Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Share Your Experience With Bullying In School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experience With Bullying In School (8379 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Total Ban Of Bullying In Nigerian Schools / Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by kasie1(f): 4:26pm On Apr 23
K
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by chukkystar(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23
As an Introvert U have more time to think. U have to learn to fight so U don't have to fight anymore. Someone mentally bullying U is stealing Ur Energy. All U need do is give the person the same Energy He gives U and avoid the person for as long as U can. I guarantee whenever U manage to communicate with the person they'd have learnt
obinna58:
I’m a victim but not physical bully, psychological bullying is more depressing which Africans are not looking into, it becomes worse for introverts, though it kind of helps you become more stronger personality especially if you’re able to overcome it.

About physical bullies, mom teach us how to fight back

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by ARISHEM: 4:30pm On Apr 23
As you get holder you get the depressed feeling even when you are among people. It affects your confidence and approach towards issues and activities.
I will forever hate bullies.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Jevica: 4:33pm On Apr 23
I was in class 2 then at Agadaga secondary school EWOHIMI in Edo state. There was this boy Lucky who normally want to fight me almost everyday. Few minutes to closing time, this guy hanged around my classroom and I will find a way to escape. One day my friend Pius encouraged me to confront him and I did. The funniest thing was that the guy was so light when I threw him up and I make sure he ate enough sand that day. So people were hailing me and that put final stop to that bully. It is a sad experience. Once we are about to close I will be panicking because the guy must surely come to harassed me

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by OreoPaschal(m): 4:34pm On Apr 23
I have been looking forward to share this!.

I was a victim from JSS1 to JSS3 when I stood my ground.

Funny, how time flies and how far I have grown. Till date, I get agitated whenever I see bully stories. I am glad I did what I did, and super grateful for mates that stood next to me during those time!.

Shout out to Ajugwo Oluebube and Chibuike Oguezonu for being an instrument for me to stand firmly against Emeka Nwoye and his bullies. I am glad I stood my ground and fought for Nonso Nwogu and I!. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by jieta: 4:41pm On Apr 23
I don't want to share it because have not fully recovered from it. It's almost fifteen years now
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by extremelygolden: 4:42pm On Apr 23
Pedro334:
i was in control during my primary and also in secondary school na me be Argic prefect and Labour prefect who supposed to be bullying others de under my control, ...finally no one bullied me amd i didn't bully anyone , glory be to God

Agric.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by dauntless15(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23
Four cultists crammed up in one room at my lodge back then in school, thier room was next to mine, those guys wanted me to join their frat, and me no dey fancy stuff like that, I tried to be just cool with them let's co exist in peace but they no gree, they terrorize me daily so I can get tired of the bullying and join them (I saw hell, intimidation, stealing, oppression), it's a long story, but i stood my ground until I finished my last exam, Omo naso I take off, don't have time to settle scores, I have the means I just didn't see the need to, afterall I'm already graduating.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:43pm On Apr 23
gaby:
In Primary 3 I tried to bully a skinny classmate "Augustine" because I seemed taller and bigger than he was.

At lunch break, we were made to have a go at it once and for all.

Because my mama just buy me one boxer wey get like championship belt, I believe say I be boxing champion.

Before I set blow, I don see myself for ground with one part of my face staining the poor floor.

I cry reach house tell my mama say na 5 people gather me beat. 4 hold my hand the 5th one nack me for ground....

My mama tie wrapper say she go follow me go school go see people wey beat her pikin. Na so I begin beg my mama say make she no go oh...laslas she follow me go dem find out say na lie. I collect more beating for house for wasting their food at home and not able to utilize the food in a fight outside..

Community Primary School Rumueme...circa '85.

