Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,086 members, 7,863,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? (1623 Views)

Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? / Erhmmm. Can Anything Good Come Out Of This? / Can Anything Good Come From Returning To Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Parisgoodman(m): 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2011
Yes! On NL the typical Nigerian woman is dirty, fat, blood sucking(dependable) lack morals, ugly, not romantic, dull, flirt, and so on. but i beleive that even the devil sometimes may have its own good sides. So what are the good things about the Nigerian woman(not moms), CAN ANYTHING GOOD COME OUTTA THEM? I'm chilling, waiting to hear u out.
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by tellwisdom: 1:01pm On Nov 19, 2011
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2011
The reserved ones are really nice to be with,but they are all product of the environment.The are often abused because of their materialism,but i dont know the why ,but it may be because of deprivation.
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Tosinville(m): 1:17pm On Nov 19, 2011
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Parisgoodman(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2011
olas2u:

The reserved ones are really nice to be with,but they are all product of the environment.The are often abused because of their materialism,but i dont know the why ,but it may be because of deprivation.
Is there anything significant about the reserved ones?
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2011
Parisgoodman:

Is there anything significant about the reserved ones?
They are content with little and sometimes may not dream so big .You might not like that,but a greedy woman pushes you to achieve a lot,i think so
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2011
[size=14pt]Yes! There are very good things about the Nigerian Women!. . .

Pay no heed to the good for nothing, wishy washy, whipper snappish, 2 faced, pitiably lopsided, catastrophically obfuscated, grumpy, fugly, broke arse, dumb discombobulated idiotic misogynists, on this forum. Bashing the Nigerian women with reckless abandon, as if their lives depended on it!
Moronic idiots that see women as an object to hav[i]e[/i] sex with and drop them afterwards. That's why they get to meet a lady, and after the first date and she doesn't drop her pants, to satisfy their selfish "animalistic" longings, she becomes a target. And since these b[i]a[/i]stards are worthless pieces of sh[i]i[/i]t offline, they come online to feel good and type trash. . . Rubbish!
Perfection eludes everyone! Male or Female, irrespective of the country of birth. Cultural differences exist as well. Expecting perfection from our women, and comparing them with women of other cultures, with diverse upbringing is totally an inconsequential perambulating Bullshit! Hell, if i dont praise anyone, i praise my mom! She is a Nigerian woman, and she brought me up to be a good Nigerian man!
Only a congenital myopic foolish Nigerian man, would be brought up by a Nigerian woman, and would still have the incredible astonishing guts, to type something foolish about the Nigerian Woman! Everyone cannot be the same! If you ignorant lot have a problem with every Nigerian Woman you date, then it's incontrovertibly obvious that you are running late for a brain check appointment with your doctor. . .

Brb!
[/size]
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Chimezie198(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2011
@Op, wetin bobo go do naa?
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Chimezie198(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2011
sexkillz:

Pay no heed to the good for nothing, wishy washy, whipper snappish, 2 faced, pitiably lopsided, catastrophically obfuscated, grumpy, fugly, broke arse, dumb discombobulated idiotic misogynists, on this forum. Bashing the Nigerian women with reckless abandon, as if their lives depended on it!
Moronic idiots that see women as an object to hav[i]e[/i] sex with and drop them afterwards. That's why they get to meet a lady, and after the first date and she doesn't drop her pants, to satisfy their selfish "animalistic" longings, she becomes a target. And since these b[i]a[/i]stards are worthless pieces of sh[i]i[/i]t offline, they come online to feel good and type trash. . . Rubbish!
Perfection eludes everyone! Male or Female, irrespective of the country of birth. Cultural differences exist as well. Expecting perfection from our women, and comparing them with women of other cultures, with diverse upbringing is totally an inconsequential perambulating Bullshit! Hell, if i dont praise anyone, i praise my mom! She is a Nigerian woman, and she brought me up to be a good Nigerian man!
Only a congenital myopic foolish Nigerian man, would be brought up by a Nigerian woman, and would still have the incredible astonishing guts, to type something foolish about the Nigerian Woman! Everyone cannot be the same! If you ignorant lot have a problem with every Nigerian Woman you date, then it's incontrovertibly obvious that you are running late for a brain check appointment with your doctor. . .

