sacked striking doctors even with their unrealistic demand but your lord and saviour told his puppet governor to sack and he did.

Recently Lagos state university was on strike for 6 months
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/ASUU-calls-6-month-old-strike/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjIm_zL39eFAxXLQ0EAHYQzCeoQFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw02y4oimMKIS7LF9Zgr3xrI.

So many industrial actions that have happened in Lagos, even during Tinubu's time that paralyzed the economy for days.
You people should stop holding on to straw as if it was during Obi that industrial action started and ended. At least we are in this country when polytechnic was on strike for almost two years. Same with university nearly the same time.
Industrial action is part of the instrument of showing grievance and no government has not tasted it, except you want to show me one.

Now, have you sat down to even think why the industrial action by the doctors. Peter Obi has explained several times why the doctors and teachers went on strike but that won't bog you because you only attach yourself to the negative in it and not the real issue.
Here is the extract why they went on strike by Peter Obi the man at the middle of the storm:

"He said his attempt to bring change to the health sector in Anambra state by reviving moribund health institutions in the state was at the centre of the industrial dispute.
“It’s an issue I don’t want to discuss, our hospitals were not functioning, we tried to fund health facilities, it wasn’t working, there was strike in education too, we tried to fund our secondary schools and primary schools, it wasn’t working, so we decided that we have to have alternatives when I got to Anambra State, there was no single school of nursing that was accredited, no school of midwifery, no school of health technology – all these were not there.

“The hospitals were in bad conditions, same was the schools, we were putting money and we were not seeing the results, even bought ambulances, they disappeared, so I said no, we have to have an alternative. So we returned schools to the churches, the original owners, and say ‘we will fund you and of course, we saw the results, we moved from number 26 to number 1. The same thing happened with the hospitals, we built 10 schools of nursing, midwifery, and health technology but not through government

“For example, in Iyienu being owned by Church of Nigeria, they have the school of nursing, school of midwifery and school of health technology, we funded and resuscitated it and it was accredited, we went to Onitsha, Waterside being owned by the catholic church and Borromeo, their schools of nursing, school of midwifery, we resuscitated it, they were accredited and are functioning now.
“We went to St. Joseph Adazi, their school of nursing, school of midwifery, school of health technology we resuscitated it and it’s working. We went to Our Lady of Lourdes in Ihial, school of nursing, school of midwifery, school of health technology, we resuscitated it and it’s functional.

“We even worked with one of the Church of Nigeria bishops that were very committed in health issues, Bishop Ikeakor, and set up in Amichi Hospital, we built school of nursing, school of midwifery and school of health technology, these are schools that are there.

“So, in doing this, I had issues with the established bodies because they saw it that I was now doing things to the private sector. For me, the result was important and that was the issues

“During my governorship, I had strikes with teachers, doctors, different groups, but it was trying to change them from being what they used to be to what it should be. When you bring change, you will have enemies – all those who live off the old order, he added"
Here is the link for details:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thewhistler.ng/why-doctors-went-on-one-year-strike-during-my-tenure-as-anambra-governor-peter-obi/amp/

Today the models in provided in both the health and education sectors are want his successors are following till date and it is yielding great returns for them. No exam done today that Anambra sons and daughters will not be among the first 5. That's just the impact.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Afamed: 8:07am On Apr 23
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, you guys should stop this mediocre message. It is today that government establishment begins going on industrial action. No government in Nigeria that her establishment has tasted industrial action. You can show me on, If you know. The bottomed line is doctors in Lagos went on strike for three and half months https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/lagos-doctors%25E2%2580%2599-strikecounting-the-cost/amp/
And Tinubu asked Fashola to sack them and he did before recalling them back again:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=http://nigeriang.com/newstoday/sack-striking-doctors-says-tinubu/7772/&ved=2ahUKEwil9KrJ3deFAxXMT0EAHS1jCq4QFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3Wid-bhDPRrzDanY4jpj4w

But Peter Obi never sacked striking doctors even their unrealistic demand then but your lord and saviour told his puppet governor to sack and he did.

Recently Lagos state university was on strike for 6 months
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/ASUU-calls-6-month-old-strike/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwjIm_zL39eFAxXLQ0EAHYQzCeoQFnoECB8QAQ&usg=AOvVaw02y4oimMKIS7LF9Zgr3xrI.

So many industrial actions that have happened in Lagos, even during Tinubu's time that paralyzed the economy for days.
You people should stop holding on to straw as if it was during Obi that industrial action started and ended. At least we are in this country when polytechnic was on strike for almost two years. Same with university nearly the same time.
Industrial action is part of the instrument of showing grievance and no government has not tasted it, except you want to show me one.

According to zomb+iden+ts days and 13 months are the same thing.

Who do Una this ? Is it by force to sell your monumental fraud to us?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Thegamingorca(m): 8:08am On Apr 23
helinues:

Please stay with the topic.

You are one of the ardent supporters of Peter Obi on this forum.

Take up the challenge and present the schools Peter Obi started from scratch and completed all through his 8 years as Anambra state governor

Rejected Obi and voted in imbecild grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IfnobeGod20: 8:14am On Apr 23
Afamed:

According to zomb+iden+ts days and 13 months are the same thing.

Who do Una this ? Is it by force to sell your monumental fraud to us?
According to bat strike in one place for a week and sacking same people is good and allowed but bad to strike elsewhere.
Please who do you people this? The person really tried.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by mrkia(m): 8:16am On Apr 23
But wait oooo shocked shocked so, obi didn't even initiate not to even talk of finishing a school project during his tenure sad shocked Yeah!!! Their Missiah

So, the reason why he was beaten down and rejected...

For your information my dear good people of Nigerians all the his Bore holes projects he commissioned of recent has stopped working... 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Starhearts: 8:17am On Apr 23
haffaze777:
Obi diot people are liar like their leader

Dats y they re called GBAJUE

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Starhearts: 8:18am On Apr 23
LAXconfidential:
Obi as a governor built that sch and handed it over to the church. He did so with a lot of hospitals and clinics. Reno is just giving flimsy excuses. How much are his services worth that he wants to give someone 10k dolls? Someone that is still owing my boss for a job we did for him in 2022

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by verdade: 8:18am On Apr 23
haffaze777:
Obi diot people are liar like their leader

Like you idiot person , you are a liar like your parent's
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Starhearts: 8:20am On Apr 23
Max24:
So, Obi did not build any school in his 8 years of governorship. Yet his supporters see him as messiah of Nigeria. Thank God we dodged a bullet.

Obi is a disaster

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Media Giving Oxygen To Boko Haram, Says Lai / ‘why Buhari Appointed No Ambassadorial Nominees From Bayelsa, Taraba, Others’ / Amina Mohammed In $300 Million Timber Scandal (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.