Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

"I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying (40169 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by spartachico(m): 11:59pm On Apr 23
Rusticate them asap such is not befitting to be in such school cus such child is a product of failed marriage or abusive marriage with no love, because if at your age you are bullying your fellow gender over opposite gender,that can only tell us you came from the homes I mentioned earlier

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by WhereMyLoud: 12:47am On Apr 24
Namaster:
Sorry you got caught, right?

Anyway, NOBODY should take the apology serious because she doesn't mean it. She kept glancing at someone off camera like an ISIS hostage forced to read a "they-are-treating-me-well letter".
lmao.. mehn you nailed it .. "they-are-treating-me-well-here" Lmao..

The truth is she was told what to say.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Papadoh(m): 12:51am On Apr 24
Courageous move, my ass.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Konquest: 12:59am On Apr 24
NairaOcean:
A lead British school student has come forward to tender a sincere apology after a distressing video surfaced online, showcasing her involvement in bullying a fellow classmate.

The unsettling footage depicts a female student enduring repeated slaps from her secondary school peers, sparking widespread outrage and concern across social media platforms.

In a courageous move, the lead student involved in the incident has stepped forward to express profound remorse, stating, "I am sincerely sorry. I wish this never happened." shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EgHAREOQFk
These spoiled brats turned school bullies have to be sent to the naughty corner to kick rocks tbh. I think some of these kids are also taking psychotropic substances which trigger them to do things they shouldn't do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Pitssbull: 1:00am On Apr 24
Hope she really means it

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by LagosFirstSon: 1:00am On Apr 24
McLizbae:
Good! Her sincere apologies should end this case. Next please smiley
Werey, because it's not your daughter that they slapped like she's a nobody

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by garfield1: 1:10am On Apr 24
AKzee:
Apology no longer required. She has been expelled. We have been following the matter from this angle. Everybody should now rest.

Are you sure she was expelled? That would be nice

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Rotji(m): 1:42am On Apr 24
Who is she apologising to

Why is she saying you people undecided

She should be apologising to the traumatized victim not to the public

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Stallione(m): 2:47am On Apr 24
May the gods of my land strike u down with this ur fake and prepared apology. If it happens to be my own child that she slapped that way, i will still target her on the road and use car to break one of her hands and legs. Anu ofia...

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by tymicjay77: 2:56am On Apr 24
Is good to have your kids either male or female know good street orientation.... Normally person no fit just come bully my kid without him giving the person one lasting scar... Orientation and good mental decisions making is also good for kids right from tender age.....

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Eaglesence: 4:07am On Apr 24
NairaOcean:
A lead British school student has come forward to tender a sincere apology after a distressing video surfaced online, showcasing her involvement in bullying a fellow classmate.

The unsettling footage depicts a female student enduring repeated slaps from her secondary school peers, sparking widespread outrage and concern across social media platforms.

In a courageous move, the lead student involved in the incident has stepped forward to express profound remorse, stating, "I am sincerely sorry. I wish this never happened." shocked

She was coased to apologize because she was caught. Not acceptable.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Ishilove: 4:33am On Apr 24
AKzee:
Apology no longer required. She has been expelled. We have been following the matter from this angle. Everybody should now rest.
Seriously??

Where are the rest of the bullies? She wasn't the only one assaulting the victim.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Hotice085: 4:48am On Apr 24
NairaOcean:

"In a courageous move"....omo which kind Olodo statement be dis?
Nairaland is dead

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by ColonelMichael: 4:49am On Apr 24
Na them, ndi hijab

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Image123(m): 4:54am On Apr 24
Definition of audio.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by ColonelMichael: 4:56am On Apr 24
Makunahatata:
insulting people's religion/beliefs is also bullying, so you're not different from her,mayb worse sef

It doesn't change that soon she will start chanting allah kubar while detonating C4s to ajana to get her breast pressed by mohammed the nymphomaniac prophet.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by sunsweet33: 5:19am On Apr 24
We ought to remember that this is a child… now that she has been reprimanded she needs to be rehabilitated into Normal social behaviours.

Some children bully due to psychopathic tendencies but most are simply meting out what is being done to them at home.

