Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge (19856 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Reno Omokri Replies Big Backside Woman Who Invited Him For Lunch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by spagettiluv: 9:45am On Apr 23
Alex80s:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs. Yoruba people hating Peter Obi for nothing! Hating Igbos for nothing! Dirty and lazy people!!! We are not as hungry as you! We hustle, you chop off your people's heads for money ritual.

You "beaf" us because we conquered Lagos businesses, and you became and tenants in your land, apprentices in your markets...

You are the reason Nigeria is not moving forward. If not for your unnecessary hatred for Igbos, the South and north central will continue to produce and competent President.

Quntinue!!! Your hatred for Igbos will consume you bleaching idiots!!!
conquered KANO,portharcourt,Ghana,South Africa🤡,you ibos are just some set of delusional idiot,I just hope the government build the psychiatric hospital on time cos majority of you are having mental problem

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by MrUchenna1(m): 9:47am On Apr 23
AmuOtu:
I'll buy Reno another shoe if he can tell us what he does for a living.
joke apart, this Reno shoe fit save a drawning man
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by haffaze777(m): 9:48am On Apr 23
Riskymarvelous:
another useless human being like my father

grin
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Nauttyprof(m): 9:51am On Apr 23
LAXconfidential:
Obi as a governor built that sch and handed it over to the church. He did so with a lot of hospitals and clinics. Reno is just giving flimsy excuses. How much are his services worth that he wants to give someone 10k dolls? Someone that is still owing my boss for a job we did for him in 2022

Why are you lying? That he donated money does not translate to him building the school.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by phemray(m): 9:51am On Apr 23
paramakina202:

He been get plenty pictures maybe he does not take Reno's challenge seriously grin
Me sef I wont waste my time searching for pictures for Reno's 10k USD challenge grin
No be same O'Mockery be this be this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbSn8vjmiQM&pp=ygUfcmVubyBvbW9rcmkgcHJhaXNpbmcgcGV0ZXIgb2JpIA%3D%3D

Actually the question omokiri asked did not invalidate other good works he did at education sector. But he was specific about his government built, completed, commissioned and own.

Every government renovates school among others but talking about school being built is an initiative of a government that really knows how to tackle challenges head on. Giving money to school authority to do an assignment is different from govt handling the assignment professionally and legally. Can Obi ever build a super high way or control erosions? The borehole saga is the quality of OBI management system.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Kay25(m): 10:03am On Apr 23
Naira20:
Reno wey no fit change hin shoes wan give person $10,000.
Do you think Obidients are as daft as Tinubu followers?
Obidients just dey humour Reno...they know he doesn't have that money and besides Reno can not be trusted- Today he praises Atiku, tomorrow he calls Tinubu drug dealer etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAY2G7WwulU
Answer his question or call ur principal to give u expo lobatan

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:07am On Apr 23
[quote author=LAXconfidential post=129579332]Obi as a governor built that sch and handed it over to the church. He did so with a lot of hospitals and clinics. Reno is just giving flimsy excuses. How much are his services worth that he wants to give someone 10k dolls? Someone that is still owing my boss for a job we did for him in 2022[/

Falsehood. Stop lieing.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by ThatFairGuy1: 10:14am On Apr 23
Shamelessness, even you Antoeni!

You're challenged to post just one school built by Obi, you're sweating, deflect to showing us shoe he bought from Aba Shoe maker to support them.

Is that what you were challenged to do and win 10k dollars?... Shior

Obi is a disgrace to governance so as it is to his zombie followers.
Antoeni:
Reno Omokri's Shoe

How can someone in Uk Wear This Kind of Shoe.

