Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! (7062 Views)

Why Are Men With Cone Heads Like This? / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be / Couple Having Sex In Lagos Cinema Video: Don Jazzy Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Usmanovic95(m): 6:17am On Apr 25
ProjectNEXT:
Foote cone and belding

Hmmm, never heard of it.An investment platform?
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by ProjectNEXT(m): 6:21am On Apr 25
Usmanovic95:

Hmmm, never heard of it.An investment platform?
yes, with different level, ranging from 13k to 24mil
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by 1Battery(m): 6:22am On Apr 25
My friend just invested 1 million in one of there wealth management last week hoping to cash out this week.but got disappointed.i really feel for him.
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by ProjectNEXT(m): 6:27am On Apr 25
1Battery:
My friend just invested 1 million in one of there wealth management last week hoping to cash out this week.but got disappointed.i really feel for him.
Get rich quick.... Their mumu quote na only the successful risk, if you cant risk, you will be poor for life

1 Like

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Usmanovic95(m): 6:29am On Apr 25
ProjectNEXT:
yes, with different level, ranging from 13k to 24mil

It still surprise me how Nigerians still invest their hard earned cash in this so called investment platform.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by November24(f): 6:39am On Apr 25
Krpto airdrops s better than these nonsense

4 Likes

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by AfahaAbia(m): 6:44am On Apr 25
1Battery:

More Premium tears loading.
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by elpochas: 6:51am On Apr 25
I Neva heard Abt it, After Thumdock delt with me last year.I repented by force.

4 Likes

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by ProjectNEXT(m): 6:52am On Apr 25
elpochas:
I Neva heard Abt it, After Thumdock delt with me last year.I repented by force.
E be things

1 Like

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by tanigororo: 7:12am On Apr 25
Una don go put money for another scam app

3 Likes

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Keegan: 7:23am On Apr 25
FCB-Fools Conned and Bleeding.

MMM Season 7

8 Likes

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by wonlasewonimi: 7:24am On Apr 25
Nigerians are so easy to swindle.

4 Likes

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Nwaokunkpara: 7:28am On Apr 25
NIGERIANS ARE JUST TOO GREEDY

2 Likes

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by RemoveKebab: 7:40am On Apr 25
They will never learn grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Kobicove(m): 7:51am On Apr 25
superCleanworks:

she and others like her will continue to be foolish forever and ever. Next thing they will start calling on government to "do something"

grin
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Spending123: 7:51am On Apr 25
Ezemann:
People, especially Nigerians will never learn. Joblessness and greed is the problem here.

You think Nigerians will ever learn? Just the way thousands of them are busy investing in Mou Poy farming at this very moment which looks like a ponzi even to a blind man.

Later, they'll all come back to cry once that one also get crashed. The black race are one of the homo sapiens with the lowest level of IQ in the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Mustack: 7:53am On Apr 25
Ezemann:
People, especially Nigerians will never learn. Joblessness and greed is the problem here.

And entitlement.. people never learn from all these range of ponzi wahala
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Kobicove(m): 7:53am On Apr 25
November24:
Krpto airdrops s better than these nonsense

Even crypto is a Ponzi scheme of sorts let's not fool ourselves!
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:58am On Apr 25
Sapasenator:
What kind of mumu investment be that.
Nigerians will never learn
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by adebayoggt(m): 8:08am On Apr 25
FCB DP PARTNERSHIP in Lagos has nothing to do with that site. And that's the only one in Nigeria that partners with FCB SA.
All na format.
People should just use Google to verify some claims.
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by ruggedtimi(m): 8:53am On Apr 25
emmanuelpopson:
takes heart.. nah businesssometimes it take insticnt to stay off GET RICH QUICK SYNDROME... I almost did just last week kos someone asl me to join but with my experience as a tech person.. i did my background check and observed that the site is a scam site, domain name was hosted under a porous and scamming network.. also the site validity was a year whcih is sept 2023 to Oct 2024. also there are lot of warnings on the purported schemes.. let anyone who loses money
no need to go that far checking sites....ask yourself how do they make their money to pay back investors. All scam....i have never fell for it even MMM i no fall. ...la vida etc they are all scam. Nigerians no go learn.
I got an invitation to learn a new business..had to go cos na my father dem invite so he asked me join. Getting there see crowd,..gate fee 3k. immediately i knew it was scammers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by ravensckar(m): 8:56am On Apr 25
After MMM and ULTIMATE RECYCLER crash, a smart person should know better to stay away from PONZI scheme. But alas, Nigerians never learn! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Usmanovic95(m): 9:26am On Apr 25
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Nigerians will never learn

