Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Bbnaija... Is Pere A Bigger Simp Than Ozo (Pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija... Is Pere A Bigger Simp Than Ozo (Pictures) (989 Views)

Name A Bigger Simp Than This / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija... Is Pere A Bigger Simp Than Ozo (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2021
I just went on Twitter to see what's trending and I came across big brother and saw why pere is trending
Now I've concluded that he is a down bad SIMP
Not only did Maria brutally reject him, he came back trying to please her by making her deputy head of house while lying to all the housemates that he doesn't have feelings for her again.
Then today he went to tell her that she is the only girl his penls stands for(pedastalizing her) and she still rejected him brutally again.

Wow at 36 this man is simping this bad! Maria is going to use him like nengi used Ozo last year the fool won't wake up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija... Is Pere A Bigger Simp Than Ozo (Pictures) by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:41pm On Aug 11, 2021
The fool now finally said he regrets picking her as his deputy...

Naso Ike use em coin buy immunity for that OLOSHO mercy.. Las Las d bitch dump am in a bitter way. ..
Lol..

Mumu boys..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Brother Jacob Loved Sister Rachael / SA Actress Tebogo Thobejane Taste Just Like Candy In These Hot Photos /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.