Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi (9170 Views)

I’m Not Desperate To Be President — Peter Obi Insists / 2023 Elections: I’m Not Desperate For Power, Says Atiku / Tinubu Not Desperate To Be President – Tolu Bankole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by Orobadmeat: 4:41pm On Apr 24
See capping cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:41pm On Apr 24
This our yes Daddy self you better say the truth you are eager and desperate to become Nigeria president but you are not qualified based on religion and tribalism

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by spagettiluv: 4:41pm On Apr 24
This dude does not rate his followers all

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by ThatFairGuy1: 4:41pm On Apr 24
Agulu fraudster grin grin

Allow me to borrow this line from Mr. Aghaduno that thoroughly describes Chief Peter Obi inter alia

“The trouble with Peter Obi is that he thinks that he is cleverer than everyone else. He maintains a bland and colorless surface that conceals a grandiose interior. He talks with the voice of a woman in labor but carries a heart of stone. He maintains a well-cultivated religious outlook but his soul is the engine room of demons. The former governor of Anambra State reminds me of a luscious apple with a large maggot neatly embedded in its middle”. He is a contradictory person who will tell you a story in the morning and come out in the afternoon to tell the exact opposite of the story he told in the morning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by Mandate2023: 4:41pm On Apr 24
Y
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by sleek214(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24
Clown
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by Adaiobanyi1: 4:41pm On Apr 24
OK daddy.
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by DMerciful(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24
See una speed to this thread. Its like you guys put a tag to be notified whenever Obi thread pops up
LegendHero:
For more jokes, text Obi to 419.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by ejimatic: 4:43pm On Apr 24
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/im-not-desperate-to-become-next-president-says-obi/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
. It still bothers me that SE is yet to parley with the North on presidency matter. You will see how Obi's boreholes in the North will amount to waste of money and time when election comes in 2027.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by gratefulheart(m): 4:44pm On Apr 24

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by Diligence: 4:46pm On Apr 24
Don't Bother, Dear Mr Peter Obi. If possible, Nigerians are DESPERATE TO MAKE YOU PRESIDENT EVEN TODAY TODAY. It's no longer in your hands!

Just continue impacting lives positively. Mr Peter Obi has become every Nigerian project come 2027!
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by StOla: 4:47pm On Apr 24
Obi just learn to be truthful.

You are a desperate political prostitute.

So desperate that he joined a party he does not believe in their ideology.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by 7upnigeria: 4:47pm On Apr 24
Lol
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by Adebayo8239: 4:47pm On Apr 24
as you are reading politics no forget enjoy cool DJ Music cool blues old hiphop country music, fuji highlife , raggae..... on wvvw. Naija DJ Mixtapes .Com.nG
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by ubimagos: 4:48pm On Apr 24
Whether you are or not, you will not be because the cap is too big for you.
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by spagettiluv: 4:49pm On Apr 24
Diligence:
Don't Bother, Dear Mr Peter Obi. If possible, Nigerians are DESPERATE TO MAKE YOU PRESIDENT EVEN TODAY TODAY. It's no longer in your hands!

Just continue impacting lives positively. Mr Peter Obi has become every Nigerian project come 2027
dey play,y’all still believe the fraud can defeat tinubu in 2027?
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by 7upnigeria: 4:49pm On Apr 24
DMerciful:
See una speed to this thread. Its like you guys put a tag to be notified whenever Obi thread pops up

Because he's that dull boy in class who has many followers. You cant allow such dumb person to lead A NATION.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by Adewale1603(m): 4:49pm On Apr 24
Nobody asked you whether you're desperate or not.
It's what in your mind actually that you're stylishly spewing out.
Psychologist can relate better

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by DMerciful(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24
Why is Obi's thread always long and full of Agbado people?
7upnigeria:

Because he's that dull boy in class who has many followers. You cant allow such dumb person to lead A NATION.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by SS777(m): 4:52pm On Apr 24
Paraman:

https://punchng.com/im-not-desperate-to-become-next-president-says-obi/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

Igbo can't even qualify to become president of Nigeria, instead government tompolo will be favor to rule than Igbo person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by davit: 4:55pm On Apr 24
Yinmu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by AbujaLagos: 4:55pm On Apr 24
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
Politics no concern me

Na toto dey hungry me now grin
e dey nassarawa
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by ccrenda5540: 4:57pm On Apr 24
Peter Obi should be religated. He is deceitful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by Core20: 4:59pm On Apr 24
Just relax, we will soon know.

please good people of Nigeria, I am a frontend web developer, I am looking for opportunity to get involve in real life projects, please any form of assistance to get placement either internship, entry level, or even volunteering opportunity I will be grateful.
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by papyjaypaul: 5:00pm On Apr 24
This gives the vibes of Jonathan's "nobody should die for me vibes"

Obasanjo was do or die

Yar Adua was electoral reforms

Jonathan was my win is not worth dying for

Buhari was Sai Baba. His own was the perfect packaging because he did not talk much. Only when he lost he talked

Tinubu was emi lokan and grab it run away with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by sofeo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24
Alright boss
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by Obierika(m): 5:01pm On Apr 24
oyinkel:
I think this guy is low-key telling us that he is ready to take the vice presidency position going into 2027.

Vice presidency to who? Atiku? God forbid!!!
Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by deji17: 5:01pm On Apr 24
That format don cast long ago.. Tun so mi.
Na so you promise say make thunder fire you if you ever leave APGA.
Liar, Liar, Pata on fire... grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Desperate To Become Next President, Says Obi by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 5:02pm On Apr 24
This desperate delusional conman is lying again.

It seems someone has sworn for this man to just lie cho cho cho everywhere. haha
DOn't they have native Doctors for Agulu? Obi needs a cure... grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON / My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline / INEC Fixes Saturday For Outstanding Rivers Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.