Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention (27736 Views)

Whatsapp Voice Note Is The Best Invention / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / [opinion] Whatsapp Is The Worst: 8 Reasons You Should Ditch It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Macmilla(m): 2:36pm On Apr 25
Gadafii:
Actually I would rather type that shit out that use voice notes on Whatsapp, however people have preference and adapt to what's convenience to them, How ever I recently came to realize that using voice not to explain or give instruction, direction, etc is more effective than typing it out, it saves time and easier than typing long words.

Despite this, I found my voice very croaked and hoarse, worse than davido sef over voice note, so I barely do voice note

Meanwhile I know people that have become used to voice note, to even reply with "ok I will call you" Dem go use VN, it can be annoying tho
Do yourself a favor. Don't ever listen to your own voice note. E get why.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by royalfly(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25
Dougad:

Oh! So now you want me to care about how busy you are while failing to empathize with the people sending voice notes? What if they're so busy they can't type? What if they're tired from a hectic work day? It doesn't matter at all to you. The only thing that does is your own comfort level. Anything other than that and it's "woke" 🤣

You and OP suffer from the same disease of unadulterated selfishness.

Go find kpangolo play with. U nor get work

1 Like

Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Electorate: 2:58pm On Apr 25
RickyJesus:
I took my time to type a reasonable message to you and all of a sudden you are sending VN to me, do you know if I am in an appropriate place to listen to your frog voice and respond? It just seem selfish and unreasonable.

I normally let the person know about the inappropriateness, but if the person continues; I reply whenever I can.

Oga just because you don't like it doesn't make it the worst invention, what should people that love using it now say? It is definitely the best invention to them...you lack tolerance and in the society we live in you need it.

If Dangote send you voice note on WhatsApp no listen to am...ok? dey play.

1 Like

Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by RickyJesus: 3:24pm On Apr 25
Electorate:

Oga just because you don't like it doesn't make it the worst invention, what should people that love using it now say? It is definitely the best invention to them...you lack tolerance and in the society we live in you need it.

If Dangote send you voice note on WhatsApp no listen to am...ok? dey play.
That's just a headline to trigger folks, the point is that VN is very annoying to most people as evidence by the comments here.

The VN itself is not the issue entirely but when people choose to use it, like me and you dey chat now; then next thing you drop voicenote (shey that one make sense), that's the annoying part we are referring to.

I will attach a screenshot of a WhatsApp chat so that you get what I mean, I am yet to reply message self since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Mubieey: 3:28pm On Apr 25
Voice notes are making life easier especially when you are busy so we cannot call it worst
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by winner37(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25
I mistakenly dated one beautiful lady who doesn't know how to write except voice notes messages i always pissed off..

1 Like

Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Electorate: 3:31pm On Apr 25
RickyJesus:

That's just a headline to trigger folks, the point is that VN is very annoying to most people as evidence by the comments here.

The VN itself is not the issue entirely but when people choose to use it, like me and you dey chat now; then next thing you drop voicenote (shey that one make sense), that's the annoying part we are referring to.

I will attach a screenshot of a WhatsApp chat so that you get what I mean, I am yet to reply message self since yesterday.

Have you forgotten some people can be so busy to type and prefer VN?

Besides, not everyone like typing, they prefer the easiest way of expressing themselves using VN.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by RickyJesus: 3:40pm On Apr 25
Electorate:

Have you forgotten some people can be so busy to type and prefer VN?
They should leave it when they are less busy then they reply appropriately.

It's like we are communicating verbally the all of sudden you decide to use sign language for whatever reason, you don't think people would find it annoying.

Hey, it's normal that many people out there like you could tolerate that; same why other have the right to be trigger and annoyed by such.

1 Like

Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Electorate: 3:46pm On Apr 25
RickyJesus:

They should leave it when they are less busy then they reply appropriately.

It's like we are communicating verbally the all of sudden you decide to use sign language for whatever reason, you don't think people would find it annoying.

Hey, it's normal that many people out there like you could tolerate that; same why other have the right to be trigger and annoyed by such.

I never reply your message you don reply...you are kind of fast in typing...no wonder you expect people to catch up with like you are in a kind of race.

