Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho (1238 Views)

I Am Going To Use This Money For Olosho / Am I Normal? I Am Catching Feelings For Olosho / The App That Lets You Order For Olosho And Ashawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by ChildOfDoom: 7:53am On Apr 23
I almost shed tears when I woke up this morning calculating how much I spent yesterday. Roughly 24000.

It's not like my salary is big. But the side deals I do, give me a reasonable amount daily.

But it's nothing to write home about as immediately it comes in, I flex on food and women. About 1.7 million that has passed through my opay account from December last year to date. Imagine if I had saved

So I will try my possible best. Though I know my addiction to drinks, women and food help me overcome my tiredness for my job, my life and gambling addiction.

I will however try to regulate patronising Olosho to 40000 naira monthly, so I can save for the rainy days. Nothing in my account. For someone working in a reputable firm for about three years.

Only yesterday, 13000 went into three call girls. Why will a normal human hit three girls a day (and even top it with one soapy before sleep).

I will try regulate it to 40000 a month. 4000 naira every three days. I will set a calendar. That 4000 will be divided for two ladies due to my libido. Two ladies that can allow me go all the way for a low fee. No matter how ugly the person looks. From there I can work towards total elimination

For savings, I will give it to someone far away to keep, to avoid temptation of using it. If you are addicted, do reach out to me on pirogee76@gmail.com let's create a platform to motivate ourselves

4 Likes

Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by chatinent: 7:59am On Apr 23
You need more women. Make it ₦200k.

6 Likes

Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by okomile(f): 8:22am On Apr 23
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chatinent:
You need more women. Make it ₦200k.
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by 1000Capacity: 8:22am On Apr 23
ChildOfDoom:

I will try regulate it to 40000 a month. 4000 naira every three days. I will set a calendar. That 4000 will be divided for two ladies due to my libido. Two ladies that can allow me go all the way for a low fee. No matter how ugly the person looks. From there I can work towards total elimination

For savings, I will give it to someone far away to keep, to avoid temptation of using it. If you are addicted, do reach out to me on pirogee76@gmail.com let's create a platform to motivate ourselves

My Gee Let me help you to be saving it.
You will be impressed
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by ForValour: 8:25am On Apr 23
I can help you save better. And I will transfer all to you when you call for it.
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by NoSmoking: 9:54am On Apr 23
Wetin dey inside toto

Wetin u dey find there?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by NEUDUDE: 10:03am On Apr 23
Guy when those your side deals eventually stop. Na that time you go know whatsup, e go clear say this your olosho enjoyment no be am. cos this side deals you talk of doesnt seem like a lifetime skill and even if you had a lifetime skill this isnt the best way to drain your hustle.

Something must kill a man i agree but there has to be limits.

If that your job no dey again. I know wan hear, Oga help me i never chop, for this forum oh grin
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:17am On Apr 23
ChildOfDoom:
I almost shed tears when I woke up this morning calculating how much I spent yesterday. Roughly 24000.

It's not like my salary is big. But the side deals I do, give me a reasonable amount daily.

But it's nothing to write home about as immediately it comes in, I flex on food and women. About 1.7 million that has passed through my opay account from December last year to date. Imagine if I had saved

So I will try my possible best. Though I know my addiction to drinks, women and food help me overcome my tiredness for my job, my life and gambling addiction.

I will however try to regulate patronising Olosho to 40000 naira monthly, so I can save for the rainy days. Nothing in my account. For someone working in a reputable firm for about three years.

Only yesterday, 13000 went into three call girls. Why will a normal human hit three girls a day (and even top it with one soapy before sleep).

When we advice men to masturbate and get male intimacy gadgets idiots like you will attack us. Almost every sensible woman has vibrator and Love Machine. Keep decieving yourself until you get HIV and your money finishes. Foolish fool!

1 Like

Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by Texcyndy: 11:14am On Apr 23
Pray they sack you and become very poor so you will not be able to afford olosho and your extravagant spendings.
When you have plenty of money, some people tend to misbehave.
My prayer is that you become poor until you learn your lesson.
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by Raj10(m): 11:22am On Apr 23
[quote author=ChildOfDoom post=129585213]I almost shed tears when I woke up this morning calculating how much I spent yesterday. Roughly 24000.

For savings, I will give it to someone far away to keep, to avoid temptation of using it. If you are addicted, do reach out to me on pirogee76@gmail.com let's create a platform to motivate ourselves[/quote Werey 😂😂😂😂
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by wahaladondey: 11:39am On Apr 23
Boss abeg from that 40k find me 2k make I sub 🤲🏼

1 Like

Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by udomonday: 12:04pm On Apr 23
Texcyndy:
Pray they sack you and become very poor so you will not be able to afford olosho and your extravagant spendings.
When you have plenty of money, some people tend to misbehave.
My prayer is that you become poor until you learn your lesson.
when the sexual starvation is excessive,masturbation refuses to work.
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by Draxy(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23
Nigga, save your money using OPAY fixed savings and lock it in, u cant access it until certain day. About the addiction, you should be more worried about contacting diseases and messing your life. Come join Commanding The Day Midnight prayer by Pastor Enechie, people have given testimonies to overcoming these addiction.
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by Dilijingsly(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23
Please whats the side hustle sir
[quote author=ChildOfDoom post=129585213]

I will try regulate it to 40000 a month. 4000 naira every three
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by Illegal1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23
omoh.........as its stands,nah only jesus christ fit deliver u personaly.

no prophet on earth can earth can deliver u..
if u lyk combine false prophet and righteoness together,they can not deliver u
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by LoveJesus87(m): 6:29pm On Apr 23
1000Capacity:

My Gee Let me help you to be saving it.
You will be impressed
70 years old man o grin
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by GreaterFuture(m): 8:54am On Apr 27
ChildOfDoom:
y.
. About 1.7 million that has passed through my opay account from December last year to date.
That's 425k monthly on average, you made?
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by tachia406: 9:54am On Apr 27
Since you're using opay, you can be locking your funds for a specific period. 1.7 in five months is huge bro! Cheer up! Control your body. Stop allowing your body to control you.
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by SuperOnyi: 11:58pm On Apr 27
okomile:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked

Something asked me to check out your profile and when I did, I saw that today was your birthday. So before the remaining two minutes of today fades away, I say a happy birthday to you. tongue
Re: I Will Dedicate 40000 Naira Monthly For Olosho by okomile(f): 7:01am On Apr 28
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Something asked me to check out your profile and when I did, I saw that today was your birthday. So before the remaining two minutes of today fades away, I say a happy birthday to you. tongue

Wow
Wow
Wow

I sincerely appreciate this a lot.
God bless you and keep shinning for you.
Am grateful
Am happy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does She Loves Him / Is It Wrong? / Will You Rather Marry Someone From Thesame Denomination As You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.