Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge (19845 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by bayelsaowei(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23
bestman09:
Reno Omokri is just a fo.ol @ 40
seriously fool...talks like a child..
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Myclubmycash: 3:03pm On Apr 23
Reno will speedily block anyone who comes up with a better argument. That I can tell you for free.
I make bold to say that at the time when Obi was the governor of Anambra State, Anambra's problem was not about the number of schools in the State, because there were so many schools in the state at the time. but the quality of the learning environment.
Obi improved the quality, remodeled many schools, employed more teachers, ensured that there were computers at the classrooms.
Have you stopped to ask yourself why in recent times, Anambra seem to be the domineering Nigerian state both locally and internationally as per education excellence?

Obi sowed seeds of education enterprise in Anambra State, and the fruits are overwhelmingly huge.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by blakkydikky(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23
SupremeSpecimen:
The way PO ignores this man is the same way some people should ignore ashawo

This man has literally shown his ass crack and Mr Obi still won't look 😂🤣❌
... Obi must ignores him because he knows he has nothing to counter Reno.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by SupremeSpecimen: 3:26pm On Apr 23
blakkydikky:
... Obi must ignores him because he knows he has nothing to counter Reno.

OR
He doesn't patronize prostitutes 🤮

PO is loved. May God grant him more life so you people can bitch n moan for another 40yrs

Amen
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by SupremeSpecimen: 3:34pm On Apr 23
Basic123:

How many of you Igbo nation gibberish did Buhari or Tinubu reply.

You people and omokiri na mate!

But are we mates. That should be your concern
I don't hide behind my tribe. I'm the doer
Let's play big bank take lil bank make I embarrass you small with facts you can see. No be by mouth

Ik international
Dwickedlandlord
SupremeSpecimen

Mr talk n do. Correct Onitsha guy man
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Globad(f): 3:36pm On Apr 23
Starhearts:

Wasted sperm

You're already a wasted soul living a wasted life and will certainly end up in the waste bin🗑

Your life is trash
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by SupremeSpecimen: 3:38pm On Apr 23
Noerection:
Agulu thief puppet spotted

A man with no erection is not even a man sef.
Na sorry n pity I dey feel. 😭
Ndo!
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Noerection: 3:41pm On Apr 23
SupremeSpecimen:

A man with no erection is not even a man sef.
Na sorry n pity I dey feel. 😭
Ndo!
a specimen man exists for only practical
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IfnobeGod20: 3:55pm On Apr 23
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

If the people that you are lying to don't know that you are lying, at least you know that you lying.
All the rubbish trash posted have been disproved one by one with good verifiable evidence.
Reno has finished whatever is left of the Agulu packaged fraud. Reno na man you be grin
Young man, all through I have not seen any superior argument to disclaim all the pictures posted as proofs. You cannot just begin to tell the story of a school and providing links of school and claim it was a rebuttal. Only senseless individuals with no sense of reasoning take such bullshit as the true picture of issue.
I put it to you, that in my both secondary and primary schools buildings have been demolished and reconstructed. In the warped mind of Reno and his likes, won't they say because my school was established in so so year, then, those new structures are not in existence or just refurbished. You people lost sense for a very long time and Daniel Bwala said it all.

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:21pm On Apr 23
IfnobeGod20:

Young man, all through I have not seen any superior argument to disclaim all the pictures posted as proofs. You cannot just begin to tell the story of a school and providing links of school and claim it was a rebuttal. Only senseless individuals with no sense of reasoning take such bullshit as the true picture of issue.
I put it to you, that in my both secondary and primary schools buildings have been demolished and reconstructed. In the warped mind of Reno and his likes, won't they say because my school was established in so so year, then, those new structures are not in existence or just refurbished. You people lost sense for a very long time and Daniel Bwala said it all.

Listen, this is very simple and not complex at all unless you are trying to muddle the question because you don't have an answer.
If you demolished a school and rebuilt it, that is different from what Reno asked for.
He specifically asked for a brand new school that was conceptualized, initiated, built, and commissioned by Obi. That's very simple to understand and answer.