By the way if you are in the habit of SLAPPING kids to pieces then you shouldn’t be commenting on the case! Such people are their kids first bullies in life.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by omoharry(f): 5:29am On Apr 24
NairaOcean:

She is talking like someone with a gun to her head.
I am sure she is sorry because she was caught on camera.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Pennilessword1: 5:36am On Apr 24
She isn't sorry..she thought she could get away with it...she is a sociopath

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by sunsweet33: 5:38am On Apr 24
4tomandchi:
She’s the product of a family this is the reflection of what she has grown up to become a family filled with abuse and violence can only be responsible for raising this type of behavior

Gbam. Both she and the bullied girl need counselling!

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Linus199(m): 5:56am On Apr 24
Tetraozonaitera:
Where is The Mumu Prof. Akintola of MURIC.

THEY DONT ALLOW OUR DAUGHTERS TO WHERE HIJAB.
FIGHTING FOR HIJAB IN CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS AS IF THEIR DAUGHTERS TURN TO ANGELS ONCE THE HIJAB IS ON THEIR HEADS.

There is a spirit in Islam whether they are kids, ladies or kindergarten.

VIOLENCE
The prof is probably trying to protect women dignity in Islam.

Your last statement is what i don't understand, is it only Muslim students that bully other students?.

We humans are not perfect but dragging an entire religion into this is what i don't understand.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Father4all: 5:58am On Apr 24
Muslim bullying Muslim. I can't believe it. I want to flog that girl seriously
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by McLizbae: 6:09am On Apr 24
LagosFirstSon:

Werey, they will slap you and your daughter like you're a nobody
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by treatise: 6:11am On Apr 24
NairaOcean:

Sorry for yasef!
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by treatise: 6:11am On Apr 24
Linus199:
The prof is probably trying to protect women dignity in Islam.

Your last statement is what i don't understand, is it only Muslim students that bully other students?.

We humans are not perfect but dragging an entire religion into this is what i don't understand.
Nor mind her, Dowen College nko?
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by FireUpNow(m): 6:16am On Apr 24
Story
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Dreamhigh2016(m): 6:33am On Apr 24
In today’s fast-paced and competitive tech job market, it’s not just about learning any tech skill that comes to mind, it’s about determining the demand of whatever skills you want to learn: here are the top tech skills to learn this year:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8KTw8-Bic?si=8w_PejhIQUXvcI7l
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by chieni(f): 6:39am On Apr 24
Omoawoke:
She bullied and got bullied back.
I believe she has learnt her lessons and knows how it hurts
Make una forgive am, we’ve all done one thing or the other we aren’t proud of.

An eye for an eye is the best teacher.
Let people knows how it feels to hurt others, when they feel that same pain, they will be more loving towards others because they can relate.
Bullying is cowardice, it’s a shame and no respect for humanity. You want to show that you are the boss and you are badddd. But otherwise you lack common sense and human empathy
I don't think she is sorry. The school must have been the one to set up the video in my opinion. She must be punished so it serves as a deterrent to others. They might not want to take the matter seriously, especially because she is from a wealthy family.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by TonyBby: 6:45am On Apr 24
Tetraozonaitera:
Where is The Mumu Prof. Akintola of MURIC.

THEY DONT ALLOW OUR DAUGHTERS TO WHERE HIJAB.
FIGHTING FOR HIJAB IN CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS AS IF THEIR DAUGHTERS TURN TO ANGELS ONCE THE HIJAB IS ON THEIR HEADS.

There is a spirit in Islam whether they are kids, ladies or kindergarten.

VIOLENCE
opening your stinking mouth spitting shit talks, every humans with each mindset of what is good and bad. You don't generalise, you know how many christians I know with disgusting behaviours?. You'll never see most complain bout it, cause they don't define all christians.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by BafanaBafana: 6:48am On Apr 24
PHIPEX:
Funny country. I hate bullying but who does not.know that public schools are the headquarters of bullying. Why is everyone silent about it?
Because na children of ordinary citizens. They don't matter

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by CheapHomes1: 6:51am On Apr 24
NairaOcean:

In a courageous move, the lead student involved in the incident has stepped forward to express profound remorse, stating, [b]"I am sincerely sorry. I wish this never happened.

what do you mean by "in a courageous move"? is she the one that decided to apologise or it was her parents that demanded that she did so to avoid her receiving more slaps than the one she gave to her school mate?

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by SonofElElyonRet: 6:53am On Apr 24
Apology accepted but she should be expelled to serve as a deterrent

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) / Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) / Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.