Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,246 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

They Made Jesus God For Christians! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / They Made Jesus God For Christians! (2158 Views)

Have You Made Jesus Your Lord And Personal Saviour? / Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Made Jesus God For Christians! by itzadorable333: 11:56am On May 09
AbuTwins:

Help yourself!
Na you no understand English!
Hahaha blackman and pride; blood-related.
You no go call 911 now abi u want make e over u fes?
Re: They Made Jesus God For Christians! by AbuTwins: 11:58am On May 09
itzadorable333:

Haha you are too dull. Even a sound 7 year old will understand the passage in its simple form. U have comprehension challenge. If you can't understand simple semantics, vocabulary and lexis of a written text how then can you arrive at getting the real meaning of the words?
Bro. Go home, work on your reading comprehension first otherwise you'll keep embarrassing yourself every time, everywhere.
Or better still ask THE LORD to open your eyes so you can perceive what you see written plainly before you. For currently, you are blind. Am sorry if you feel offended. But it is what it is. Truth hurts, but then Lie's worse.

Abeg keep your trap shut!
Do you think i am a toddler?
I'm an full grown adult and i do understand what i am saying!
The Bible was written in Hebrew for the Old testament and Greek for the New Testament not English!
Better go and sit down and stop mentioning me with your ignroance!
Re: They Made Jesus God For Christians! by AbuTwins: 11:59am On May 09
itzadorable333:

'the verse is simple' as you claim, yet you can't understand it. Is it the language or the semantics or the spirit of the word that is your confusion?
Well, I suggest you read it again. You 'may' understand this time.

There is no spirit at all anywhere. It is Greek or Hebrew interpreted into English!
Re: They Made Jesus God For Christians! by itzadorable333: 4:40pm On May 09
AbuTwins:

There is no spirit at all anywhere. It is Greek or Hebrew interpreted into English!
Haha this one wants finding.. you think The Word of The Lord is some poem or essay or story or script or literature or some moral or religious book you can dabble into and meddle with, argue on or against, attempt to understand through sensory perception or imagination? You think The Word of The Lord is like those dead scripts you read and delude yourself with, thus defiling yourself ?
Wake up, The Word of the Lord is life expressed in calligraphy. It is spirit manifest, encased in script.
You read it and Live or Die, depending on your purpose.
Be careful, if you don't know what you are doing...

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
John 6 : 63, 64 *I leave you with verse 64*
Re: They Made Jesus God For Christians! by itzadorable333: 4:49pm On May 09
AbuTwins:

Abeg keep your trap shut!
Do you think i am a toddler?
I'm an full grown adult and i do understand what i am saying!
The Bible was written in Hebrew for the Old testament and Greek for the New Testament not English!
Better go and sit down and stop mentioning me with your ignroance!

Lol see what am saying? You even find it hard to dot your T's and I's...
And you know, there are toddlers and there are full grown adult toddlers... U might want to keep that in mind bro
Re: They Made Jesus God For Christians! by AbuTwins: 8:00pm On May 09
itzadorable333:

Lol see what am saying? You even find it hard to dot your T's and I's...
And you know, there are toddlers and there are full grown adult toddlers... U might want to keep that in mind bro

K
Re: They Made Jesus God For Christians! by AbuTwins: 8:00pm On May 09
itzadorable333:

Haha this one wants finding.. you think The Word of The Lord is some poem or essay or story or script or literature or some moral or religious book you can dabble into and meddle with, argue on or against, attempt to understand through sensory perception or imagination? You think The Word of The Lord is like those dead scripts you read and delude yourself with, thus defiling yourself ?
Wake up, The Word of the Lord is life expressed in calligraphy. It is spirit manifest, encased in script.
You read it and Live or Die, depending on your purpose.
Be careful, if you don't know what you are doing...

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
John 6 : 63, 64 *I leave you with verse 64*
K
Re: They Made Jesus God For Christians! by SIRTee15: 3:00am On May 10
AbuTwins:

Now I know you don't know the meaning of context!

How can one verse be a mistake?

Can a verse stand in isolation?

U are done here, U just looking for ways to survive.
Your Qur'an has called you out.

Re: They Made Jesus God For Christians! by AbuTwins: 6:35am On May 10
SIRTee15:

U are done here, U just looking for ways to survive.
Your Qur'an has called you out.

That's the explanation of the context!

How is Allah calling me out with this verse, make it make sense?
Re: They Made Jesus God For Christians! by SIRTee15: 7:11pm On May 13
AbuTwins:

That's the explanation of the context!

How is Allah calling me out with this verse, make it make sense?

The context of the verse has been given to U via your tafsir.
Its clear they confirmed the son of Allah should be worshipped if he has one.
Re: They Made Jesus God For Christians! by AbuTwins: 9:59am On May 14
SIRTee15:

The context of the verse has been given to U via your tafsir.
Its clear they confirmed the son of Allah should be worshipped if he has one.

I brought a tafsir of the verse you rejected it. Then you brought your own tafsir and want me to accept it!
You don't even understand what context mean!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Get To Heaven When You Die / Caucasian Woman Sings Yoruba Song "flawlessly" - Role of God in Human Affairs / Are Atheist Right On Paris Attacks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.