Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,186 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? (1647 Views)

Girl With The Big Bo Obz Come's Out With New Pictures Showing All Her Breast / Romanceland/nairaland Most Sassy Guy. Rate My Today's Office Pix! / 10 Romanceland Ladies With Sagged Boobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 12, 2016
Methinks Romance section is so fAkE. Many fake threads, fake posts, fake comments, fake peeps here. At some point i likened this section to some place for trash deposits and i found out they matched suitably. But then, there are some real peeps who happen to be here. These set of peeps don't care what you say or how you say it, so far they 're open, honest and are driven by great zeal. Apparently, some of these peeps get mixed with some pretty fake people around here and baM! Something enters their head and they also start acting and sounding crappy.

Some peeps in this section have also made it a point of duty to get up every morning with thoughts on how to bash and insult the opposite sex. Smh. Nowadays, posts relating to this are found at every nook and cranny of this section. And why going at this, some peeps really think they're being smart and clever doing these kinds of degrading stuffs.
I shake my as.ss for them.

So I ask again...

Can anything good come out from Romanceland?
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by ThuGnificenX: 11:01pm On Mar 12, 2016
No...
Don't forget Rule 1 of using the Internet. Don't believe everything you see.
ThugnificenX is fake, I wake up and bash the opposite sex.. My personal problem.
So we don't need u to add to the irrelevant thread already flooding this section

Ps! Don't quote me
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Iamlordgee(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
See Question.. You can ask the sexuality people that
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Kondomatic(m): 11:16pm On Mar 12, 2016
You 4 no ask if you know how many people wey don meet and marry or bleep from there
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by divinehand2003(m): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2016
What is this OP insinuating now?
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
HMMMM I THINK D OP IS RIGHT, TOO MANY FAKE MONIKERS HERE, ITS KILLING THE PURPOSE OF WHY ROMANCE WAS ADDED BY SEUN

2 Likes

Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
No...
Don't forget Rule 1 of using the Internet. Don't believe everything you see.
ThugnificenX is fake, I wake up and bash the opposite sex.. My personal problem.
So we don't need u to add to the irrelevant thread already flooding this section

Ps! Don't quote me

I would not have quoted you if you said such on a thread you created. But commenting on a thread i created and then saying i shouldn't quote you is super-absurd. Stop sounding like you fed on some wild frog!

Why would you wake up and start bashing the opposite sex? On the internet?
Anyway since you could do so and term it a personal problem speaks highly of how naive you are. Maybe you think you own the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by SUPERPACK: 11:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
this thread should be in joke section.
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
SUPERPACK:
this thread should be in joke section.

hahahaha.... Superpack, are you without your seasoning tonight?
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 12, 2016
Kondomatic:
You 4 no ask if you know how many people wey don meet and marry or bleep from there

Lol.... Shey?
Ur head dey dia!
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by halfricanadian(f): 12:11am On Mar 13, 2016
Why not undecided

Im a good thing *straight outta romanceland* wink

1 Like

Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
Why not undecided

I know, baby! But the last time i checked, you weren't "anything" You were more of a sweet sombori wink
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 13, 2016
Is this your Nazareth?
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2016
Jacksparr0w1207:
Is this your Nazareth?
hehehe...
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by firstking01(m): 6:46am On Mar 13, 2016
discoprophet:
Methinks Romance section is so fAkE. Many fake threads, fake posts, fake comments, fake peeps here. At some point i likened this section to some place for trash deposits and i found out they matched suitably. But then, there are some real peeps who happen to be here. These set of peeps don't care what you say or how you say it, so far they 're open, honest and are driven by great zeal. Apparently, some of these peeps get mixed with some pretty fake people around here and baM! Something enters their head and they also start acting and sounding crappy.

Some peeps in this section have also made it a point of duty to get up every morning with thoughts on how to bash and insult the opposite sex. Smh. Nowadays, posts relating to this are found at every nook and cranny of this section. And why going at this, some peeps really think they're being smart and clever doing these kinds of degrading stuffs.
I shake my as.ss for them.

So I ask again...

Can anything good come out from Romanceland?
can't believe you are the one asking this kinda question...but i'm sorry this question is dumbundecided
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Marlvin(m): 6:51am On Mar 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
Why not undecided

is there any other stuff you engage in , except Nairaland? like you're so engrossed that you'd prolly miss a meal n havin' a shower .
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
can't believe you are the one asking this kinda question...but i'm sorry this question is dumbundecided

I can't really believe you're the one who made this statement. When you say something is dumb, you try to outline those stuffs dat made it look/sound dumb.
In a case where you can't, we don't have any axe to grind. It's so simple!
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by firstking01(m): 10:53am On Mar 13, 2016
discoprophet:

