Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) (38896 Views)

What's Stopping You From Tying The Knot With The Person You're Dating Right Now? / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Movichabiodun(m): 9:38am On Apr 24
rinaballa:
eye dey pain u shey

E reach to ask🀣🀣🀣
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by LaJoe2: 10:18am On Apr 24
Congratulations!
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by blueAgent(m): 10:18am On Apr 24
Sighs!!! The man no get test.
The lady no fine.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Olammycaress(m): 10:37am On Apr 24
Juwessgratitud3:

I'll choose this man a 100 times over you and all the young nairaland men.

At his old age He's still far better than many of you here put together.

sure u will.. cuz that’s what gold digger always do πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by CorrectionFLuid: 11:03am On Apr 24
shaybebaby:

I didn't refer to age. But let's go there, whatever age bracket, why do yous lot bring home ugly white chicks, dregs of their society?

Women supporting women indeed.
See how you refer to other women as dregs just because of the color of their skin, and who chose to marry them.

I'll never do that to that gentleman above just because a girl I share same country with married him instead of one of us.

That's nothing but extreme bitterness.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by ufotunang: 11:49am On Apr 24
fatboyslym007:
She don cash out...
Abeg make she celebrate o
..abi .I do not blame her...in this Tinubu hard economy...she must find way to cash outπŸ™„

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by ufotunang: 11:50am On Apr 24
Dancing victorously over white dick... nawaoooo πŸ™„
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by ufotunang: 11:51am On Apr 24
Japa loading πŸ™„
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by truthhurts2: 12:21pm On Apr 24
Juwessgratitud3:

I'll choose this man a 100 times over you and all the young nairaland men.

At his old age He's still far better than many of you here put together.

You mean money wise...
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Oskam: 12:43pm On Apr 24
Let your Money buy you happiness.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Obierika(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24
Sniper101:
She dun secure the bag grin

grin
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by lexyclasy: 1:39pm On Apr 24
NairaOcean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUXX_0fRKxA
A Nigerian woman was seen joyfully dancing with her elderly white husband following their wedding ceremony. The video of their spirited dance has swiftly gone viral, igniting a storm of mixed reactions from viewers worldwide.
Happy marrying her grand father.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by shaybebaby(f): 1:51pm On Apr 24
CorrectionFLuid:

Women supporting women indeed.
See how you refer to other women as dregs just because of the color of their skin, and who chose to marry them.

I'll never do that to that gentleman above just because a girl I share same country with married him instead of one of us.

That's nothing but extreme bitterness.
I don't mean they are ugly because they are white, I mean they are the ugliest of the race.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by BuyMeBanger: 2:19pm On Apr 24
Melagros:
COMRADES even the bridesmaid and the drummer are speechless
When the white man dies she will inherit his properties that's all grin
I wouldn't diminish inheriting property to 'that's all'. If financial security is playing a big role in this marriage for her then good on her, times be tough.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by CluelessMODS: 2:25pm On Apr 24
FireUpNow:

Make I call the man fess, wait for me I dey come.
You never still call am?
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Elidrisy20: 2:54pm On Apr 24
This one na old ghost na
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Aragon001: 2:57pm On Apr 24
NairaOcean:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUXX_0fRKxA
A Nigerian woman was seen joyfully dancing with her elderly white husband following their wedding ceremony. The video of their spirited dance has swiftly gone viral, igniting a storm of mixed reactions from viewers worldwide.
Ha ! I pity that old man waist. Can he handle her energy? Can he cope with her sex drive /energy? God help him if he live another five years without heart attack ending him.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by caye(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24
Shall we tell her?

That's it's likely she may be a 'Hospice Wife'.

Google na Ur friend o.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by FireUpNow(m): 5:28pm On Apr 24
CluelessMODS:

You never still call am?

Network is bad🀣
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by CorrectionFLuid: 5:29pm On Apr 24
shaybebaby:

I don't mean they are ugly because they are white, I mean they are the ugliest of the race.

Every woman is beautiful.

I shouldn't be teaching you that.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by shaybebaby(f): 5:44pm On Apr 24
CorrectionFLuid:

Every woman is beautiful.

I shouldn't be teaching you that.
That's a lovely thing to say. Are you saying those ladies that come whisk our brothers away are beautiful? And those brothers are with them for their beauty?

To me I see vulnerable women are being taken advantage of.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Maski87: 5:49pm On Apr 24
Man wey him prick no dey rise again
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by CluelessMODS: 6:13pm On Apr 24
FireUpNow:

Network is bad🀣
Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ nice one...I don laugh taya!.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Graysons: 6:28pm On Apr 24
shaybebaby:

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
Yeah i figure that out from ur comment lol. Some people are just............ grin🚢🚢
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by shaybebaby(f): 6:49pm On Apr 24
Graysons:
Yeah i figure that out from ur comment lol. Some people are just............ grin🚢🚢
Awesome! Yeah I know.😎
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Double0h7(f): 6:55pm On Apr 24
So she will now call her granddaddy’s age mate β€œbaby” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by CorrectionFLuid: 8:48pm On Apr 24
shaybebaby:

That's a lovely thing to say. Are you saying those ladies that come whisk our brothers away are beautiful? And those brothers are with them for their beauty?

To me I see vulnerable women are being taken advantage of.

Whisk?... Your choice of words portray you as bitter.

Well to me I see two happily married people. I'm always happy for them. And you should be too.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by shaybebaby(f): 9:00pm On Apr 24
CorrectionFLuid:

Whisk?... Your choice of words portray you as bitter.

Well to me I see two happily married people. I'm always happy for them. And you should be too.
@ bolded, how can one possibly infer bitterness from the word "whisk"? undecided

I am happy for young lass grooving with her man. I'm team interracial ..for my naija sisters.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by Exceed15: 9:07pm On Apr 24
I congratulate her.
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by zumbigbo(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24
Magnificent news grin
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24
CluelessMODS:

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ nice one...I don laugh taya!.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£

Nor be only you dey laugh ooπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜€, Na after I send the message I begin dey laugh. πŸ‘
Re: Lady Dances Victoriously After Tying the Knot with Her White Lover (pic, video) by CluelessMODS: 10:32pm On Apr 24
FireUpNow:

Nor be only you dey laugh ooπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜€πŸ˜€, Na after I send the message I begin dey laugh. πŸ‘
Hahaha hahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / Runs Girls Have Taken Over Tinder In Nigeria! / She Sent Me This Kind Of Photo At Midnight. Is This Wrong? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.