Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids (1263 Views)

White SA Mother Loses 5 Kids In Massive Gas Explosion (PICS) / Couple With 5 Kids 'Sad' As Wife On Contraceptives Gives Birth To Quadruplets / Woman Buries Her 5 Kids Who Died In A Fire Incident On Her Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids by Homeboiy: 8:31pm On Apr 24
Take heart sister

Na issue if male child cause am
Re: Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids by YoshihideSuga: 10:40pm On Apr 24
Only God knows how many children Igbo men have abandoned in the name of wanting to return to Nigeria or she no born boy or the foreign wives no gree follow them to Nigeria (why would they anyway?).

But you sef OP, why would you have five children with such a man? Or was it because the Italian government wanted an increment in Italy's birthrate, you sef follow open leg? Dem tell you say black people were the folks the Italian government had in mind for an increased fertility rate?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids by Klass99(f): 11:57pm On Apr 24

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids by Houseontherock1: 6:32am On Apr 25
henrimoto:
@Vincenzomum, The man will still come look for you and the Children later. So, get prepared, no matter how long.

Pls. Another important thing is..

Get his pictures, his Native home in Nigeria information and all that. This information is important to the children, so , they can know how and where to trace their father in the Nearest Future. ( If the children Wish to).
Why would they trace a useless man that abandoned them? Is it to take care of him after his new wife abandons him? If he doesn't pay child support willingly, he should be written off by the children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids by henrimoto(m): 7:57am On Apr 25
Houseontherock1:

Why would they trace a useless man that abandoned them? Is it to take care of him after his new wife abandons him? If he doesn't pay child support willingly, he should be written off by the children
It's all about Blood relation. As long as the female children are connected to the man by blood, one day, some day, one or two of the girls will ask after the father. ( No matter how irresponsible he may be.) That is blood for you.
Re: Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids by Houseontherock1: 9:19am On Apr 25
henrimoto:
It's all about Blood relation. As long as the female children are connected to the man by blood, one day, some day, one or two of the girls will ask after the father. ( No matter how irresponsible he may be.) That is blood for you.
Yeah...for record purpose, I understand. However, deadbeat dads are just for surname and place of origin purpose and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids by frozen70(f): 8:04pm On Apr 25
Vincenzomum:
I am an African but not Nigerian based in Italy. I was married to an Nigerian man ( Igbo) we had 5 children 4 together. Our marriage wasn't perfect but I ied my best to make it work for the sake of our children. Although a lot of my friends have warned me that my husband doesn't love me that he will abandoned me one day and marry a woman from his country because that's what Nigerian men does to foreigners. I was so angry with them and I told them my husband is different from those men who bave abandoned their wives and children and I even distanced myself from those friends thinking that they were jealous of me. I received the biggest shock of my life in January when he lied to me that he was travelling to the UK to visit his brother and his family who just relocated there. He left the house kissing me and the kids goodbye telling us he will be back in 3 weeks which 3 weeks had turned to almost 4 months. The truth is he relocated to the UK to join his wife and children who has just relocated to the UK from Nigeria. I had no idea he married a second wife in Nigeria whom she bear 2 sons for him and I found when he left. I am heartbroken he left with a big responsibility raising 5 children alone without any single help from him. He doesn't even call to know about his children welfare I know I am lucky to be abroad I work and my children don't lack anything. They will grow up fine and become useful in the world by God's grace. I know the struggle would have been worst in Africa raising 5 children alone I wouldn't have been able to do it alone that's why I am thankful to be abroad but I am still heartbroken by his action. I am totally depressed sometime I feel like given up but I have to be strong for my children. My advice to Nigerian men abroad please please I beg you in the name of God if you are not ready to be with foreigners do not date or marry them with false hope then to abadoned them later. Remember you have sisters and daughters too.

Speechless 😶
Re: Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids by MrCork: 9:33am On Apr 28
Klass99:

The text in bold reminds me of my Igbo ex (Chukwuka) from Enugu State. The look of shock and awe on his face when I told him I wasn't interested in having kids is a memory I will take to my grave grin. When he started talking next level things and marriage I told him that marriage to him would not only mean having kids, it would also mean repeatedly stressing and trying for a male child just to please, satisfy and hold him down. I cannot manufacture the sex of a child nor carry multiple pregnancies for that purpose. Biko, come and be going, we are not on the same page.

Chukwuka eventually got married and his first child was a girl. He came by my place one day to return some books he had borrowed from me, through the car windows I saw baby bibs and a baby car seat. Out of curiousity and good will I asked if they (him and wifey) had given birth. He said no the items I was seeing were not his but stuff he was meant to deliver to someone.