I can't really believe you're the one who made this statement. When you say something is dumb, you try to outline those stuffs dat made it look/sound dumb.
In a case where you can't, we don't have any axe to grind. It's so simple!
my brother, i 've seen people come here to testify of how they got relieved based on the advice they got here, both married people, and i believe nairaland has in one way or the other affected you positively, so, i beg to declare this your thread null and voidundecided
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
my brother, i 've seen people come here to testify of how they got relieved based on the advice they got here, both married people, and i believe nairaland has in one way or the other affected you positively, so, i beg to declare this your thread null and voidundecided

bro, you don't seem to get my point! I ain't talking about nairaland as a forum, i'm talking about romanceland as a section of nairaland.
I would have gone on to tell you how relevant the phrase "doing more harm than good" is here but since you misunderstood the post right from the onset, then it's no deal.
Nairaland might have affected people positively, but i doubt romanceland has done same; with all these crappy topics in here and abusive responses to questions.
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Jadekitana(f): 11:48am On Mar 13, 2016
My dear Op you are right! It should be changed to association of Jokers section, because all that happens here is just some bunch of frustrated jokers who never wanna hear the truth. Romanceland is supposed to be the best but these days kids just jump in and start spewing nonsense! Imagine an adult male saying things like "toto is a kind of food" now tell me how that kinda person would contribute positively in a thread. Or the type that keeps calling ladies b.itches,how would he be calm enough to read through a thread and contribute! Anytime I wanna laugh I come here cos it's a joking ground, if u need anything serious go to family section.

3 Likes

Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by firstking01(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2016
discoprophet:

bro, you don't seem to get my point! I ain't talking about nairaland as a forum, i'm talking about romanceland as a section of nairaland.
I would have gone on to tell you how relevant the phrase "doing more harm than good" is here but since you misunderstood the post right from the onset, then it's no deal.
Nairaland might have affected people positively, but i doubt romanceland has done same; with all these crappy topics in here and abusive responses to questions.
what i saw on your post was "Romanceland", meaning romance section as a whole, cos i know here, most of us give valid and authentic information and advice, so, you cannot come and totally say nothing good can come outa romance section...that's a lie bro, and i'm sure i'm not the only one countering this.
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
what i saw on your post was "Romanceland", meaning romance section as a whole, cos i know here, most of us give valid and authentic information and advice, so, you cannot come and totally say nothing good can come outa romance section...that's a lie bro, and i'm sure i'm not the only one countering this.

So you saw "Romanceland" in my post and came talking about Nairaland, thereby trying to put words into my mouth and project some kind of animosity between the moderators of this forum and myself? I forgive you!
When you said "here, most of us give valid and authentic information and advice", i couldn't help but laugh out loudly because almost all of us here know the drills.
And bro, try being accurate, i didn't totally say nothing good could come outta the romance section. Rather, i asked a question. You keep misunderstanding this post!
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by RENOWNED2(m): 2:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
it will be illogical of me to answer this thread logically....the reason beign that the thread is crap...thanks
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by firstking01(m): 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2016
discoprophet:

So you saw "Romanceland" in my post and came talking about Nairaland, thereby trying to put words into my mouth and project some kind of animosity between the moderators of this forum and myself? I forgive you!
When you said "here, most of us give valid and authentic information and advice", i couldn't help but laugh out loudly because almost all of us here know the drills.
And bro, try being accurate, i didn't totally say nothing good could come outta the romance section. Rather, i asked a question. You keep misunderstanding this post!
Mr Man, you said in you topic, "can anything good come out of romanceland"??,,,now, that's a generalization question, admit your mistake for once na haba, men and egoundecided
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2016
RENOWNED2:
it will be illogical of me to answer this thread logically....the reason beign that the thread is crap...thanks

Who invite you here kwanu? Biko gbalie door!
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
Mr Man, you said in you topic, "can anything good come out of romanceland"??,,,now, that's a generalization question, admit your mistake for once na haba, men and egoundecided

bro, you're being myopic here!
1) What do you mean by "generalization question"? Because there's no way i can answer some crappy statement which i don't understand.
2) What mistake of mine do you say i should admit? Like typo error?
3) What do you mean by "men and ego"? Are you a woman?

Stop meandering, bro!
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by firstking01(m): 8:57pm On Mar 13, 2016
discoprophet:

bro, you're being myopic here!
1) What do you mean by "generalization question"? Because there's no way i can answer some crappy statement which i don't understand.
2) What mistake of mine do you say i should admit? Like typo error?
3) What do you mean by "men and ego"? Are you a woman?

Stop meandering, bro!
Owk, since na your thread, i 'll lerrit slide, you win.
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
firstking01:
Owk, since na your thread, i 'll lerrit slide, you win.

Lol.. Forget about it being my thread, you meander a lot!
*winks*
Chop knuckle jare!
#homie
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by firstking01(m): 9:27pm On Mar 13, 2016
discoprophet:

Lol.. Forget about it being my thread, you meander a lot!
*winks*
Chop knuckle jare!
#homie
see, that i lerrit slide doesn't justify the fact that you where right, i'm just too busy having fun on other threads, them no dey win me for argument ocheesy
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2016
Ok!!
In emtee'voice#Where we at,y u hating though? cheesy
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2016
discoprophet:
Can anything good come out from Romanceland? I shake my as.ss for them
Maybe if you took a moment from shaking your ass.....undecided
Re: Can Anything Good Come Out From Romanceland? by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 14, 2016
prettythicksme:
Ok!! In emtee'voice#Where we at,y u hating though? cheesy
Who's hating? I go elbow you o! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Only Reason Y We Cant Stick With Only One Girl / Dear Aderola15 I Pray You Are Not Married / I Need Pussay To Furk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.