Reply that guy that sent you that VN after asking him about the trip, he may have alot to tell you but probably didn't have the energy and time to type long story which is understandable...in such situation I will send you VN instead of a long epistle of text....VN is faster and more expressive.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by RickyJesus: 3:49pm On Apr 25
Electorate:

I never reply your message you don reply...you are kind of fast in typing...no wonder you expect people to catch up with like you are in a kind of race.

Reply that guy that sent you that VN after asking him about the trip, he may have alot to tell you but probably didn't have the energy and time to type long story which is understandable...in such situation I will send you VN instead of a long epistle of text....VN is faster and more expressive.
I give up on you.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by RickyJesus: 3:50pm On Apr 25
winner37:
I mistakenly dated one beautiful lady who doesn't know how to write except voice notes messages i always pissed off..
You didn't caution her?
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Kingson28: 4:01pm On Apr 25
Thank God you can read and write.
What about those who cannot due to no fault of their own?
Be considerate.
Don’t be selfish and disrespectful.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:26pm On Apr 25
A whole bunch of stupid ppl here talking about vn is a bad invention. What have you ever invented
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Dougad: 4:50pm On Apr 25
royalfly:

Go find kpangolo play with. U nor get work

Says the mumu that woke up on a weekday morning to complain about people using WhatsApp voice note while not knowing how to spell properly. The jokes write themselves on this platform.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Dougad: 4:52pm On Apr 25
RickyJesus:

You didn't caution her?

Caution her for using a feature of an app that you both use.

Una too stupid for this life.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by RickyJesus: 5:02pm On Apr 25
Dougad:

Caution her for using a feature of an app that you both use.

Una too stupid for this life.
If you don't get out with your village life for my mention, acting like a peasant with zero communication etiquette. Fvck off.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by seunmsg(m): 5:08pm On Apr 25
Some people can read but can’t write. WhatsApp VN is their saving. Remove VN and they can’t reply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Psoul(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25
RickyJesus:
I took my time to type a reasonable message to you and all of a sudden you are sending VN to me, do you know if I am in an appropriate place to listen to your frog voice and respond? It just seem selfish and unreasonable.

I normally let the person know about the inappropriateness, but if the person continues; I reply whenever I can.

Sometimes, there are some explanation you will want to make and it will be longer writing it.
Some ppl will shorten it with VN.

To me, I don't like listening to VN as it stresses me and takes much of my time.
Whenever i feel tired of typing, instead of sending VN, I use my speech to text on my keypad.
I just speak and my phone types it into text. It saves me time and stress of typing.

1 Like

Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by OnionBandit(f): 5:24pm On Apr 25
Felabrity:
Imagine you got kidnapped, you texted someone and the werey is sending VN

In captivity, you dey exchange text messages?
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Dougad: 5:30pm On Apr 25
RickyJesus:

If you don't get out with your village life for my mention, acting like a peasant with zero communication etiquette. Fvck off.

You're a stupid fool that came to nairaland on a weekday morning to complain about people using the voice note feature provided by Whatsapp cos you're too much of a coward and weakling to let them know that it's not something you like, whatever that means anyway.

For real life there go dey bully you well well and na only online for social media you get power. Pathetic good for nothing bastard getting triggered by a whatsapp voice note.

Your parents must be ashamed of the ekuke they gave birth to.

Useless riffraff that have been insulting everyone here with contrary opinion talking about etiquettes.

Tell that to your stupid father at home so he'll teach you proper manners and then you can try again tomorrow.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Dougad: 5:33pm On Apr 25
Psoul:

Sometimes, there are some explanation you will want to make and it will be longer writing it.
Some ppl will shorten it with VN.

To me, I don't like listening to VN as it stresses me and takes much of my time.
Whenever i feel tired of typing, instead of sending VN, I use my speech to text on my keypad.
I just speak and my phone types it into text. It saves me time and stress of typing.

Stop explaining to that fool. If he can't explain to people in his WhatsApp to step sending him voice notes and the VNs are so traumatic that they trigger him, it's better he starts preparing to get out of the world as soon as possible.

"Triggered" by Whatsapp voice note. What a complete wuss!
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by royalfly(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25
Dougad:

Says the mumu that woke up on a weekday morning to complain about people using WhatsApp voice note while not knowing how to spell properly. The jokes write themselves on this platform.

Thumbs up. U win. Can u now go. Why try so hard? Ur point is made. U win absolutely. Pikin well done.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Dougad: 5:48pm On Apr 25
royalfly:

Thumbs up. U win. Can u now go. Why try so hard? Ur point is made. U win absolutely. Pikin well done.

