Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

"I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying (40180 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Greattha: 6:56am On Apr 24
Why is she suddenly wearing hijab?

She was in a skimpy uniform in the slap video.

To whip up sentiments as usual.

NairaOcean:
A lead British school student has come forward to tender a sincere apology after a distressing video surfaced online, showcasing her involvement in bullying a fellow classmate.

The unsettling footage depicts a female student enduring repeated slaps from her secondary school peers, sparking widespread outrage and concern across social media platforms.

In a courageous move, the lead student involved in the incident has stepped forward to express profound remorse, stating, "I am sincerely sorry. I wish this never happened." shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EgHAREOQFk

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by BALLOSKI: 7:03am On Apr 24
mysticwarrior:
Them come tell her make she wear hijab for the video to make her look remorseful, who no watch that video wey she for dey wire slap like soldier against civilian go think say she dey innocent.
They even told the ugly thing what to say!
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by BALLOSKI: 7:04am On Apr 24
Greattha:
Why is she suddenly wearing hijab?

She was in a skimpy uniform in the slap video.

To whip up sentiments as usual.

They should lock her up. She should be suspended too.
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by arceem(m): 7:09am On Apr 24
Forced apology

U are who u are
It grows with u
Dies with u......

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Idens: 7:10am On Apr 24
He should start from god first because is sinned against God's creation

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by aswani(m): 7:15am On Apr 24
LesPieux:
Islamic terrorist. This little demon was bred by her evil parents.

Slimy evil bully.

Must you Obidients continue to show your pain of President Tinubu obliterating Peter Obi in the elections in every matter?

What on earth has the girls religion got to do with anything she has done?

Obidients, dem dey forbid all of una to post wit sense?

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Dennisochampa: 7:16am On Apr 24
The fact that she slapped the kid wasn't even my main concern... The reason she slapped her is a major cause for worry for me...
If at this age she is already threading this dark path because of a man... What will she do when she's in the university or in a position of power..

I sincerely wish she's rehabilitated and counseled seriously before reintegration into the educational setting....

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by MetaMatrix: 7:23am On Apr 24
Apology or not, she MUST be punished for it. You don't get forgiven in Europe for apologising for a crime.
She must have been bullying their house maids. Sheisy have learnt this from either or both har parents. She must have been doing this since childhood.
As good parents, you let Justice be served your daughter. That's only what will exonerate you. Imagine if she'd been Fashola's daughter, she'd have gone to jail as recommended by BabaTunde Fashola himself.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by GloriousGbola: 7:23am On Apr 24
NairaOcean:
A lead British school student has come forward to tender a sincere apology after a distressing video surfaced online, showcasing her involvement in bullying a fellow classmate.

The unsettling footage depicts a female student enduring repeated slaps from her secondary school peers, sparking widespread outrage and concern across social media platforms.

In a courageous move, the lead student involved in the incident has stepped forward to express profound remorse, stating, "I am sincerely sorry. I wish this never happened." shocked

I just looked at the video

Clearly under duress as she is facing someone else and not the camera.

It also looks like the audio is dubbed over.

The girls lips do not appear to be in sync with the audio

May even be some troll doing this for clout.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by JOHNSON1920: 7:40am On Apr 24
The only way to accept your apology is for the girl you slapped to return the number of slaps you gave her. Then it is even.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by UmarFaruk98: 7:44am On Apr 24
Tetraozonaitera:
Where is The Mumu Prof. Akintola of MURIC.

THEY DONT ALLOW OUR DAUGHTERS TO WHERE HIJAB.
FIGHTING FOR HIJAB IN CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS AS IF THEIR DAUGHTERS TURN TO ANGELS ONCE THE HIJAB IS ON THEIR HEADS.

There is a spirit in Islam whether they are kids, ladies or kindergarten.

VIOLENCE
And who told you that it's a Christian School you slowpoke

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by GreaterFuture(m): 7:48am On Apr 24
No you are not.
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Timothy89(m): 7:49am On Apr 24
Before I go accept your apology if na my daughter you slap, I organize a 5mins fight for two of you, if you beat her which I doubt because a lion cannot give birth to dog, then I'll accept your apology but someone looking dumb while you dey slap her countless time to me is a mere bully

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by justmondris: 7:53am On Apr 24
Mercy after death. You had no remorse when you were slapping her like an idiot. Your jail term is sure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by sammiewrite(m): 7:54am On Apr 24
At such a young age and considering how everything blow up, even an adult should be broken. She is not. The remorse is not just there. And make no mistake, it isn't about her age, it is about the wickedness she exhibited in that video, the lack of remorse that followed, and the kind of people she has as guardians or parents, who instead of taking responsibility, decided to sneak religion in. This girl and her family have got doings and I won't be surprised to see her hit the news again in a few years time for something similar. I genuinely hope she is taking out of the country where she can eventually be taking out of circulation because if she stays here, she is a safety risk and will always get off the hook with her family's influence.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Enemyofpeace: 8:03am On Apr 24
Na dem. Fokn head slammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Enemyofpeace: 8:05am On Apr 24
Na dem. Fokn head slammer. I'm sure they tolded her what to say
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Bultwo: 8:06am On Apr 24
LesPieux:
Islamic terrorist. This little demon was bred by her evil parents.