Brb!
[/size]

LWKMD! FALLS FROM PAW-PAW TREE
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by tellwisdom: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2011
This sexyshitz is just too useless sad sad. Who's gon read all this crap u wrote up there when i have little writes ups, that cld crack me up and leaves me healthy?? undecided undecided #*Smh embarassed embarassed*
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by MrsChima1(f): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2011
Why do some Nigerian men find delight insulting their mothers? undecided
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by freecocoa(f): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2011
Parisgoodman,I actually thought you are more sensible than this,I really wonder what pleasure y'all bashers derive from doing this,you just wake up each day looking for a way to demean the nigerian woman forgeting your mum,sisters and female relatives are women,most times I think about it and conclude that the women you grew up with I.e mum,sisters etc are nothing to write home about,hence the way you perceive the nigerian woman cos if your mum and sisters are anything near good,then you'll see that there's a lot of good in the nigerian woman,anyways you can go and ask your female folks this question,I'm sure they'll give you a perfect answer and BTW,you've lost any respect I had for you.
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Chimezie198(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2011
^ i think he meant NL girlz
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by 195(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2011
Freecocoa and mzdark[i]k[/i]itty are the worst NL women here undecided
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Kutey: 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2011
I'm not even focus on the post but for someone so judgemental look at mistakes:

dependable means someone you can depend on and thats a compliment, i think the word you were looking for is dependant
'lacks morals' not lack moral and its believe not beleive.

Another nigerian "graduate" i guess? M0ron :/
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by kemmeye: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2011
im scared because people with mental issues have started to join nairaland
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 20, 2011
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by lifestyle1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2011
why na ? undecided
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by tellwisdom: 5:39pm On Nov 20, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 21, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Why do some Nigerian men find delight insulting their mothers? undecided
Abeg make we hear word undecidedYou are talking about nigerian men and yet many black american men regard u black american women as useless and completely worthless.Abi is dat not the reason why many black american men regard u blk american women as hoes? grin grin grin grin grin grin.If i was you i had worry more about black american men rather than nigerian men shocked, Go and try quench the war in your black american community instead of worrying your head over nigerian men grin.
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by dabrake(m): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2011
^^This guy's got logical myopia. You just wasted 7secs of my life. @op, that's what i thought till i started dating my present g.f. No need generalizing because no sample test will make you accept that hypothesis of yours except you will openly force yourself on a type-1 error. Im out.
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by bekay911(f): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2011
sexkillz:

Brb!
[/size]

seconded. Nigerians, always berating der own. @ op ope u knw ur mum was once a gal, if she is evrytn to u wat makes u fnk dat we r of no good. Ur outta ur mind
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2011
Nigerian women are a good lot, they're a blessing as far as I'm concerned. When a Nigerian woman truly loves you there's no limit to what she 'll do to please you. However, you no wan jam agbako babe o, and like someone said like attracts like. So if you're constantly attracting ska.nks then I think you should look at the man in the mirror.
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Flygeriana(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2011
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman?

Question.
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by kpolli(m): 2:10pm On Nov 21, 2011
All these Ghanaian and SA boys wud just be coming here to misyarn. . .

A bo mad nii?
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by MrCork17: 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2011
The black ones all act like Mrs Chima: No mannners!! angry

The white ones are great! wink
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by richy5(m): 12:41pm On Nov 22, 2011
Good for nothin,even the only pleasure you can find in them is manageable.
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by bekay911(f): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2011
Guess ur dad is just managing ur mum
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by claremont(m): 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2011
dabrake:

^^This guy's got logical myopia. You just wasted 7secs of my life. @op, that's what i thought till i started dating my present g.f.[size=14pt] No need generalizing because no sample test will make you accept that hypothesis of yours except you will openly force yourself on a type-1 error.[/size] Im out.
The OP used the word "typical" to pigeon-hole his sentence, his deliberate use of that word implies that he is NOT generalising IMO. The Nigerian ladies who fall outside the "typical" are the few good ones, and you can hardly see these few ones on sites like this, they have got much more better things to do with their time.
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Chimezie198(m): 8:07am On Nov 23, 2011
Op,
not @all.
Example: Idowuogbo (f) no manners
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by Adaeze003(f): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2011
hmm this post not sensible! <no offence> i'm an NL girl and no word in your post describes me! If a girl turned you down or made you upset why not take up the beef with her?
Re: Is There Anything Good About The Nigerian Woman? by dabrake(m): 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2011
claremont:

The OP used the word "typical" to pigeon-hole his sentence, his deliberate use of that word implies that he is NOT generalising IMO. The Nigerian ladies who fall outside the "typical" are the few good ones, and you can hardly see these few ones on sites like this, they have got much more better things to do with their time.
i feel you. Thats why nairaland is called a forum. We will always have different ideas. I understand where you are coming from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Honest, Have You Had A Crush On A Minor Or An Underaged Person Before?? / Are Beautiful Ladies Promiscuous? / Advice To Married Men On How To Keep Their Wives And Marriage Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.