There was no point for you to win in the first place. You already lost the first time I quoted you and I didn't have to work a sweat to do it. So don't flatter yourself by thinking that "sonning" you is something I had to work hard for.

I'll rather listen to a voice note than get barraged with your spelling mistakes and the stupid and unnecessary abbreviations you've used since your first post in this thread. And there's absolutely nothing "woke", classy or "modern" about it.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by RickyJesus: 5:52pm On Apr 25
Dougad:

You're a stupid fool that came to nairaland on a weekday morning to complain about people using the voice note feature provided by Whatsapp cos you're too much of a coward and weakling to let them know that it's not something you like, whatever that means anyway.

For real life there go dey bully you well well and na only online for social media you get power. Pathetic good for nothing bastard getting triggered by a whatsapp voice note.

Your parents must be ashamed of the ekuke they gave birth to.

Useless riffraff that have been insulting everyone here with contrary opinion talking about etiquettes.

Tell that to your stupid father at home so he'll teach you proper manners and then you can try again tomorrow.
You most be moronic to think that I would read this gibberish you have up there, at what point do I come across to your like someone that entertain fools? Fvck off dude, you don't matter.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by royalfly(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25
Dougad:

There was no point for you to lose or win. You never had any chance at winning the second I quoted you and I didn't have to work a sweat to do that at all.

I'll rather listen to a voice note that get barraged with your spelling mistakes and stupid and unnecessary abbreviations you've used since your first post in this thread. And there's absolutely nothing "woke", classy or "modern" about it.
" first post in this thread" young man go play naaa. See if I engage u, u will run trust me. Got bigger fish to fry.

Voice notes are for liers. Come boy, don't u av something else to do? Go look for Kans if kpangolo is too big a word. Haba. Get of my case. Thus is the last time I wld reply to ur nonsense epistle.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Dougad: 5:54pm On Apr 25
RickyJesus:

You most be moronic to think that I would read this gibberish you have up there, at what point do I come across to your like someone that entertain fools? Fvck off dude, you don't matter.

You came to nairaland because you were so "triggered" about your contacts sending you voice notes instead of telling them privately.

That's a level of being pathetic I pray to never descend to. Stupid weak bîtch.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by royalfly(m): 5:58pm On Apr 25
Dougad:

Do u really want to go into a spelling competition? The fact that u would gaslight in a common conversation shows ir level. Spellings don't u d rabah. Rest boy. Ur reasoning is not on this level. Am tired I swear believe me if I for fool u today
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Dougad: 5:59pm On Apr 25
royalfly:
" first post in this thread" young man go play naaa. See if I engage u, u will run trust me. Got bigger fish to fry.

Voice notes are for liers Come boy, don't u av something else to do? Go look for Kans if kpangolo is too big a word. Haba. Get of my case. Thus is the last time I wld reply to ur nonsense epistle.

Aside from the bolded being so stupid that it could only be regurgitated by a halfwit with room temperature IQ, you couldn't even type out a five-word sentence without making a mistake.

God, see the dumbass I dey follow argue since.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by royalfly(m): 5:59pm On Apr 25
Dougad:

Aside from the bolded being so stupid that it could only be regurgitated by a halfwit with room temperature IQ, you couldn't even type out a five-word sentence without making a mistake.

U so shallow, abeg rest. Bye
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by royalfly(m): 6:01pm On Apr 25
Dougad:

U so shallow, abeg rest. Bye. U av to use AI 4 common conversation, I go open ur yansh oo. We nor dey d same frequency. I swear. It's ur lucky day
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Dougad: 6:03pm On Apr 25
royalfly:

U so shallow, abeg rest. Bye. U av to use AI 4 common conversation, I go open ur yansh oo. We nor dey d same frequency. I swear. It's ur lucky day

If I ever opened an AI app to respond to you in this thread, make thunder strike me dead for the chair wey I dey sit down currently

LMAO
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by royalfly(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25
Dougad:

U nor see thus is? U so shallow. Can't u see the sacarsism. Boy go play. I will drag ur father out o

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Which Phone Are You Currently Using? / Breaking: Video Calls Are Going Live In Whatsapp. Updated / Subscribers Are Not Required To Submit IMEI - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.