Guy you funny. See me just they laugh for here
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by obotematics: 4:44pm On Apr 23
Trying to defeymy younger sister years ago from bullying after lesson I collect beating wey pass molue!
That same sister dey insulte today but I will never forget the one my mama beat me as I complain say Dem beat me.
She say u be man fight back, my Dad no even shake. I will never forget
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by mizzyjozywizzy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 23
we kids with immense growth spurts were kinda lucky
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Orlu13: 4:48pm On Apr 23
I remember my first day in all boys school...one idiot bullied me and took my expensive watch

he told me to report myself in his class at break time to give him cash in pace of d watch...he didn't know my elder bro is the senior prefect nd well feared in d school

I came to his class nd he came out with his gang..my bro came out with his big boys nd d guy started apologising dat he didn't knw he was my bro

they took him inside d class nd dealt with him

since that day I wasn't bullied again until I left d school
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by ThefemaleKing: 4:48pm On Apr 23
PTSD from FGGC cry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Useku(m): 4:50pm On Apr 23
Ok
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by RealSean(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23
I was always bullied throughout my junior/senior school year probably due to my skinny appearance but there was one that was surpassed the very rest. This guy named "Felix was always fond of pushing me around and making fun of me, he'll usually take my belongings and wouldn't give me back, I would tell my folks at home, I misplaced it or it got stolen and the guy would be rubbing it off my face, I tried reporting a series of time to the school authority but they never did anything about it, I was also branded "Harry Potter" mainly they use to clown me that I'll tell everything but regardless i was still bullied but I was getting fed up, I kept on thinking of ways to deal with my issues without involving the school authorities because I'll be clowned and they'll end up doing nothing about it so this particular day, I was punished for some dispute i had with a girl so i was so furious when i was released from my punishment due to the fact I never even did nothing to the girl and right there, "Felix the bully" popped up, he pushed me off the pavement, I fell and scratched my knell with the anger in me I immediately pushed me and he smiled saying "I go catch your papa after school" I didn't even care honestly but it was a hour to school closing my brain started getting the message that this boy will really Bleep me up ooo, I started thinking of ways to run after school but before i could do anything, the bell for closing time ranged and there was Felix waiting for me, my heart dropped but I didn't want to give him that look of defeat so I picked up my bag and I was walking home and some other few school mates were calling for him to attack me, some were calling for me to leave me alone, just basically people with different opinions so as we got closer to a particular alley, notoriously known for all sort of evil deeds, I could hear him instantly drop his bag on the ground and my heart dropped, I knew he would attack me in all sort of vicious ways and I couldn't get out of this, so I knew right there and then, it was at this particular time you would face your fears bro, it's just you and your God now against this bad known wolf in a human being cloth! He instantly threw punches at me, I got hit with almost everything but strangely enough, I didn't even feel a thing, it was like feathers brushing of my face, then and there i got a little tinglingly feeling to smash his face with all I've got, I went for the hit and he instantly got a nose bleed, I proceeded to land a few other punches, I mean this guy was so weak, I started feeling for him half way through the fight, I was beating him so bad, I just couldn't see myself continuously inflicting pain on another human so I proceeded to lift him up from the ground and just told him to leave me alone and go about his day, he was so humiliated due to the students around mocking and laughing at him, to be honest I felt good, I felt at last I got to teach this guy a lesson, I wanted to hurt him more because the feeling felt good but my nature wouldn't permit me, so as i felt everything was over, he picked up a bottle and threatened to stab me with it, I picked up a firewood close by and begged him to please give it a try and watch what I do (it was just for intimidation purpose lol) so he got scared and just accepted the lose and that was how Felix stopped bullying me and i also made his bullying career come to an end in that school because i threatened to beat him up whenever he attempted to bully a student he viewed as weak. To all bullies here who are making lives miserable for their fellow students, coworkers and managers bullying their employees, listen to this right now, YOU'LL EVENTUALLY MEET YOUR WATERLOO JUST AS FELIX MET HIS.. Know this and change your ways. Peace

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by illuminutty: 4:51pm On Apr 23
Bully me keh? Them no born the person well.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Onewazobia(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23
For very, very sad memory @GumoToroTechnical
Seniors put I and my guys under bunk, expecting us to lay eggs, after tireless frog jump
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Onewazobia(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23
iykepromotions:
General overseer of MFM once shared an interesting episode while he was in school then. A boy kept bullying him daily and forcefully collecting his bread or snacks. This kept happening daily and he has no one to run to. Not until one day, the bully called him again in order to seize his goodies as usual but something else happened and the bully was not even expecting it cheesy.

