Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children (30371 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Tommydare(m): 9:04pm On Apr 23
They should all getat abeg. Shit happens everyday and no one hears about it. Go to government or some private schools and see. This shit is overrated asf. When you over pamper your pikin, how can they fight for themselves.
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Yankee101: 9:10pm On Apr 23
You were protecting and overlooking the abuses cos of money. Now you’re about to lose plenty of that money
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by YoshihideSuga: 9:11pm On Apr 23
elpochas:
Omo children to soft dis days.All these cases of bully is not up to what I saw in Acheadeacon Dennis Seminary in 2002 or Navy Secondary School 2004.Omo na steady serious Drilling.As u dy finish nite prep seniors dy hostel gate dy wait u.All dis drilling made me to be street wise.It was all fun sha.

Upon such upbringing, see where it led Nigeria to?

2 Likes

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by panpan(m): 9:12pm On Apr 23
shortgun:
I saw a video where the girl who bullied another girl was been bullied the parents of the girl she bullied.
If law enforcement doesn't come in, the parents of the girl who was bullied by the parents of the girl who was bullied might also bully the parents of the girl who bullied the girl who was bullied

1 Like

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Elsueno: 9:14pm On Apr 23
geoworldedu:
Growing up, we don't even know the definition of bully and we pulled through.

Disciplining the culprit is the way forward. Shit happens anywhere.

Stop behaving like an agbdori@n, just because u have normalised ur trauma dosent mean orders have to go through same suffering as u.

Private school are extremely greedy for money & dislike bad publicity, this kind of action by parents would make them set up & do things appropriately including serious punishment like expulsions & suspensions

1 Like

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by NothingDoMe: 9:27pm On Apr 23
geoworldedu:
Growing up, we don't even know the definition of bully and we pulled through. Seniors do more than these to us.
They should take things easy. Pulling pupils out won't solve the problem. Disciplining the culprit is the way forward. Shit happens anywhere.
Nobody slapped me in school the way that girl was slapped and na public school I go. Any beef you had was settled in the open fields outside and after school hours. School grounds was considered hallowed grounds by all combatants alike.

Nonsense.
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Donald7610: 9:28pm On Apr 23
shortgun:
I think it's high time the police steps into this matter to maintain order.
All the emotions flying up and down will only exacerbate the issue.

I saw a video where the girl who bullied another girl was been bullied by the parents of the girl she bullied.
If law enforcement doesn't come in, the parents of the girl who was bullied by the parents of the girl who was bullied might also bully the parents of the girl who bullied the girl who was bullied

This is exactly how confusion start wars

No be only police
Add Navy join

1 Like

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by nedekid: 9:34pm On Apr 23
LagosFirstSon:
Good to know else I will withdraw my child from that school too
What's that saying, the devil you know is better than the saint you don't.
How are you sure the school you move the kids to wount be worse?
After this exposure, surely heavy action will be taken to stop bullying. The management will be on their toes. Atleast for a while it wount happen, as eyes will be on the school.

1 Like

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Wizpa(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23
shortgun:

I saw a video where the girl who bullied another girl was been bullied by the parents of the girl she bullied.

Say No to Drugs grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Olowosaudi(m): 9:39pm On Apr 23
Hmmm. Nigerians are a funny people and very hypocritical. So, a student bullies another student and parents are making noise all over the social media and threatening to withdraw their kids from the school. Hmmm. What about the bullies many Nigerians suffer in the country from the government down to the police, army, government officials, area boys, LASTMA, and so on? Many are not alarmed over these injustices but because it happened in a school where the rich have their kids, they are disturbing out peace on social media. Nonsense
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by dododawa1: 9:39pm On Apr 23
Nigeria
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23
gaby:
About time to take action.

The best bet is for every parent to get their wards signed up for a self-defence (Karate) kinda class.

It builds self confidence amongst other qualities in people.

#SayNoToBullying

Where person go see this karate join for Abuja?
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by jubrilELsudan: 9:52pm On Apr 23
DEM SUPPOSE BURN DOWN THE SCHOOL NA?

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by gaby(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23
Emeskhalifa:

Where person go see this karate join for Abuja?

I'm sure there's one at Kubwa phase 4 somewhere close to Chemzo supermarket.
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Diego35M: 10:22pm On Apr 23
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KRVSZDnNGc

Omolomo
those who bullied the others should be expelled from the schools, in my own opinion...
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by firearcher: 10:54pm On Apr 23
Hmm. The thing way we suffer from the hands of seniors in my secondary school days hen, if it appears for social media today, many seniors would be forced to go to jail.
Thank God for technology
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Slymontee: 10:56pm On Apr 23
shortgun:

Oga, u are the one confusing us
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Hidentity(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23
geoworldedu:
Growing up, we don't even know the definition of bully and we pulled through. Seniors do more than these to us.
They should take things easy. Pulling pupils out won't solve the problem. Disciplining the culprit is the way forward. Shit happens anywhere.

I've never used this word for anyone, but I think you are an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by AKzee(m): 11:26pm On Apr 23
All these hungry looking bloggers go just dey post nonsense. This was the same video someone posted claiming that the minister of women affairs addressed the students. Lies from the pit of hell. LBIS will continue to grow. Person die? Na family affair. Chrisland comes to mind.
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by YoshihideSuga: 11:40pm On Apr 23
sazycul:
Is this not the 45 million naira fee School?

No. Charterhouse UK is different.
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Tizu(m): 12:45am On Apr 24
The proper thing to have been done by the parents of the bullied girl is to fight to finish the parents of the bully student in the presence of their animal daughter.
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Pitssbull: 1:06am On Apr 24
Way to go

Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by walozanga(m): 2:46am On Apr 24
Madonna university should be checked
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Larrydollarz(m): 4:11am On Apr 24
shortgun:

tongue
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Truvelisback(m): 7:24am On Apr 24
CCTV has its advantages and disadvantages too.
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by NEUDUDE: 7:32am On Apr 24
Growing up in public school them teach you not to take shit from nobody. Who you wan bully? Everybody with him OT? Even our seniors no fit try am lol. We go fight tire grin
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by donmik: 7:36am On Apr 24
Withdraw and take them to another immoral centre called private schools.

Is it a new thing?
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Amayabor1: 8:33am On Apr 24
geoworldedu:

Please shut up. That you didn't know the definition of bullying why growing up doesn't mean bullying wasn't occurring.

We are enlightened now and we now know what is bullying and every parent should come out to condemn it. Or you want us to go back to start living in those years when we didn't know what bullying was? We should be moving forward, not backward.

Now that you know what bullying is, don't try to silent those that are protesting against it.
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Bfly: 8:39am On Apr 24
Unserious set of people
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by kutashi: 10:19am On Apr 24
Lol!
Your 'bullied' paragraph is also a confusion for me.
shortgun:

Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by kvegas(m): 11:08am On Apr 24
Wizpa:

Say No to Drugs grin

The guy is actually correct.
The bully was slapped by the bullied girl's parent.
The parent of the bully can also come to the school to slapp the initial bullied girl because of what her parent did to their daughter. It can lead to confusion quiet alright.
Re: Parents Protest At Lead British School Abuja, Threaten To Withdraw Children by Walz001: 11:31am On Apr 24
Wow internet is good shaa
My own era old school boys way no wan graduate from secondary school dey wait u fir school 2
You don push motor b4 (if you can relate)
You don pkug mando before
Meeen we see many things but here we are strong wiser in the world of no technology then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrick obahiagbon On His Controversial Way Of Speaking / Nigerian University Websites / Five Things About Students Who Attend Public Schools.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.