Nigerians don't learn from their mistakes,same way they always keep electing the same set of leaders that have had them on a chokehold for long.
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by WINDSOW(m): 9:44am On Apr 25
The quest to get rich overnight will ruin greedy Nigerians.

In case you are interested, I have a scheme called 'Open Roof'. Invest 20k and get back 50k in 3 days.

Do fast and invest! DM me.
Some foolish mugu will still fall for this. Watch!!!

2 Likes

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Unique2007: 10:07am On Apr 25
ProjectNEXT:
Last saturday, one guy go borrow 100k from lapo take go f3, them dash am another free f3 worth 97k with extra 80k cash to his earnings. He now have like 95k in his earnings, he was planning to withdraw 50k today to pay part of the loan. Unfortunately, fcb come with new rule, to be able to withdraw, he must pay another 97k in 3days to be able to withdraw his money. And even if he paid he will wait 15 days before he can withdraw. And if he didnt pay in 3days, they will lock is earnings for a year before he can withdraw. And bros tell lapo say e na farmer

Wahala😂😂😂😂😂
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Kurugu92(m): 11:18am On Apr 25
Usmanovic95:
FC BARCELONA abi FC BAYERN MUNICH,which one crash?
both, Nigerians and greediness
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Walezy2020: 12:05pm On Apr 25
Ponzi schemes in action I hate it with passion but some that don't know how things works will be saying crypto is like a Ponzi too.....some of them will be forced to learn how to make money on cryptocurrency
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Kenturkey048(m): 12:08pm On Apr 25
Musty112:
I was just warning a kid bro about IAS yesterday. Multi level marketing will ALWAYS flop at some point. It is not sustainable. Another one will come out very soon. Nigerians are fantastic people, they will still rush it. Happy cash out day to the scammers.

Multi-level marketing has a business modal.. At least some of them sell physical products. Ponzi schemes solely survive on crowdfunding...

You take this people money, to pay the other people.. Then use the new members to pay the old members.. It will get to a time when there isn't gonna be new members anymore.... So nobody to pay old members.. Na then e dey crash..

Since I understand how Ponzi scheme work, I remove my hands from the matter....
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by RenaissanceGuy: 12:35pm On Apr 25
It's a lie. It's still paying. I just GHed now and I received my alert of ₦500m.

1 Like

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Lavor234: 12:38pm On Apr 25
wonlasewonimi:
Nigerians are so easy to swindle.
Every Sunday..

Gullible Lots, after MMM, and other get quick rich schemes, you guys still invest in bogus schemes.

1 Like

Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by Lavor234: 12:41pm On Apr 25
Spending123:

The black race are one of the homo sapiens with the lowest level of IQ in the whole world.

There has not been any scientific research to back this theory except one done on Eugenics but based on patterns and trends, this may probably be true
Re: FCB (Foote Cone and Belding) Investment Don Crash!! by 1000Capacity: 12:41pm On Apr 25
RenaissanceGuy:
It's a lie. It's still paying. I just GHed now and I received my alert of ₦500m.
congratulations

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Couldnt Even Wait To Excort me. Am I Being Used? Help! / Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! / What Should I Do,for Him(a soldier) To Stay Away From Me!pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.