Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) (23549 Views)

Lead British School: Video Of Another Bullying Incident Hit The Internet / Lead British School Student Bullied, Slapped By Other Students Over Boyfriend / Truth Or Dare: Mother Of Julian, 10-Year-Old Chrisland Gang-Raped Student Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by VULCAN(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24
No Blood like Rivers Blood.

I'm sure Rivers people are descended from the Spartans who killed thousands with just 300 men.

Oscarchims:
[b][/b]

Even in Western word... They tried it with me when I was in jss... But the Rivers blood resisted and over came da nigga
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by VULCAN(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24
Everybody has seen her face.

So you are touting medicine after death

And Nigerians have a lot of problems. In six months nobody will remember her face unless you see her walk past you in uniform.

sunsweet33:
This is ridiculous…why are they interviewing a minor on national news about being physically assaulted??

They can’t blur her face, they can’t give her a pseudonym, obscure her voice nothing?

Is it how she will enter university and later the workplace?! As the fragile soul who was once Bullied. Are those her parents standing behind her while she makes bullying history on national news?

Banana republic logic

2 Likes

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Omoawoke: 6:47pm On Apr 24
BUSHHUNTER:
When I was a kid...age of 6 or 7rs. I dey always run d moment i jam one particular older boy probably because d boy has old inscription all over his body...until my father got to Know, na so my pman say i must stand nd fight. Na fight till u drop 😂 cage style .....
E no funnygrin

The story long.....

Hahahah, na wetin dem do me be that oo, go back and fight. Don’t come back home until you get your revenge.
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:50pm On Apr 24
If your kid beat my kid, I'll fvck your kid up sad

1 Like

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Jungleluv5: 6:53pm On Apr 24
Na boy friend matter caused this wahala o watch the video and listen well. Bad pikin with no moral training just full ground. God helps this generation

1 Like

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by ComeToJesus: 6:55pm On Apr 24
Gani once said " It is unlawful to be lawful in a lawless society"

However, I commend the girl's ability to comport herself. If she had replied and they overpowered her because she was clearly outnumbered, the video would have suggested that she was engaged in a fight without highlighting the fact that she was bullied.

She is well behaved. She refused to descend to the gutter and roll with those that exhibited gutter behaviour.

5 Likes

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Felaincarnated: 6:56pm On Apr 24
White lifestyle
Knowsme:
Make some buy me food abeg, mango wan wound me.
Na mango I deh chop since Saturday n I never chop any solid food.. Abeg a good Samaritan should help a bro. Have mercy
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by sunsweet33: 6:57pm On Apr 24
VULCAN:
Everybody has seen her face.

So you are touting medicine after death

And Nigerians have a lot of problems. In six months nobody will remember her face unless you see her walk past you in uniform.

Please! This girl is like 14 and already trending for being turned like a pot of stew. With the school principal is using her to do damage control to save his oyibo school.

In some years when she needs employers to see her LinkedIn profile, all they will come across is *slaps*

Very bad
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 6:58pm On Apr 24
GlorifiedTunde:
Don't raise your kids to fight, but raise them not to be bullied.

Tell your kids to return a slap if they're slapped, and be in their schools the next morning to defend them before the principal.

You're right. I also came across this on a group on Facebook. Train your kids to fight back in any situation. They must not be bullied or harassed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24
Knowsme:
Na mango I deh chop since Saturday n I never chop any solid food.. Abeg a good Samaritan should help a bro. Have mercy

I remembered the days me and my family were surviving on mangoes. We ate it for days, Crazy old days.
May you find helper bro. . .

4 Likes

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Psoul(m): 7:01pm On Apr 24
Judolisco:
lipsrsealed British sch? .... I was expecting a British English accent... .. Na play I dey oh... But if I be her papa, I'll scold her for not doing anything when d other girl was slapping her..... Even if u can't beat d girl at least run.... U come drop face make dem dey tear u slap.... So if to say na knife d bully carry na so she for sit down.....

Make dem enrol d girl for judo/karate sch oh

My little daughter of 9yrs speaks far better than them. If she speaks to you and you're not smart enough, you'll regret getting her engaged in discussion. Her intonation, tenses, understanding and kind of smart questions will amaze you. She said she will want to study Robotic Engineering.
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Judolisco(m): 7:06pm On Apr 24
Psoul:

My little daughter of 9yrs speaks far better than them. If she speaks to you and your not smart enough, you'll regret getting her engaged in discussion. Her intonation, understanding and kind of smart questions will amaze you. She said she will want to study Robotic Engineering.
lol can u jst imagine grin
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by allison3154: 7:12pm On Apr 24
GlorifiedTunde:
Don't raise your kids to fight, but raise them not to be bullied.

Tell your kids to return a slap if they're slapped, and be in their schools the next morning to defend them before the principal.
How wish she slap back, it could have resulted in everyone on that place to bounce on her and maybe by now the new will be a different one.

Perseverance and wisdom is very important and she prove that to the world.

