Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Share Your Experience With Bullying In School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Experience With Bullying In School (8372 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Total Ban Of Bullying In Nigerian Schools / Man Withdraws His Kid From Boarding School Over Bullying (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by jojothaiv(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23
Eriggs:
First of all,
E no go better for any bullies here on Nairaland.
And the other ones bullying other members by making them not able to comment cos of dem tribalism..
All of una no go die better.

Second of all,
Deaths to all bullies
Amen

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Freshboi316(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23
Nobody fit bully me because I get gang shout out to nwabodo.

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by MemoriesAndMe: 5:55pm On Apr 23
Asmmi:
During my time in Junior secondary school as a Gen Z student 🐰, I had an older brother in SS2, who effectively deterred many troublesome seniors from bothering me.

Exactly what happened in my days in school. I think every family deserves to have one crazy person among them.

From a family of 5 boys, 4 of us dey gentle, one of us be the crazy one with his crazy friends. Always fighting to defend defenseless people for streets. He never smoked, never drank, just had natural madness from heaven and never took cheating from anyone.

All of the bullies will avoid you when dem know say one of your siblings na the popular crazy man with crazy friends for town.

Plus, our schools were close to 3 popular barracks wey boys in our classes get military mentality like their parents. Police barrack, army barrack, Air Force barracks surrounded our schools and their kids were our classmates.

Before anyone start bullying anyone in school, all the barrack boys go rush am at once. Even if na one barrack boy want turn bully, the other barrack boys go reset him brain.

Barrack boys no dey take nonsense, so all man dey respect demselves.

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Tinneh: 6:09pm On Apr 23
Fgc ugwolawo home of bullying
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by FREEMADNESS: 6:16pm On Apr 23
Sergio107:
I was a bully because of my popularity.

But one day a Jss3 student changed it for me in in Ss1.

Was just little altercation about who to sit in a chair and this boy get mind tell me to do my worst after dismissal.

Omo...I got mad by that.
After dismissal on our way back, the real fight happened.

In the presence of all my classmates that were hailing me, this little boy jacked me up to 3ft and landed me on ground.
Niggrr beat me so bad. It was our social studies teacher that saved me that day (was on her way back).

May his soul rest in peace cry. The guy died last two years.

Bubendorff Adazi Nnukwu my alma mater cool

Wow! I did not attend Bubendorff but I am from Adazi Nnukwu and I am familiar wit ur school very well. The football pitch there was where I played my first competitive match ever.

Sergio u are my bro, am from Amata clan in Adazi.

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by NOwazobia: 6:21pm On Apr 23
gaby:
In Primary 3 I tried to bully a skinny classmate "Augustine" because I seemed taller and bigger than he was.

At lunch break, we were made to have a go at it once and for all.

Because my mama just buy me one boxer wey get like championship belt, I believe say I be boxing champion.

Before I set blow, I don see myself for ground with one part of my face staining the poor floor.

I cry reach house tell my mama say na 5 people gather me beat. 4 hold my hand the 5th one nack me for ground....

My mama tie wrapper say she go follow me go school go see people wey beat her pikin. Na so I begin beg my mama say make she no go oh...laslas she follow me go dem find out say na lie. I collect more beating for house for wasting their food at home and not able to utilize the food in a fight outside..

Community Primary School Rumueme...circa '85.
I don laugh tire 😂🤣
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by dangermouse(m): 6:22pm On Apr 23
The only time I was bullied was in primary school. I was in primary 2 then and started school at a very tender age. Twas made possible then cos the headmistress was a friend to my mum and so was allowed in before the ave of school and so was the smallest and youngest then.

I used to bring my football to school. A xmas present from my godfather. A certain identical twins themn who are very mischievous would always hijack the football and would make sure I will not be amongst the people to play during real-time.

They will always choose and leave me out and if I talk they will beat me up. I will report to our class teacher then and they will deny it. Some times the two of them would be accusing each other to be the culprit in front of our teacher. A ploy to evade punishment as the teacher would let them go to avoid punishing an innocent person.

So one day I refused to give them football and all he'll was let loose. I don't know where I got the liver from from , but I fought them back and when they started winning the fight, a guy living same streets me joined the fight in my defence and we gave it to them hot hot.

