Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! (7052 Views)

How Come Most Igbo Men Dont Date Yoruba Girls / Ladies Please Dont Date A Broke Guy / Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by mcpat(m): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Don’t date a man who reads. He will be interesting. Your romantic dates will be like Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Your late night conversation will take hours to end. He will throw ideas and expect you to bounce something back. Brain exercises are not for the lazies.

Don’t date a man who reads. He is fine spending time on his own. He can entertain himself for hours with or without you. A Brief History of Time might be your worst enemy. You might wonder if he is having an affair with Emma or Jane Eyre. You will always have to share his time with books. And, when you work late, he won’t get upset; books will keep him company.

Don’t date a man who reads. He is hard to please. Ideas and imagination are the fuel to his brain. You will chase the knowledge and become a better version of yourself. He might want to teach you How To Win Friends And Influence People.

Don’t date a man who reads. He is intelligent. Smart people know to invest in themselves. You will have to keep up and be more than just a pretty face. Beauty fades. Intelligence will show you the road From Here to Eternity. He will turn you from Good to Great.

Don’t date a man who reads. He will listen to your thoughts and dreams. He won’t let you sit still; he will make you chase them. It cannot be harder than The Journey To The West. He will tell you that your only limit is you.

Don’t date a man who reads. He will Think And Grow Rich. He knows reading is always a bargain. He will borrow thousands of people’s brains to turn his vision into reality. The Richest Man In Babylon will be put to shame.

Don’t date a man who reads. He is a critical thinker. He has seen different opinions through thousands of pages. Reading teaches him great analytical skills. Every little challenge will have a strategy session from The Art Of War. If you have a tough decision, he might have the solution. And you will have to learn to accept help from others.

Don’t date a man who reads. He has a sense of perspective. He knows his problems will never be harder than the people in The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas.

Don’t date a man who reads. He will always want to try new things. He will always try to get more out of life. For him, life is like an adventure like Around The World In Eighty Days. He will teach you how to Choose Yourself.

Don’t date a man who reads. His inner child is more alive. The Age of Innocence will never come to an end. His curiosity and creativity will survive through school. And he won’t stop asking questions to find The Art Of Happiness.

Don’t date a man who reads. He can be empathetic. He is used to putting himself in every character’s shoes. He will be there to pick you up when you fall. He knows Attitudes of Gratitude: How to Give and Receive Joy Everyday of Your Life.

Don’t date a man who reads. He will like to challenge you like A Call To The Wild. He will give you book suggestions that will drive you crazy. He will push you hard to grow, and to share the journey with him. Nothing will be nice and smooth like a bed of roses. But the more you open your mind, the more things you will discover. And the more you read, the more you will realize you know nothing. And you won’t be able to stop chasing new ideas.

Don’t date a man who reads. You will have a hard time reading him. The key to his heart lies below thousands of books. You will have to read things you don’t like. You will read things that will make you cry. You will read things that make you comfortable. That is part of every relationship. It will take real effort to meet his Great Expectations.

Don’t date a man who reads. Because he is a storyteller. Everything through his eyes will look magical. One day he might tell your children The Greatest Story Never Told.

Never date a man who reads. He is dangerous. Even if he looks like The Hunchback of Notre Dame, you will always find him sexy.
You might never leave him. Because every moment is like a new story in A Thousand And One Nights.

He will be smart enough to see your value. He will treat you like A Little Princess. One day he might tell you that your Love Story was Right From The Beginning.

https://medium.com/keep-learning-keep-growing/don-t-date-a-man-who-reads-1c4d9ebe0989#.qy4arn47l

cc Farano, Rocktation

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 27, 2015
Wow, so men that has voracious apetitie for books should remain single abi
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Ayt27(m): 1:51am On Dec 27, 2015
If I was a girl, I'd ask What kind of Man should I date?

But I'm not, so wetin consign me.

1 Like

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by sleekyjay(m): 2:25am On Dec 27, 2015
so i skipped the write up because I don't want to be single..

Don't date a lady who post lengthy write ups on NL but frowns at men reading.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by mcpat(m): 2:28am On Dec 27, 2015
Ehhm, Do read the write up. The topic is ironical!