2 Likes

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by AKzee(m): 7:30pm On Apr 24
yommen:

Those bullying her were obviously senior students and she was the only one among them.
They are all classmates.
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by daygee12: 7:31pm On Apr 24
This happens in all schools, especially boarding schools it's not a big deal it was only made big because of social media.
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by toyosiolamide(m): 7:33pm On Apr 24
officialwdhtvv:
Bullied Lead British Intl. school student shares her own side of the story.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_XorsFk89M
But why televising these teenagers...All these ought to be done behind the scene.You can always give us a clear feedback of meetings if you are very keen on informing the public...they are minors.Nigeria is just too anyhow abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by jayce232: 7:42pm On Apr 24
Buffalo2:
The man will withdraw the victim and the bully will continue with her schooling cos a private school cannot afford to lose 2 students on same case. That's why the staged apology and the useless counselling sessions for the bully and the victim but the victim parent seems not to fall for the "counselling trick".
My thought as well
Reason they are always afraid to take action on issues like this, if not that the matter became open, the school would have swept it under the carpet. What is more important to these private schools is the school fees, not actually the well being of the students.

3 Likes

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by seguno2: 7:43pm On Apr 24
Memphitz357:
When will Nigerian politicians stop bullying its citizenry?

I wonder if she is Daniel Bwala’s daughter

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by yewit37486: 7:45pm On Apr 24
seguno2:

I wonder if she is Daniel Bwala’s daughter

She's not, he came out yesterday to state they are not related after some blogs claimed she is his daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by seguno2: 7:47pm On Apr 24
Badguy77:
Who say social media no get power that person is mad...

Is this why the politicians in government labour in vain to shut it down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by id4sho(m): 7:59pm On Apr 24
TonyeBarcanista:
Has the other girl been expelled?
Counselor things, British wahala
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Oscarchims: 8:06pm On Apr 24
grin
VULCAN:
No Blood like Rivers Blood.

I'm sure Rivers people are descended from the Spartans who killed thousands with just 300 men.

grin grin grin grin angry angry
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by DonroxyII: 8:10pm On Apr 24
Offpoint1:
Don't be gentle in the world of madness else you become a foot mat.
Weyrey Loko Weyrey ...

May God Forbid any of My Children from Being Like this Girl .... Amen 🙏!

I would have love two Fighting not someone being bullied !
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Wotowotoman: 8:16pm On Apr 24
thatigboman:
U went to talk shop to talk and she started slapping and you left her. It's talk shop a slapping shop? Why didn't u carry any available metal in the talk shop or canteen and smash her useless head?
A staff of the talk shop even came and asked what happened? And didn't escalate it. And they went to canteen and the slapping continued. I'm boiling. Why not push the useless bully into an open fire at the canteen?

Thatigboman grin

1 Like

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Wotowotoman: 8:18pm On Apr 24
Knowsme:

Swallow the seeds so that you go get big muscles…With the big muscles, na to go do bouncer work and make enough to chop belleful.
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Franklyspeakin: 8:22pm On Apr 24
your eating healthy like in the early days of homosapiens keep it up you could also sell some of the mangos.
Knowsme:
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by tnerro1(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24
Why is nobody asking wetin cause the wahala, since na females dey involve, it can only be male wahala

1 Like

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by NACE13: 8:27pm On Apr 24
There's a thin line between being a fool and acting a fool. My father taught me how to always defend myself but never go around looking for trouble.
My first bully in elementary school didn't see it coming when I struck him for the first time. The boy landed in the school clinic after smashing his head on the bench.
Second bully in Secondary school, I faced him squarely and looked him deep in the eye. He saw that killer stare and stopped picking on me after that day.
Tertiary insitiute bully came to my room to collect my laptop for no reason . I held him by the collar and threatened to kill him. This guy is a popular gangster(cultist) within that environment but taking my hard-earned laptop was a step too far. The shock and fear in his eyes told me he was just noisy cultist who can't do shît without his gang members.
I hate bullies. As a parent, always give your kids the chance to stand up and defend themselves against bullies but should apply wisdom first.
I have quite a collection of self-defense videos in my library

1 Like

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Padipadi(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24
Knowsme:
Drop your account no and tag Seun, Dangote, Otedola & Elon Musk.

1 Like

Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by 7upnigeria: 8:46pm On Apr 24
ibrocool:
Disciplinary measures should be taken to avoid such repeating itself within the school. As we all know, it is very likely nothing will be done. The public apology by the bully was staged. If you observed carefully, you will noticed that she showed no remorse of her action.

Private schools? Forget discipline, theyre only after money. What did you eventually hear about Dowen college, Chrisland college.
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by Konquest: 9:39pm On Apr 24
officialwdhtvv:
Bullied Lead British Intl. school student shares her own side of the story.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_XorsFk89M
Re: Namtira Bwala: Bullied Lead British School Student Speaks (Video) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:40pm On Apr 24
allison3154:

How wish she slap back, it could have resulted in everyone on that place to bounce on her and maybe by now the new will be a different one.

Perseverance and wisdom is very important and she prove that to the world.

You don't have a dint of idea on what happens to bullied kids. Most of them don't come out of it emotionally. It stays with them for a great part of their lives, they becomes lonely, withdrawn, depressed and likely suicidal.

It seems you haven't seen the stats of kids who went suicidal because of bullying in the last few years!

If she fights back, it's better! It's a 50-50!

I was bullied as a kid until I fought back. The dude who bullied me thought his friends would save him, but they left him to himself... And I messed him up badly!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeffrey Lebari-Lube Nwidobie Wins 5 Awards At Tarleton State University / Zahrah Ibrahim Wins Best Paper Award At The University Of Aberdeen / DJ Cuppy Donates £100k To African Students At Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.