Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention (27839 Views)

Whatsapp Voice Note Is The Best Invention / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones / [opinion] Whatsapp Is The Worst: 8 Reasons You Should Ditch It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by RickyJesus: 10:52am On Apr 26
zedman1:
I've never called someone on WhatsApp but I've received several calls and voice notes. If it's normal for an unknown contact to give you a regular call, what's different from receiving a call from an unknown caller on WhatsApp bro? The aim of these things is for passing information. I wonder why people complain too much about little things.
You think it is normal for someone to just call you on WhatsApp call without having his contact? My guy you are not normal.

I would immediately believe their is something seriously wrong with that person.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by zedman1(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26
RickyJesus:

You think it is normal for someone to just call you on WhatsApp call without having his contact? My guy you are not normal.

I would immediately believe their is something seriously wrong with that person.
Yes, I am not normal for not allowing trivial things bother me. Last last, you wey normal naim de thing de pain your chest.
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by winner37(m): 3:08pm On Apr 26
RickyJesus:

You didn't caution her?

Bro. I tried my best but nothing changes ..
I was wondering what she was doing during her secondary school time ..
Re: Voicenote On Whatsapp Is The Worst Invention by Macmilla(m): 7:40am On Apr 27
Mills55:
Nigerians and their poverty pride. Even when you call some on whatsapp, they find it difficult to pick up. Saying you should call them on direct call with your airtime. Unnecessary pride.

In all the countries I have been, hardly will anyone call you directly with airtime. When there are many means to reach you. Is it not your voice that the person wants to hear? At least to communicate. The medium doesn't matter. Una inferiority complex don too much.
Have Nigerian networks frustrated you before? Have Whatsapp call frustrated you before? Do you use glo or Airtel network for data connection? If your answer to these questions is No, then I don't expect you to understand.
If you are comparing naija networks data connection with that of developed countries, then I don't expect you to understand. So rest.
Let me tell you that it seems like these networks make their VoIP so horrible just to force you to make actual calls so they make more money. So I say again, rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Where Are Samsung Phones Made? / Recommend A Phone Of ₦150k - ₦170k With Mad Specs / NIMC: FG Extends NIN-SIM Linking Till February 9 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.