7 Likes

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by lampardizik(m): 2:37am On Dec 27, 2015
All these story for what na? angry
Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Mjshexy(f): 3:24am On Dec 27, 2015
In essence date a man who sleeps the whole day cheesy
Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by brunofarad(m): 3:56am On Dec 27, 2015
Guys
Read the write up Well
There's Sarcasm imbeded
grin

9 Likes

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by TheRealAdonye(m): 4:50am On Dec 27, 2015
*sigh*

Watch people follow the advice of the title and not that of the body.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by alterswerve(m): 5:14am On Dec 27, 2015
I'll tell you the truth.. You are absolutely correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by obiorathesubtle: 5:34am On Dec 27, 2015
undecided this post puts the shiiit in the bull!
Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Aremu01(m): 5:50am On Dec 27, 2015
I believe the topic is presented like a sarcasm

2 Likes

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by cruzita(f): 6:02am On Dec 27, 2015
grin see where I dey read water don full my eyes.na so so don't date a man who read everywhere
Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by shepherd77: 6:14am On Dec 27, 2015
brunofarad:
Guys Read the write up Well There's Sarcasm imbeded grin

This is how you know our people don't read.they just rush to type.
Nice write up.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Babacele: 6:26am On Dec 27, 2015
Etophikisi:
Wow, so men that has voracious apetitie for books should remain single abi
Lol
oh you didn't get the sarcasm? He is actually saying you should marry a man who reads because he would make you a wonderful person.

7 Likes

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Babacele: 6:29am On Dec 27, 2015
brunofarad:
Guys Read the write up Well There's Sarcasm imbeded grin
you read -it is quite obvious.
Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Nobody: 6:33am On Dec 27, 2015
Lawyers undecided

1 Like

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Babacele: 6:36am On Dec 27, 2015
wow ! Op your professional employ of sarcasm in leading us through the world of books you have read is awesome! Oh! your ability to relate the different titles to everyday experiences that enhance the making of a wonderful woman cum family is legendary. A woman should marry a reader is all I saw. Only the deep can call to the deep.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2015
PLEASE, when will all these RUBBISH stop..?

We have few days left and people are still posting Rubbish
Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by ojaydedon(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2015
hmmm....

Happy sunday...
Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by kateskitty(f): 7:27am On Dec 27, 2015
Dumbest thread EVER.
Fell asleep half way grin
FYI, I'll date a man who reads because I read myself and what's more important than finding a partner with whom you share common traits.

1 Like

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2015
Who should I now date??
Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by kaziblake(f): 7:33am On Dec 27, 2015
I prefer that kind of men.

1 Like

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 27, 2015
Nice one op ....
Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by tolutweety(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2015
kateskitty:
Dumbest thread EVER.
Fell asleep half way grin
FYI, I'll date a man who reads because I read myself and what's more important than finding a partner with whom you share common traits.

^^^you're sure you read too?

'cos if you do, you 'll understand the body of the message well enough.

HAPPY SUNDAY.

9 Likes

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 27, 2015
Indeed, don't date a man who reads. grin
Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by JudgementHammer: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2015
I once read a book, in it the writer said if u want to pass an info across the world and u want to hide d info from the black man, just put it in a book cuz he won't read it I'm sure its cuz of ppl like op the white man must have said that.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 27, 2015
In other word, go for ignorant man (men). Isokay!

1 Like

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by JonTal: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2015
Hahahahahahaha. Its very funny that most of the posters above me did not understand the article. The article meant that the best man to date in all the world is a man who reads.

@op, big ups to you. A man who reads is the best man to date marry.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by Osocan(m): 8:40am On Dec 27, 2015
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, when will all these RUBBISH stop..?

We have few days left and people are still posting Rubbish
you see a beautiful post and you call it rubbish!
maybe,na window u dey stay when u dey school
u no dey enter class.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by kateskitty(f): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2015
tolutweety:

^^^you're sure you read too?

'cos if you do, you 'll understand the body of the message well enough.

HAPPY SUNDAY.

Initially I didn't finish it because I was sleepy and went straight to comment. Now I see it ain't so bad.
Re: Dont Date A Man Who Reads!!! by kateskitty(f): 9:00am On Dec 27, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Indeed, don't date a man who reads. grin

Oh dearie me, don't believe everything you read grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leopard Kills A Heavily Pregnant Baboon And This Happens / Unilag Girl Bidemi Allows Her Boy Friend To Take Her Nude Photos. / How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.