Dismissal time they waited for a second round and my now friend joined me on our way home. Fellow pupils were lagging behind to watch the fight and after much harassment from them, we rushed them and the fight ensued. Being hungry and weary of fighting I had to end it very quickly by picking a log on the ground and hitting one of the twins on the head. It was messy. Blood everywhere.

Everyone took off to their home and nothing was ever said about the fight. The twins later became friends with me through primary and secondary school.

From that day snd at a very tender age, I had my rebirth.

I never shy away from bullies or troublesome folks. I
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Kirchoffs: 6:30pm On Apr 23
When I was younger in secondary school there was this bully called Henry, the idiot was just 1 class above me. Normally in my secondary school days I was this smallish quiet brilliant chap , and the guy liked to pick on me.

When I was in ss2 and this guy became a prefect in ss3 he asked me to sweep the entire football field, because I came late, I told him I won't and he gave me a dirty slap and punch because he was bigger dan me. Omo my head spark and that's the last thing I remember , I fought with all my strength that day and wounded Henry on his head , with blood gushing out from his wound.

I was happy that day ehn, only got some cuts and bruises, my guys begin dey hail me grin. The guy respected himself after that day.

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by thatigboman: 6:30pm On Apr 23
I had none. From primary 1 to nysc. I fight like a tiger. Fight to die. Never look for trouble, but find trouble and come my way, I will fight you everyday for a whole week. And I never forget. Whenever I sight you, I will rush u and we continue the fight. Nobody ever dare look for my trouble twice, because body go tell u the first one u tried.
So when people talk about bullying, I get confused. I don't know what it means because I never experienced it. Nobody slapped me when I was growing up except my parents and my older siblings.
And dem too didnt find it easy. I remember one time my mum beat me and I bite her deep, she never beat me again.

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Oracleee: 6:34pm On Apr 23
I was a victim of bully through out secondary school and some part of primary. I was pretty short and always scared then. I was even 12yrs in SS1 so most of my juniors were older than me. Omoh I was bullied big time.

It used to reduce during exam period or test as most of the big boys in class will wanna seat next to me to copy from my script. I was pretty good academically though. And immediately after exam, it continues. A classmate once slapped me 4 times and I couldn't even do anything. When my mum found out Ss3 first term, all hell was let loose. She even wanted changing my school and suing the school. T'was a boarding house though.

Most of those big boys bullies ain't even doing that well in life when I look at them now. Some are doing better. And my closest friend then pastor who do stand for me though he was in commercial and I'm in science is still my best friend till today. I hate to remember or reminisce on those days.

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by emelda86(f): 6:52pm On Apr 23
In my area there's this girl that use to wait for me at our street gate to beat me then, I didn't tell anyone but I left lagos and came back after secondary school if she sees me she will just be mopping at me because I fit comot her teeth...
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Automolite: 6:52pm On Apr 23
Bully who? undecided
Me wey don dey fight since I dey primary school. For sec sch, na my customized 2x2 dey do the talking.
Imagine my fellow classmate go dey tell the class "ur head on ur desk", and the ones wey no get mind go dey obey. Tufiakwa!!.
No train ur pikin to be gbolo ooooo

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Superpack589: 6:53pm On Apr 23
nonxo007:
Do we also share our experience with online bully’s or do we think it’s only in secondary schools that there are bully’s ?
Please share. Any form of bullying is bad.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Enemyofpeace: 6:56pm On Apr 23
I was the king of bully in both my primary and secondary school days.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Enemyofpeace: 6:57pm On Apr 23
nonxo007:
Do we also share our experience with online bully’s or do we think it’s only in secondary schools that there are bully’s ?
na who dey bully you online?
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Formation10: 7:13pm On Apr 23
My days in school no body bully me because i was the biggest and tellest,but so calm,my classmate don't come to because i was a barracks boy then
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by ThefemaleKing: 7:13pm On Apr 23
jayce232:

But u are the female king nau?
U mean them still fit bully u🤔

Lol. Omo, female king no dey that year oh undecided
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Formation10: 7:14pm On Apr 23
My days in school no body bully me because i was the biggest and tellest,but so calm,my classmate don't come to because i was a barracks boy then even our seniors then is afraid of we barracks boys
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Formation10: 7:15pm On Apr 23
My days in school no body bully me because i was the biggest and tellest,but so calm,my classmate don't come to because i was a barracks boy then even our seniors then is afraid of we barracks boys,glory be to God that i didn't bully anyone

