Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

What's Friendship All About? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Friendship All About? (135 Views)

Drop Your Contact If You Want Meet Togo Girls For Friendship / I Want To Call Off This Friendship With Her(advices) / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Friendship All About? by Kindnessprocity: 8:32am On Apr 23
I'm confused people, obviously in life one doesn't have to depend on anyone...but life can happen to anyone at anytime, but why is it that people you call your friends, those you've been there for again and again just ditch you or won't mind you perish when you are at your lowest and even at that you people keep being friends... is friendship just about having people to talk to alone cos I don't understand, I need enlightenment.

Because if I can be good to you as a friend why can't you be good to me either, how can one relate in this kind of situation ?

1 Like

Re: What's Friendship All About? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:40am On Apr 23
There is no true friend anywhere again it is better for you to be on your lane and focus on your future, the less friend you have the more achievements you gain.

1 Like

Re: What's Friendship All About? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:33am On Apr 23
lipsrsealed
No friends anymore

1 Like

Re: What's Friendship All About? by Solofresh2: 10:03am On Apr 23
There is no friend in this life because some people want to see you successful but not more than themselves. So when you fall,deep down they are happy but they express empathy outside.So only you and God can help you.There is no love anywhere.It is what you have they love not you and when you loose that thing (might not be material thing e.g character, your status in the society etc)they will start withdrawing slowly from your life till they are out completely.
For mother or father's love, they love you because you are their kids.The moment they find out you are not their kids, the love will reduce till it's out completely

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fast And Efficient Delivery Service In Ajah / World Shoe Expo / The Love Languages (2)- Acts Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.