Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Name A Bigger Simp Than This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Bigger Simp Than This (3555 Views)

Bbnaija... Is Pere A Bigger Simp Than Ozo (Pictures) / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Bongadu: 7:36am On Apr 23
Mumu simp

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Peakdesign23(m): 7:40am On Apr 23
What made him a simp?

8 Likes

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Spagi(m): 7:42am On Apr 23
U are crazy Bleep u . Love u harry

7 Likes

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Namaster: 7:45am On Apr 23
Joseph.

His simphood led to the creation of a new religion after he raised another man's child because his "virgin" wife convinced him it was the Holy Spirit that came inside her.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by thesicilian: 7:46am On Apr 23
Funny thing is that girl is still going to dump him eventually when she's tired of controlling him.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Namaster: 7:48am On Apr 23
thesicilian:
Funny thing is that girl is still going to dump him eventually when she's tired of controlling him.

worst thing is the lady is not even that beautiful.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by C2Ok: 9:19am On Apr 23
Samson still takes the cake in my opinion πŸ˜—

2 Likes

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Creamypie(m): 10:05am On Apr 23
Bongadu:

Mumu simp
na very foolish simp.how can a man marry not even a second hand wife oh. A third hand wife. She married one, and cohabit with another one till 2016 b4 she married the simp in 2018, and come let am distort centuries old traditions for their family

6 Likes

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by obinna58(m): 10:29am On Apr 23
Creamypie:
na very foolish simp.how can a man marry not even a second hand wife oh. A third hand wife. She married one, and cohabit with another one till 2016 b4 she married the simp in 2018, and come let am distort centuries old traditions for their family
Damn, with all women available Harry chose to be a legendary simp, he is even fighting for her and in the end she’s likely to leave him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Beverlyjean(f): 11:02am On Apr 23
Creamypie:

Her first husband was a IndecentStar

4 Likes

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:13am On Apr 23
Mohammad (S.A.W) was the biggest simp of all time.

6 Likes

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by silverlinen(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23
Damnnn

He needs to be flogged publicly. Man betrayed the brotherhood.

5 Likes

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Bliztzer: 12:17pm On Apr 23
Peakdesign23:
What made him a simp?

Help me ask am o?

All this children won end up as gay

1 Like

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Astra101: 1:34pm On Apr 23
Will Smith!

1 Like

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by okoroemeka(m): 1:35pm On Apr 23
Peakdesign23:
What made him a simp?
he turned his back on his family and rejected his inheritance because of an older divorcee,in my community the gods will strike you dead if you reject your inheritance to be a king because of a woman,I am just searching my memory for a bigger simp but seems that guy had the biggest simp award

6 Likes

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Rexymania(m): 1:42pm On Apr 23
Your next King πŸ‘‘
Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Dizzyyish: 1:59pm On Apr 23
He alienated himself from his 'royal' family for a woman. Woman who would not do the same for him. During interviews, his wife takes the lead whilst he sits passively with a subtle defeated smile on his face. I remember a clip where his wife was talking about making him stop his hunting hobby while bro just sat there like a kid waiting for his mom to finish talking with her church members so they can go home. grin

Q. Since I began living with a girl, I've noticed even my longtime friends have gradually stopped calling. Suddenly I've realized that most of "our" friends are really hers.

A. The isolation factor is another weapon used by the predatory female in her conquering of the male. She will, as the relationship progresses, begin cutting off his friends and confidants. She increasingly monopolizes his time. After awhile, his friends don't call anymore. Little by little, she becomes his only companion. This is powerful medicine because when she finally leaves him, he is totally alone. He's not only lost his only companion, but has no one to turn to.

- Rev. Lawrence Shannon, The Predatory Female

6 Likes

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:29pm On Apr 23
okoroemeka
he turned his back on his family and rejected his inheritance because of an older divorcee,in my community the gods will strike you dead if you reject your inheritance to be a king because of a woman,I am just searching my memory for a bigger simp but seems that guy had the biggest simp award.

That dude is not a simp. He knew he'll never be king even his brother dies today. He chose peace and respect over duty. The royal house isn't what it used to be before. They're no longer as powerful or wealthy as before. It's better he makes his own money and enjoy his life than be in that sinking ship.

1 Like

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by tivity101: 2:39pm On Apr 23
Olofofo who told you she will dump him? Why can't you guys just mind your business and let the Prince be? So many of you saying all of this cannot even keep a true relationship for 2 months.

thesicilian:
Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Remijuice: 2:57pm On Apr 23
Will Smith

1 Like

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by LordIsaac(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23
Dizzyyish:
He alienated himself from his 'royal' family for a woman. Woman who would not do the same for him. During interviews, his wife takes the lead whilst he sits passively with a subtle defeated smile on his face. I remember a clip his wife was talking about making him stop his hunting hobby while bro just sat there like a kid waiting for his mom to finish talking with her church members so they can go home. grin

Q. Since I began living with a girl, I've noticed even my longtime friends have gradually stopped calling. Suddenly I've realized that most of "our" friends are really hers.