We have a mutual acquaintance called Nneka (not her real name but she's Igbo) whom I ran into a few days later. In the course of catching up, Chukwuka came up in our conversation and Nneka mentioned that his wife had given birth. Then I mentioned the baby bib/car seat incident, Nneka was so livid at his denial of a child. She said don't mind that idiot if the child was a boy he would have gladly told you about it, but because it was a girl he was quick to deny her existence.

Chukwuka's second child is a girl as well and he is not a happy man. Some time ago a male user on this forum shared a detailed post on how to produce the XY chromosomes to guarantee a male foetus/child. The guy seemed to know what he was talking about, so I sent the link to Chukwuka in the hopes that it would help him get what he wants and prevent his wife from going to the labour room multiple times like I dreaded.

A childhood friend is married to an Igbo man, they don't have a child at the moment, yet alone a male one, I genuinely worry for her and the future of that marriage.

angry
Re: Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids by MrCork: 9:35am On Apr 28
Klass99:

The text in bold reminds me of my Igbo ex (Chukwuka) from Enugu State. The look of shock and awe on his face when I told him I wasn't interested in having kids is a memory I will take to my grave grin. When he started talking next level things and marriage I told him that marriage to him would not only mean having kids, it would also mean repeatedly stressing and trying for a male child just to please, satisfy and hold him down. I cannot manufacture the sex of a child nor carry multiple pregnancies for that purpose. Biko, come and be going, we are not on the same page.

Chukwuka eventually got married and his first child was a girl. He came by my place one day to return some books he had borrowed from me, through the car windows I saw baby bibs and a baby car seat. Out of curiousity and good will I asked if they (him and wifey) had given birth. He said no the items I was seeing were not his but stuff he was meant to deliver to someone.

We have a mutual acquaintance called Nneka (not her real name but she's Igbo) whom I ran into a few days later. In the course of catching up, Chukwuka came up in our conversation and Nneka mentioned that his wife had given birth. Then I mentioned the baby bib/car seat incident, Nneka was so livid at his denial of a child. She said don't mind that idiot if the child was a boy he would have gladly told you about it, but because it was a girl he was quick to deny her existence.

Chukwuka's second child is a girl as well and he is not a happy man. Some time ago a male user on this forum shared a detailed post on how to produce the XY chromosomes to guarantee a male foetus/child. The guy seemed to know what he was talking about, so I sent the link to Chukwuka in the hopes that it would help him get what he wants and prevent his wife from going to the labour room multiple times like I dreaded.

A childhood friend is married to an Igbo man, they don't have a child at the moment, yet alone a male one, I genuinely worry for her and the future of that marriage.

^^^story
Kaiiii.We dont hav womens like this hear i london pekam.they make u age quickly with storys!((no oofencsece)) embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Are Wicked! He Abandoned Me With 5 Kids by BigYash: 10:10am On Apr 28
Vincenzomum:
I am an African but not Nigerian based in Italy. I was married to an Nigerian man ( Igbo) we had 5 children 4 together. Our marriage wasn't perfect but I ied my best to make it work for the sake of our children. Although a lot of my friends have warned me that my husband doesn't love me that he will abandoned me one day and marry a woman from his country because that's what Nigerian men does to foreigners. I was so angry with them and I told them my husband is different from those men who bave abandoned their wives and children and I even distanced myself from those friends thinking that they were jealous of me. I received the biggest shock of my life in January when he lied to me that he was travelling to the UK to visit his brother and his family who just relocated there. He left the house kissing me and the kids goodbye telling us he will be back in 3 weeks which 3 weeks had turned to almost 4 months. The truth is he relocated to the UK to join his wife and children who has just relocated to the UK from Nigeria. I had no idea he married a second wife in Nigeria whom she bear 2 sons for him and I found when he left. I am heartbroken he left with a big responsibility raising 5 children alone without any single help from him. He doesn't even call to know about his children welfare I know I am lucky to be abroad I work and my children don't lack anything. They will grow up fine and become useful in the world by God's grace. I know the struggle would have been worst in Africa raising 5 children alone I wouldn't have been able to do it alone that's why I am thankful to be abroad but I am still heartbroken by his action. I am totally depressed sometime I feel like given up but I have to be strong for my children. My advice to Nigerian men abroad please please I beg you in the name of God if you are not ready to be with foreigners do not date or marry them with false hope then to abadoned them later. Remember you have sisters and daughters too.
You knew the marriage wasnt too good,you still allowed 5 kids.. You be wan open church or something..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would You Feel If You Are Older Than Your Fiance(the Guy) / Why Do Old Couples look Alike? / People Mistake Me For Being:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.