Slimy evil bully.

What has that got to do with Islam? Stupid village sentiment!
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Justiceleague1: 8:06am On Apr 24
the iddeotta is even a kabrrr headslamma bitch!!!! She should be taken to the Ile keu,where she belongs
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by historic: 8:19am On Apr 24
Namaster:
Sorry you got caught, right?

Anyway, NOBODY should take the apology serious because she doesn't mean it. She kept glancing at someone off camera like an ISIS hostage forced to read a "they-are-treating-me-well letter".

Exactly the same thing I had in mind

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Agunesinjaweola: 8:22am On Apr 24
Apologising under duress !!

This is how this Hausa Girls dressed to come to Corpers Lodge during my service year in the North.

Yet you think they're very religious but they're Super !!
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by wolebest: 8:22am On Apr 24
NairaOcean:

Caught on camera......... wickedness on the loose.
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Makunahatata: 8:32am On Apr 24
ColonelMichael:

It doesn't change that soon she will start chanting allah kubar while detonating C4s to ajana to get her breast pressed by mohammed the nymphomaniac prophet.
like ur wayward mother,only difference is she was pressed and defiled by a randy pastor

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by zeyt: 8:33am On Apr 24
Parent should taught their children how to stand their ground resist bullying.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by nurudeen181(m): 8:33am On Apr 24
longetivity:
I saw a video where one of the aunties of the bullied girl slapped sense into her head😂
that's bully also isnt it.. Injustice everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by nurudeen181(m): 8:36am On Apr 24
the bully needs justice too, the person that bullied her shouldn't go scot free.. it's inhumane.. the person who bullied her should be jailed because she didn't respect the justice that was about to be carried out .. why would she slap the girl, isn't that exactly the girls offense? so why is the first bully getting punished and the second bully not.. injustice of the highest order
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Tetraozonaitera: 8:41am On Apr 24
UmarFaruk98:
And who told you that it's a Christian School you slowpoke
faruk
You lack wisdom.

Where in my post did I say its a christian school.
I've made my point. You can go and plung in the ocean.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by theredaddy: 8:47am On Apr 24
Omoluabi16:
Someone online was misyarning pe Nigerians are overreacting, say she needs her safe space, mental health, therapy and all that bullshit. No one is saying crucify her, but she needs to face some consequences in whatever way. These kids and people generally should know you can't get away with everything.

Oga people are over reacting thanks to social media sheningans , cos its something even most parent can relate to, we all at some point went through bullying,
in public school then, your seniors will give you punishment for just being seniors ... they will draw car on the board n ask you to push it to a drawn filling station but we didnt Die cheesy today we are tough n can withstand amything life throw at us

I fear for these new generation cos asides book they have no true life lessons ...

Life itself is a Bully so who will you call
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Tetraozonaitera: 8:48am On Apr 24
TonyBby:
opening your stinking mouth spitting shit talks, every humans with each mindset of what is good and bad. You don't generalise, you know how many christians I know with disgusting behaviours?. You'll never see most complain bout it, cause they don't define all christians.

You are stupid.

I've you ever seen Muric talk in situations like this?
When Esther was killed in the north did he utter a word?
You fool.

Na to dey cause problem over hijab upandan wanting Muslim girls going to catholic and Baptist schools to wear hijab as if once they wear it they are as holy as angels.

If the lady who was bullied was the one wearing hijab. Aaah the werey would have come out barking like a Bingo.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by NothingDoMe: 8:50am On Apr 24
longetivity:
I saw a video where one of the aunties of the bullied girl slapped sense into her head😂
Where o?
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by Tetraozonaitera: 8:54am On Apr 24
Linus199:
The prof is probably trying to protect women dignity in Islam.

Your last statement is what i don't understand, is it only Muslim students that bully other students?.

We humans are not perfect but dragging an entire religion into this is what i don't understand.

The Prof. Is not protecting anything. He just likes wahala.
Did he make any utterance when Esther was killed by other students?

He doesn't talk I'm issues where Muslims are guilty.

Bullying by hijab wearing student surprised me. I thought once they have hijab on they are saints.
Since Muric can die over student wearing hijab.
Re: "I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying by 77up(m): 8:57am On Apr 24
longetivity:
I for like to see that video , may be that will calm my nerve with the way I'm angry with the way that young devil treated that innocent girl😔

Very stupid young bully keeps looking at someone behind the camera like she's been forced to make the apology, stupid bully girl

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taraba State University Lecturer Weds His Former Student (Photos) / Meet Yaashwin Sarawanan Malaysian Human Calculator On Asia's Got Talent (Photos) / Fuel Hike: ASUU Declares Strike Nationwide

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.