He gathered courage and gave a heavy punch to the bully that left him staggering. That settled it. Since that day, power changed hands, the bully no longer disturbs him again.

...."power change hand"........I see

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Onewazobia(m): 5:06pm On Apr 23
othermen:
For inside my high school, na so so injustice dey happen, as soon as those foreign students waka enter our class.

Naso our teachers go dey malingering for deir side, dey vamus us, dey give dem all the better better things wey we local students dey only dream of. the wakis dey arrange for dem, Like say our teachers don drink their Toto water.

From the fine fine beds for hostel to no need to do common common chores wey we dey do, dem dey treat dem like kings and queens.

As the hostel master talk say dem na "special" and dem no need to clean toilet, e clear say na just because of their skin color or where dem come from. E be like say dem send dem come here to behave well, but the teachers dey form like say dem dey fall yakata for dem, dey rush to hear tori about obodo oyinbo wey dem come from, as per dey sef wan japa and Dey bi butta for dier bread.

E no easy to see say me and my friends dey considered unworthy just because we be born for this side. But e geh why. the school dey show us say na so life be. You go bank, bank people go find chair give Chinese person, but we wey be black people, dem go just leave us dey stand. Na wetin dem dey teach us be that.

Inside 9ja?
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by eepeepook: 5:08pm On Apr 23
Thank God I wasn’t bullied that badly. I have a list of about three men I would descend on based on JSS exuberance from their end.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by olubabsky3995: 5:12pm On Apr 23
As for me dem no born anyone to bully me
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by jayce232: 5:13pm On Apr 23
jieta:
I don't want to share it because have not fully recovered from it. It's almost fifteen years now
You mean u haven't gotten over something that happened to u almost 15 years ago? Seems this bully of a thing is more disastrous than we think oh

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by jayce232: 5:17pm On Apr 23
ThefemaleKing:
PTSD from FGGC cry
But u are the female king nau?
U mean them still fit bully uπŸ€”
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by lonelydora: 5:19pm On Apr 23
gaby:
In Primary 3 I tried to bully a skinny classmate "Augustine" because I seemed taller and bigger than he was.

At lunch break, we were made to have a go at it once and for all.

Because my mama just buy me one boxer wey get like championship belt, I believe say I be boxing champion.

Before I set blow, I don see myself for ground with one part of my face staining the poor floor.

I cry reach house tell my mama say na 5 people gather me beat. 4 hold my hand the 5th one nack me for ground....

My mama tie wrapper say she go follow me go school go see people wey beat her pikin. Na so I begin beg my mama say make she no go oh...laslas she follow me go dem find out say na lie. I collect more beating for house for wasting their food at home and not able to utilize the food in a fight outside..

Community Primary School Rumueme...circa '85.

Even if I don't read any other experience, I am satisfied with this. cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by EclecticBen: 5:19pm On Apr 23

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Pootle: 5:20pm On Apr 23
na we be chief bully how you wan take bully chief. but there was always power for the chief struggle it wasnt easy but we came out tops
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by CodeTemplar: 5:21pm On Apr 23
School bullying is understandable. The one some idiots call family is bigger.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by BlackRainDrops: 5:33pm On Apr 23
Most secondary school students can be so nasty to people they think are poor, imperfect in body shape, or unattractive. There was a girl they bullied in my class because she was overweight. Me and some other people tried our best to stand up for her, but the bullies were relentless. I rarely use the word hate, but I HATE bullies!
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by gigabyte13: 5:35pm On Apr 23
Bully MI keh......
I no wan no who your Papa or mama be
You bully me , you will regret doing that
I no go report you to anybody
Na me and you go settle am once and for all
Primary school one babalawo boy like that try am with me, l beat the juju comot from him body, just once he never tried again till we graduate.
Secondary school one guy obinna try am , na once l settle am with sudden slap.
Na fear dey make people bully you, you go come accept....
No fear change am for am.

I prefer to die than endure being bullied.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by chatinent: 5:36pm On Apr 23
Wait until na woman nack you for ground.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by gigabyte13: 5:37pm On Apr 23
chatinent:
Wait until na woman nack you for ground.

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!! / Apply For University Of Sheffield Dan Walker Journalism Scholarships, UK / Is University Education Overrated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.