Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,884 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Saved Nigeria N244 Million, I Could Have Stayed In A Five-star Hotel-Etteh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Saved Nigeria N244 Million, I Could Have Stayed In A Five-star Hotel-Etteh (814 Views)

How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Exchange Of Blows Over Patricia Etteh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saved Nigeria N244 Million, I Could Have Stayed In A Five-star Hotel-Etteh by liftedone(f): 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2007
shocked I saved Nigeria N244 million, I could have stayed in a five-star hotel for 107 days - Etteh shocked shocked

This is your excuse, Madam Speaker? This gave you the justifcation to award a contract for the renovation of a house for N628m? The difference is N324m, debit.

Now Nigerians are going to be real mad at you. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Saved Nigeria N244 Million, I Could Have Stayed In A Five-star Hotel-Etteh by WWJD(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2007
I didn't read/hear the statement, but I think she meant the hotel bill would have been 682m + 244m which is 872m.

trust me nigeria pays crazy hotel bills like that
Re: I Saved Nigeria N244 Million, I Could Have Stayed In A Five-star Hotel-Etteh by chidichris(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2007
next time, tell her to stay in 7 star hotel and save nigeria no money.
at least in her we are seeing a good nigerian having saved us n244 million
Re: I Saved Nigeria N244 Million, I Could Have Stayed In A Five-star Hotel-Etteh by desgiezd(m): 1:42pm On Sep 21, 2007
Every segment of Nigeria from all local governments should choose delegations and invite Madam Speaker to the Eagle Square in Abuja to specially thank her for saving us this money. Thank you, madam. You do well oooo.

Nigerian public officials are a different breed from the rest of us. The moment  they get to their positions, something twists their brains and they talk like crazy people. Sometime ago, Gayius (Is that the spelling?) Obaseki, former Group MD of NNPC said Nigerians should be thankful to him for spending just N240m on hotel bills. How weird!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Yaradua? / Rare Iranian Protest Targets Ahmadinejad / Is Re-denomination Of Naira A Good Idea?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.