A. The isolation factor is another weapon used by the predatory female in her conquering of the male. She will, as the relationship progresses, begin cutting off his friends and confidants. She increasingly monopolizes his time. After awhile, his friends don't call anymore. Little by little, she becomes his only companion. This is powerful medicine because when she finally leaves him, he is totally alone. He's not only lost his only companion, but has no one to turn to.

- Rev. Lawrence Shannon, The Predatory Female
Very apt analysis!

2 Likes

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Ernerstdavid55(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23
Bongadu:

Mumu simp
biggest simp aswear
Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by okoroemeka(m): 3:44pm On Apr 23
IkeIgboNiile:
okoroemeka
he turned his back on his family and rejected his inheritance because of an older divorcee,in my community the gods will strike you dead if you reject your inheritance to be a king because of a woman,I am just searching my memory for a bigger simp but seems that guy had the biggest simp award.

That dude is not a simp. He knew he'll never be king even his brother dies today. He chose peace and respect over duty. The royal house isn't what it used to be before. They're no longer as powerful or wealthy as before. It's better he makes his own money and enjoy his life than be in that sinking ship.
when you the man that God ordained as the head of the family will sit and watch your wife insult and ridicule your family and blood brothers on national television,interviews and Netflix on numerous occasions,you are not just a simp but a stupidly weak man and a disgrace to masculinity all over the world
Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by IkeIgboNiile(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23
okoroemeka
when you the man that God ordained as the head of the family will sit and watch your wife insult and ridicule your family and blood brothers on national television,interviews and Netflix on numerous occasions,you are not just a simp but a stupidly weak man and a disgrace to masculinity all over the world.

Lol....bro it's obvious you don't know what's going on in that family. His family openly questioned and disrespected his family. He did what every sane man would do. His father,brother and sister in law discriminated against his kids because their mom is half black, so he had to defend his wife and kids like any honourable man would do.
Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by KingMack(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23
Simp promax...ten terabyte ram/258 terabyte rom 😏
Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by AcadaWriter: 5:21pm On Apr 23
U are crazy Bleep u . Love u harry
Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by OKOATA(m): 5:26pm On Apr 23
okoroemeka:
he turned his back on his family and rejected his inheritance because of an older divorcee,in my community the gods will strike you dead if you reject your inheritance to be a king because of a woman,I am just searching my memory for a bigger simp but seems that guy had the biggest simp award
His simp attitude was caused by the royal family. Normally this guy's an introvert but the life of royalty while growing up might have limited his ability as a man. Let's say when he was young every of his daily activities, friends etc will be strictly monitored by the Royal family. The way they are brought up they live mostly isolated just in the confinement of their castle 🏰. How do you expect him to be a sharp guy. He was probably raised up by a feminine figure such as their maid. He will surely be a simp.

1 Like

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by Illegal1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23
omoh.........no bigger simp than samson
Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by dkidd: 5:37pm On Apr 23
OKOATA:
His simp attitude was caused by the royal family. Normally this guy's an introvert but the life of royalty while growing up might have limited his ability as a man. Let's say when he was young every of his daily activities, friends etc will be strictly monitored by the Royal family. The way they are brought up they live mostly isolated just in the confinement of their castle 🏰. How do you expect him to be a sharp guy. He was probably raised up by a feminine figure such as their maid . He will surely be a simp.
Who told u that hog wash grin

1 Like

Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by OKOATA(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23
dkidd:

Who told u that hog wash grin
It's the truth, why do you think princess Diana died. They mostly don't like the media life because of their title. Seems you don't even know how the Royal family works.
Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by marlow1962(m): 5:55pm On Apr 23
Will Smith, or they might be in same category.
Re: Name A Bigger Simp Than This by okoroemeka(m): 6:20pm On Apr 23
OKOATA:
His simp attitude was caused by the royal family. Normally this guy's an introvert but the life of royalty while growing up might have limited his ability as a man. Let's say when he was young every of his daily activities, friends etc will be strictly monitored by the Royal family. The way they are brought up they live mostly isolated just in the confinement of their castle 🏰. How do you expect him to be a sharp guy. He was probably raised up by a feminine figure such as their maid. He will surely be a simp.
well maybe you have a valid point here,he has never encountered any difficulty in life to mould him into a man,only fire can turn turn raw iron ore to steel but at least he cannot abandon his family because of a woman that has a 50/50 chance of leaving him anytime for another man,which she has previously done already,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Makes A Guy Feel Hurt? / IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? / Why I Don’t Wear Panties – Baby Blanche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.