Well if You Look Between B & M

Also Look Between A And D

Then Look At His Profile

You Will Know He Urgently Need Some Palliatives

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by brutal1(m): 10:16am On Apr 23
Do you know Reno’s parents? Do you know how long that man has been made? Do you know his worth?😂If your measure of intelligence is by believing in Peter Obi then that says it all!
shortgun:

That's another lie, Reno didn't buy that shoe from Aba as he blocks anyone who ask him to provide the address of the vendor who sold the shoe to him in Aba, he is yet to provide the address till date.
Why do you people easily believe what an unstable character like Reno says without any form of verification. Omo I now see the reason why Nigeria is messed up..too many unintelligent people are congregated in this country
angry

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Deepthoughts: 10:24am On Apr 23
[quote author=adamusuleiman1 post=129579045][/quote]The challenge itself is pure nonsense,why can't Reno request for any project at all,must every governor build a brand new school when even the existing ones are in sorry state?, didn't peter obi worked on any school through out his tenure?or didn't he achieve anything in educational sector during his tenure?, Reno is just trying to get at obi by all means,I use to admire his detailed write up but he has shown himself to be a hypocrite by supporting Tinubu,not because Tinubu is in APC but because of the personality of Tinubu as a person with all the dirty baggage he carries with him,it was same Reno that challenged Tinubu to sue him if he wasn't involved in drug trafficking in the US before but today same Reno is attacking peter obi while singing the praises of Tinubu.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Golan007: 10:40am On Apr 23
IfnobeGod20:

No body adjusted anything. You're the one making insinuation and lying same time. Stop lying like your brother the devil. You claimed it never happened that it was just less than a month but I punctured your lie and lay it bare foot with link attached.
I know you cannot read.

I gave dates.

April 12 it commenced.

They got Sacked May 8.

Strike called off June 6th.

Provide your dates agulu lamba Lord.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Jonjam269: 10:41am On Apr 23
Obingo is a man who performed woefully in Anambra State for 8years and a serial party defector.
The same people who criticised him for poor performance and incompetence then turned Obingo messiah overnight because of tribalism.
It's only deluded obirodents over hyping their fake messiah. Obingo is a failure in all ramifications.
See comments and remarks from residents and indigenes of Anambra State about fake messiah wasted and disastrous 8years as Anambra State governor for 8years
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Jonjam269: 10:50am On Apr 23
Stop over hyping a serial party defector and Pandora fraudster. Obi is a failure in all ramifications.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Emman08: 11:05am On Apr 23
AmuOtu:

On God! I'll add another pair of shoes.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Emman08: 11:05am On Apr 23
50 year old man still being an online troll. I'm sure his children will be proud of him
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by KayB: 11:27am On Apr 23
Peter is a trader, Nigerians are wiser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Raf4: 11:30am On Apr 23
Naira20:
Obidients just dey humour Reno...they know he doesn't have that money and besides Reno can not be trusted- Today he praises Atiku, tomorrow he calls Tinubu drug dealer etc

The challenge is still open. Provide one with evidence and win some cool money 💰

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Krankhead: 11:45am On Apr 23
Globad:

This response doesn't make any sense!
Take up the challenge. Stop fooling yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by AbuAeesha: 12:03pm On Apr 23
see as they are all derailing the topic...just challenge Reno with proof....they are running helter-skelter!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 12:36pm On Apr 23
This Reno guy has almost single handedly destroyed the facade called Obi. Reno has exposed more fraud about Obi than APC and PDP combined.
Obi's biggest nightmare is actually Reno not APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by PotatoSalad(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23
helinues:
grin

It's very shameful they couldn't provide what Reno asked for.

More exposure about the Calamity Peter Obi they want to force on us. So he did not even start and complete any school projects through out his 8 years as Anambra state governor

How would he, when he increased the state tuition fee by 80% claiming education is not for the poor.

It wasn't a mistake for Nigerians to have rejected Peter Obi on the ballot .

Shame

To those referring to the nursing school, the bursting lies is above
MCCN here.
My school back then had nothing until Peter Obi became governor. He singlehandedly fixed erosion issues in the school and raised it to the standard it is today.
It's a private mission school
One of the best in Anambra
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by PotatoSalad(m): 12:57pm On Apr 23
IfnobeGod20:
Reno is just been clever by half. This is the same mentality many leaders are carrying about and that is why we have abandoned projects littered all over the country. This is why I personally faulted Jonathan's almajiri schools built in the north and the added federal universities he did. The then existing universities are self glorified universities that need all input to make it competitive but all we can think of is to add to them, so that people like Reno Omokri can say Jonathan started, completed and commissioned these schools and that.
Only a government with no foresight will embark in a jamboree of creating new structure where the old is dilapidated and need facelift.
It is on record that Peter Obi revamped many schools during his tenure, including a once moribund Nursing schools.
I am even surprise those that called themselves intelligent people are the ones on rampage on this thread.
The question I ask, of what use is building new schools when the existing ones just need facelift and and putting them into modern taste with modern facilities.
All yee waster of resources and wasted generation continue masturbating on an irrelevant issue.