Using an existing school that was rebuilt doesn't answer the question that he asked. If you gave such an answer to that question in an exam, you would have failed. It's that simple.
How can you rule a whole state for 8years and never see it necessary to build any brand-new school? Are you telling me that the population of Anambra never grew in those 8 years?
Tinubu initiated, built, and commissioned many brand-new schools while he was Governor and I can assure you that most Governors in Nigeria probably did the same thing. I remember visiting Osun, I can remember vividly the brand-new schools that were being built by Aregbeshola at that time.
Obi is only good at talking about what others should do, but he has nothing to show for what he did when he was in power.
I'm more interested in what you have done in the past before running for office not all the promises you are making now. Show me what you have done before when you were not even thinking of running for the office.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Jorryy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 23
Hmmm! Anyone who supported this OBI should be put in jail with him. Obi supporters I don’t even have what to quantify you eeediots! Is not a shame? Are you mofos not ashamed of your personal lord and savior Good 8 years and none of you, I mean none can proudly post any achievements but can wail over governance of 10 months old! Shame
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23
Afamed:

Stop these your lies for once

You all stop the lies, election is over, over a year now, you all acting like person wey dem break him heart, you won. Still yet won’t let Obi rest. He lost, yet he is the talk of the town. His name is everywhere, he is a force.

In life, if they are talking about you. You are what they are not and will never be.

Obi is what you all are not.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IfnobeGod20: 5:06pm On Apr 23
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Listen, this is very simple and not complex at all unless you are trying to muddle the question because you don't have an answer.
If you demolished a school and rebuilt it, that is different from what Reno asked for.
He specifically asked for a brand new school that was conceptualized, initiated, built, and commissioned by Obi. That's very simple to understand and answer.

Using an existing school that was rebuilt doesn't answer the question that he asked. If you gave such an answer to that question in an exam, you would have failed. It's that simple.
How can you rule a whole state for 8years and never see it necessary to build any brand-new school? Are you telling me that the population of Anambra never grew in those 8 years?
Tinubu initiated, built, and commissioned many brand-new schools while he was Governor and I can assure you that most Governors in Nigeria probably did the same thing. I remember visiting Osun, I can remember vividly the brand-new schools that were being built by Aregbeshola at that time.
Obi is only good at talking about what others should do, but he has nothing to show for what he did when he was in power.
I'm more interested in what you have done in the past before running for office not all the promises you are making now. Show me what you have done before when you were not even thinking of running for the office.
I have made issues about this mentality not building new structures when the old ones are glorified structures. This same mentality have made the nation and the state to be flooded with many abandoned projects because you want people to see that you conceptualized a project and commissioned it.
I have said it and I will continue to say same, that was why I faulted the almajiri schools built and the new federal universities built during Jonathan's tenure. It makes no sense to me at all. Many unity schools built by federal government needed all the money in this world to make them high standard and first class schools, well equipped with state of art in technology and science but he went building almajiri schools. Same with the universities. It was during Jonathan's regime that polytechnic went for almost 2 years industrial action and university for over a year because of the agreement reached with the FG that wasn't fulfilled but they went building another schools to add to the problems on ground. There is no sense in that.
No reasonable administrator build schools for the sake of just building school. Every project has its own pros and cons.
Yes, Tinubu built 4 millennium schools in his 8 years tenure but go and check records, he promised to built 21. Google is your friend. But on the course of his governance, may be he discovered there was no need again. Now, will you because he promised to build 21 and he didn't built them crucify him. No.
Mr. Man, Peter Obi built new classes from scratch to finished but one thing about him he doesn't do jamboree commissioning because he sees it as a waste of scarce resource. Or are you and Reno Omokri telling us that since a school is established there is no need adding more structures or redeveloping the existing structures again? I don't know and also understand the warped angle you people are going.
Just I had said, the rebuttal of Reno Omokri is warped, senseless and bile filled and absence of logic. That a school is built or established in 1965 that doesn't take away that new structures can be added to the school. You people just want him to go and create new school or new site, even though there is no need for it. No iota of sense in what you people are looking for at all.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by 7upnigeria: 6:21pm On Apr 23
haffaze777:
Obi diot people are liar like their leader