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Formation10: 7:15pm On Apr 23
My days in school no body bully me because i was the biggest and tellest,but so calm,my classmate don't come to because i was a barracks boy then even our seniors then is afraid of we barracks boys,glory be to God that i didn't bully any one and no one bully me
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Superpack589: 7:16pm On Apr 23
jieta:
I don't want to share it because have not fully recovered from it. It's almost fifteen years now
Share it with us and let it go so you'll be free totally.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by jayce232: 7:20pm On Apr 23
ThefemaleKing:

Lol. Omo, female king no dey that year oh undecided

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Sergio107: 7:28pm On Apr 23
FREEMADNESS:

Wow! I did not attend Bubendorff but I am from Adazi Nnukwu and I am familiar wit ur school very well. The football pitch there was where I played my first competitive match ever.

Sergio u are my bro, am from Amata clan in Adazi.

My brother!!!!!

Nice to meet you nwanne mmadụ.

I'm from Agulu. All my friends are from Adazi grin

The way we swam mmiri amata back then ehhh.

One love brother

Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Superpack589: 7:42pm On Apr 23
dangermouse:
The only time I was bullied was in primary school. I was in primary 2 then and started school at a very tender age. Twas made possible then cos the headmistress was a friend to my mum and so was allowed in before the ave of school and so was the smallest and youngest then.

I used to bring my football to school. A xmas present from my godfather. A certain identical twins themn who are very mischievous would always hijack the football and would make sure I will not be amongst the people to play during real-time.

They will always choose and leave me out and if I talk they will beat me up. I will report to our class teacher then and they will deny it. Some times the two of them would be accusing each other to be the culprit in front of our teacher. A ploy to evade punishment as the teacher would let them go to avoid punishing an innocent person.

So one day I refused to give them football and all he'll was let loose. I don't know where I got the liver from from , but I fought them back and when they started winning the fight, a guy living same streets me joined the fight in my defence and we gave it to them hot hot.

Dismissal time they waited for a second round and my now friend joined me on our way home. Fellow pupils were lagging behind to watch the fight and after much harassment from them, we rushed them and the fight ensued. Being hungry and weary of fighting I had to end it very quickly by picking a log on the ground and hitting one of the twins on the head. It was messy. Blood everywhere.

Everyone took off to their home and nothing was ever said about the fight. The twins later became friends with me through primary and secondary school.

From that day snd at a very tender age, I had my rebirth.

I never shy away from bullies or troublesome folks. I
This is so satisfying.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Superpack589: 7:46pm On Apr 23
Enemyofpeace:
Fooool. Thunder fire you. Small pikin go beat you like thief soon. You must reap wetin you sow.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Enemyofpeace: 7:47pm On Apr 23
Superpack589:

Fooooool. Thunder fire you. Small pikin go beat you like thief soon. You must reap wetin you sow.
As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us omo e dey pain dem.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by badboyTee(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23
Eriggs:
First of all,
E no go better for any bullies here on Nairaland.
And the other ones bullying other members by making them not able to comment cos of dem tribalism..
All of una no go die better.

Second of all,
Deaths to all bullies
you no wise at all
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Superpack589: 7:53pm On Apr 23
Enemyofpeace:
You will soon lurn.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by Enemyofpeace: 8:10pm On Apr 23
Superpack589:

You will soon lurn.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by ASAPFERG: 9:00pm On Apr 23
Nobody bully me. I nor get joy reach like that ooh.
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by kelmicheal: 9:06pm On Apr 23
I was bullied with my classmates by a male class teacher in primary School as soon as the headmaster is not around the teacher will have a free show unchallenged without any provocations from innocent students he will give unnecessary punishments to all the students in the class however nemesis caught up with him the headmaster caught him and that's was how the class teacher was sacked
Re: Share Your Experience With Bullying In School by ASAPFERG: 9:41pm On Apr 23
illuminutty:
Bully me keh? Them no born the person well.
bros i taya ooh. Man like me go bully me.

Mind Blowing Facts- Picture Series. Vol 1 / Weac 2015/2016 Result Out, Check And Upgrade... / Uniuyo Post Ume Result Is Out!!!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52