Helinuses, Afamed
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Globad(f): 1:07pm On Apr 23
Krankhead:
Take up the challenge. Stop fooling yourself

How are you fooling yourself?

Which challenge?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Globad(f): 1:09pm On Apr 23
AbuAeesha:
see as they are all derailing the topic...just challenge Reno with proof....they are running helter-skelter!

Don't mind them

Rather than take up the challenge, they're busy throwing insults

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by Starhearts: 1:18pm On Apr 23
Globad:

Another lunatic response

Wasted sperm
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IfnobeGod20: 1:54pm On Apr 23
shortgun:
It's truly baffling to see so many foolish people participating in this thread and it's troubling that Reno Omokri who lacks coherence and stability on his posts still manages to convince anyone with his deceitful rhetoric.

Reno Omokri's modus operandi since he put the challenge is to constantly block individuals who provide proof of schools built by Peter Obi as governor. He subsequently goes on to undermine their credibility with false information and creates the impression that no evidence has been provided....this has been the plan from onset. angry
Any rational person will not waste any time to see through Reno's tactic.
It's concerning and worrying how many people are fooled by simple trickery.
Reno Omokri really tricked them and they fell into it without applying common sense.
If a school is built in 1965 as he claimed, can't the school be demolished and rebuilt if need be? Reno made mess of their IQ and they didn't know.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IfnobeGod20: 2:01pm On Apr 23
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
This Reno guy has almost single handedly destroyed the facade called Obi. Reno has exposed more fraud about Obi than APC and PDP combined.
Obi's biggest nightmare is actually Reno not APC or PDP.
Reno Omokri just singlehandedly destroyed himself unknowingly. Why blocking those giving him proofs of the structure built from scratch by Peter Obi? He is just claiming Mr. Know it all and he can't be. His claim is watery and senseless. He claimed the school was built in 1965. If a school is built in that year, can't the school be demolished and rebuilt again or is the school built in 1965 still having the same face as it was? Reno made mess of you people because you cannot think deeply.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IfnobeGod20: 2:04pm On Apr 23
AbuAeesha:
But those giving him, he was blocking them. You see that he is the mugu here. Why blocking people giving proof to your demand. He's running away from fulfilling his promise, when he sees they've caught him off point.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IfnobeGod20: 2:11pm On Apr 23
Golan007:

I know you cannot read.

I gave dates.

April 12 it commenced.

They got Sacked May 8.

Strike called off June 6th.

Provide your dates agulu lamba Lord.
You that can read but went on lying spree. The strike lasted three and half months and I gave you the link to the news but you went blank. Here below is the news link again, liar of the century.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2010/11/lagos-doctors.
Please must you people lie?
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 2:25pm On Apr 23
IfnobeGod20:

Reno Omokri just singlehandedly destroyed himself unknowingly. Why blocking those giving him proofs of the structure built from scratch by Peter Obi? He is just claiming Mr. Know it all and it can be. His claim is watery and senseless. He claimed the school was built in 1965. If a school is built in that year, can the school be demolished and rebuilt again or is the school built in 1965 still having the same face as it was? Reno made mess of you people because you cannot think deeply.

If the people that you are lying to don't know that you are lying, at least you know that you lying.
All the rubbish trash posted have been disproved one by one with good verifiable evidence.
Reno has finished whatever is left of the Agulu packaged fraud. Reno na man you be grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by blakkydikky(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23
Naira20:

but he asked you to name only one school nah.... Name it and let the world know he's a liar.
Re: Reno Omokri Replies Obidients Trying To Win His Challenge by bayelsaowei(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23
AmuOtu:
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Divided Over Tinubu’s Demand For Oyegun, NWC Exit / Falana Bombshell: For 2023, Expect A Third Term Agenda Soon / Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Families Of Late Hon. Olawale In Mushin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.