Theyre the DUMBEST people ive ever known. Following a man youre probably SMARTER THAN. Imagine a "Presidential candidate" investing $12.24m in BEER FACTORY. Obi's legacy is a beer factory, NOT EDUCATION.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by haffaze777(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23
7upnigeria:

Theyre the DUMBEST people ive ever known. Following a man youre probably SMARTER THAN. Imagine a "Presidential candidate" investing $12.24m in BEER FACTORY. Obi's legacy is a beer factory, NOT EDUCATION.

Dem no get sense

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by haffaze777(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23
Prigidypogodo:
Sokunbi is crying kpaaaa kpaaaa
hiohiohiohio
children of God are dancing
biligi biligi biligi

Painment of Obi dunce
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by haffaze777(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23
Prigidypogodo:
Sokunbi is crying kpaaaa kpaaaa
hiohiohiohio
children of God are dancing
biligi biligi biligi

Ngozi no go see first Lady
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23
Liar
LAXconfidential:
Obi as a governor built that sch and handed it over to the church. He did so with a lot of hospitals and clinics. Reno is just giving flimsy excuses. How much are his services worth that he wants to give someone 10k dolls? Someone that is still owing my boss for a job we did for him in 2022
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by showwiggy: 2:30am On Apr 24
IfnobeGod20:

You people have shallow thinking. That a school was built in 1965, doesn't it mean the structure built at that time is still in existence and cannot be rebuilt. Reno just made mess of you people education I swear to God. Reno want Peter Obi to re-site or relocate the school entirely to different location, so that he can believe he built the structure from scratch as he wishes. You people and Reno are the real mugus in town.

Reno gave a link,rather you come up with a rebuttal,your saying people have shallow brain,it can be seen from your write up,say you betypical and capital MUMU.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Realtruth2023: 4:11am On Apr 27
Golan007:

Sharap with your lies.

Doctors went on strike on the 12th of April, 2012.

They were sacked and replaced on the 8th of May 2012.

A resolution to the issue was made by June 6,2012.

Agulu thief is not a leader.

Ahhhhh bros fear God oooooo. You can lie for Africa so no resolution was reached in Anambra abi!! The same reason Doctors striked in Anambra was the same reason in Lagos, while PO did dialogue, Fashola based on advice from Tinubu sacked the doctors.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Realtruth2023: 4:12am On Apr 27
commoditiesnig:

This is a big lie!

Lagos and doctors strike? Never heard of such

Please read this.

https://www.nairaland.com/7244787/tinubu-told-fashola-sack-striking
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Realtruth2023: 4:13am On Apr 27
Afamed:

This is the link where Doctors went on 13 months strike when your fraud Hobi was a Gov

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/02/doctors-call-off-13-month-old-strike-in-anambra/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiTwf-n29eFAxUWVkEAHbOgAqEQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3KehIgKby2IzxmgRAQUHpD

If you can show me a link where Doctors went on 13 months strike during Fashola or Tinubu administrations,I will give you $500 this morning

Your Hobi is nothing but a bigger fraud

Fashola sacked striking doctors in 2011 and had to suspend it in 2012 that is a year. Stop being dense and lying through your teeth.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Realtruth2023: 4:14am On Apr 27
Afamed:

Where and where did Dr go on 13 months strike in Lagos?

Can you give us a link so that we can support you early this morning with$500

I am not a hungry man and I do not need your money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn’t Know About Stella’s Tummy Tuck That Turned Tragic – Obasanjo / Modupe Ozolua Visits Communities Destroyed By Boko Haram / 2023 Presidency: The Mind Game Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.