Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) (38903 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Arabs999: 10:08pm On Apr 23
Meteng:
E reach to jubilate.

That Guy na Grandpa....
But Tinubu why?..

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by emynike2001(m): 10:09pm On Apr 23
Yes ooo she have won..wait till she tells you her story.

Greener pastures loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by 9JAMac10: 10:10pm On Apr 23
Hahahaha. Naija youths desperately trying to get out of Nigeria since 1886

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by BigYash: 10:11pm On Apr 23
Juwessgratitud3:

I'll choose this man a 100 times over you and all the young nairaland men.

At his old age He's still far better than many of you here put together.

He looks like your age mate sef.. And yet na still wish you dey wish to get someone like him.. See ya mouth like all nairaland young men..
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Jlow2: 10:14pm On Apr 23
Congrats make sure your name is on his will, the street can not be deceived.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by NewDea4: 10:16pm On Apr 23
NairaOcean:
A Nigerian woman was seen joyfully dancing with her elderly white husband following their wedding ceremony. The video of their spirited dance has swiftly gone viral, igniting a storm of mixed reactions from viewers worldwide.

The clip, shared widely on social media platforms, depicts the newlywed couple immersed in a lively dance, radiating sheer happiness as they celebrate their union. However, amidst the jubilation, the significant age gap between the bride and groom has become a focal point of both criticism and praise. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUXX_0fRKxA

International Asssshhiiii

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by kessler53(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23
Juwessgratitud3:

but can he perform very well on bed?
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Diego35M: 10:19pm On Apr 23
NairaOcean:
A Nigerian woman was seen joyfully dancing with her elderly white husband following their wedding ceremony. The video of their spirited dance has swiftly gone viral, igniting a storm of mixed reactions from viewers worldwide.

The clip, shared widely on social media platforms, depicts the newlywed couple immersed in a lively dance, radiating sheer happiness as they celebrate their union. However, amidst the jubilation, the significant age gap between the bride and groom has become a focal point of both criticism and praise. shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUXX_0fRKxA
lol, this one follow for white husband?
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Focusmind: 10:27pm On Apr 23
All these expatriates old Oyibo wey no dey gree our Oloshos rest. The babe don hook this old man and he has forgotten his country and former family.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Adewale1603(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23
Wise lady. She don secure the inheritance and properties
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by bluefilm: 10:31pm On Apr 23
This is absolute nonsense angry
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:32pm On Apr 23
Another foreign direct investment successfully attracted

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Asiri1991: 10:35pm On Apr 23
Poor dude. What others got for free is what he's celebrating after paying heavily.

Death to all simps.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Omoawoke: 10:38pm On Apr 23
White ancestor…
Chai, may Africa be great again

She should use her kpekus wisely to avenge this slave masters and fvk this old bastrdd to death and inherit all that he has ever had. A win for Africa
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Entanglement: 10:46pm On Apr 23
Meteng:
E reach to jubilate.
so no be green card again because na woman undecided

Your destiny heh! He don reach make you become devil apprentice

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by CONOR17: 10:47pm On Apr 23
Juwessgratitud3:

your father included, see this brat πŸ‘€ na money you dey find not love
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Godsonkemz(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23
Such a gold digger knew that the man would soon pass on so that she can inherit his property which he's gonna will to her.

Fear naija girls especially Owerri girls. There's this one I know that married an elderly oyibo guy who loved her and shower her with gifts all the time before he died of covid. Till now the wife is still cashing out on the late oyibo husband's properties, cars and investments. Oyibo men love black pvssy with all their passion even when our girls pretend to love them.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by BabaRamota1980: 10:57pm On Apr 23
franchasofficia:
I love Yorubas and their Jaiye life, Omoluabis, I site una my people grin cheesy

This is not Yoruba at all. We no dey carry that kind drum for wedding. This go be Ibo or middlebelt. grin
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Adakintroy: 11:07pm On Apr 23
Men thinking bills. women dancing their bill taking care of from here on.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by krushdripper(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23
Juwessgratitud3:

Whether you choose him or not is pointless if he doesn't choose you.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by 43Ronin: 11:10pm On Apr 23
Chai abroad, even for old age you go dey hustle to meet up. God dey
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by CorrectionFLuid: 11:12pm On Apr 23
shaybebaby:
Why is it that when nigerian women are in interracial relationships, their partners look better than the council estate brides our brothers bring home?πŸ€”

Men age better than women.

A woman that man's age would look a lot more disgusting in a wedding picture.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:13pm On Apr 23
Juwessgratitud3:

Evening newspaper loading.. Pray! Pray! Pray!
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Graysons: 11:37pm On Apr 23
shaybebaby:
Why is it that when nigerian women are in interracial relationships, their partners look better than the council estate brides our brothers bring home?πŸ€”
You consider that white walking grave great? lmao even Need is way better than this corpse lol. Judging from your mentality,if are given the opportunity to go aboard,the first you will do is to become baby mama to one unable pale skinned retard, what a joke.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Kaa4(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23
Aaaaarghmed:
She don marry corpse. grin
at least she go get the inheritance if she pretended well enough
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Antichristus: 12:30am On Apr 24
Seriously? As in she married someone of the age of her grandad for residence permit. SMH.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Padipadi(m): 12:33am On Apr 24
Meteng:
E reach to jubilate.
ATM received with praise πŸ˜‚

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Padipadi(m): 12:33am On Apr 24
Juwessgratitud3:

Sharap!

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Prince1759: 12:33am On Apr 24
E sure me this man no go last 2 years before him visit his ancestors .
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Pitssbull: 1:01am On Apr 24
Quite funny

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by jaxxy(m): 1:14am On Apr 24
Lol
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Neddstark: 1:16am On Apr 24
I know a Kogi girl. She and her 3 sisters all married old white men they met online. Men, the hustle is real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.