Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) (42469 Views)

These Are The Qualities That Make A Man A Simp / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by spydken(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25
I know a lot of them with these qualities. Stop dating broken women and men.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Lovelydaisies: 10:16pm On Apr 25
Flows001:

Lol cheesy cheesy

I will insist on that title, I don too examine kpekus even pass some Medical doctors sef!! cheesy

Funny enough, I brought this drama upon myself, I was the one that asked if I could check her initially when we started dating.

What led to this weird routine was that she told me I was the first guy she agreed to date, because she wanted to wait until age 20 before getting into any relationship. And as soon as she became ready, I was the best among the guys asking her out, so she was convinced she could begin the journey with me..

I believed her because I could still see some JJC traits in her when we began dating, until I stylishly asked if she was a virgin, and she said YES.

I bluntly told her she was lying, because she's an extremely gorgeous lady, black beauty 100%, too beautiful to have been able to withstand the several male predators that tried toasting her before I showed up.

So I told her that the only way I could believe her was if she could allow me check her and confirm it myself, she obliged and immediately gave me permission to go ahead and check her, after making me promise not to force myself on her.

We both kept our word and I confirmed it. Ever since then, she has made become a constant tradition for me to always check her whenever she comes to my house..

She's 100% clean down there, so I have no issue examining anytime she comes sha..

By God's grace, I will be engaging her next year, and marriage plans would commence soon afterwards..

The kind of things people do eh?
If she says you harassed her sexually by looking at her womanliness, you will complain. What kind of chastity are you guys practicing?
Youths be doing the most nonsense.

I hope your daughter, if you have one does this with someone who she isn't married to yet. And you find out.

If you value yourself and someone's daughter, you'll both keep yourselves pure, physically, mentally and otherwise, just for each other. The girl sef no get sense.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Lovelydaisies: 10:19pm On Apr 25
Those girls exist. They might be scarce because everyone is searching for people like them. cheesy
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by komekn(m): 10:31pm On Apr 25
Little21:
The same reason you can't find a man with similar qualities.

How many men deh do hook 🪝 up for Nigeria compared to women.❓
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Damian911: 12:50am On Apr 26
Vickym1:

Like your mother and sisters borehole
STFU
E pain am cheesy
Disgusting skank!
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Augustenite(m): 1:30am On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:
Why is it very difficult to find a woman who possesses all the qualities listed below?

Or have you been fortunate as a Nigerian man to encounter such a woman?

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/8066592/why-it-difficult-get-these

Oga, my wife has all this characteristics. I swear. She's the best I have ever seen.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Flows001(m): 5:13am On Apr 26
Lovelydaisies:

The kind of things people do eh?
If she says you harassed her sexually by looking at her womanliness, you will complain. What kind of chastity are you guys practicing?
Youths be doing the most nonsense.

I hope your daughter, if you have one does this with someone who she isn't married to yet. And you find out.

If you value yourself and someone's daughter, you'll both keep yourselves pure, physically, mentally and otherwise, just for each other. The girl sef no get sense.

So what exactly are you talking about?

Did you see any mention of me penetrating her or doing any sexual activity with her asides just checking?

What I do with my girlfriend shouldn't be your concern, we both are adults, and we do it without any form of compulsion.

The good thing is that she still has 0 body count, something that over 80% of 23years old Nigerian ladies cannot boast of, we will begin our wedding plans next year, so Rest!

I rather someone does this to my daughter and eventually marry her than for her to have over 30 niggas who must have drilled her and seen her unclothedness before she gets married..
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Flows001(m): 5:22am On Apr 26
jelel6:

Congratulations in advance. Not everyday people find companion that ticks all the boxes.

I think it's important I also second that guy advicing that things (especially such as this) between you and babe should stay out of your niggas sights and ears wink.
You're right, I very seldom talk about her with my guys or with anyone. I told my guys when it started and they all advised I should knack her, they all wrongly think I've already been doing that long ago.

I decided to talk about it here because it's a faceless platform, and she isn't on Nairaland, otherwise, I definitely wouldn't have said it out.

Thank you very much bro!✌️🙌🙌
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Darkandhandsom(m): 5:33am On Apr 26
Was she a virgin when you brought her home?
t2luv1:

Goodluck Partner. Have you ever seen a black woman early in the morning walk across your bedroom butt naked? Lawd have mercy what a sight to behold nothing more beautiful than that. I still say I am the luckiest nigga alive bar none. After over 28 years partner my woman still makes holla !!!!
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Olaolar(m): 6:54am On Apr 26
The room wey OBO gime I no want stay there I want to use it to rent
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by femi4: 6:55am On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:
Why is it very difficult to find a woman who possesses all the qualities listed below?

Naija women are not wired to be employed
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Karleb(m): 7:29am On Apr 26
Geovanni412:

Most of these criteria are irrelevant

All a man needs is a smart (not opinionated), loyal and kind woman

Physical features fade away with old age.

Ugly man don drop quote.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by DrFunmisticGlow: 7:48am On Apr 26
Odewaleadesoye:

I know a few. What can you offer them?
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Geovanni412(m): 7:49am On Apr 26
Karleb:

Ugly man don drop quote.

The people with the most desirable features for survival are the ones who procreate

Think on this,

If ugly people were undesirable, why have they been more successful in procreating?
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Karleb(m): 8:14am On Apr 26
Geovanni412:

The people with the most desirable features for survival are the ones who procreate

Think on this,

If ugly people were undesirable, why have they been more successful in procreating?

grin

Your think piece is a fallacy, so I won't engage it.

Ugliness is never a desirable feature for procreation.

When the majority are ugly tho, potential mates will have no choice than to pick from the available.

Outside of subharan Africa, a lot of people are very good-looking.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Allisgud: 9:36am On Apr 26
I want to see the face of that girl that will come and lie here
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Allisgud: 9:45am On Apr 26
They have use their virginity and steady knacking to secure good employment and gather all the money,this have made them loose shape,they will blow up their money for them self hoping to leach on ur own
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Vickym1(f): 9:57am On Apr 26
Damian911:

STFU
E pain am cheesy
Disgusting skank!
Ur mum and sister's borehole are disgusting and stinking.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Damian911: 10:05am On Apr 26
Vickym1:

Ur mum and sister's borehole are disgusting and stinking.
Olosho
Smelling filth
Your father!
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Agapeunit(m): 10:37am On Apr 26
bashdecash:
It is difficult but common in the Northern Nigeria.
Are u sure about the north? Which states precisely?
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by adeboizy11(m): 11:48am On Apr 26
My brother go north. You'll see amongst Fulani or hausa. No near south o

Odewaleadesoye:

Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Lovelydaisies: 11:49am On Apr 26
Flows001:

So what exactly are you talking about?

Did you see any mention of me penetrating her or doing any sexual activity with her asides just checking?

What I do with my girlfriend shouldn't be your concern, we both are adults, and we do it without any form of compulsion.

The good thing is that she still has 0 body count, something that over 80% of 23years old Nigerian ladies cannot boast of, we will begin our wedding plans next year, so Rest!

I rather someone does this to my daughter and eventually marry her than for her to have over 30 niggas who must have drilled her and seen her unclothedness before she gets married..

Wouldn't you rather have your daughter keep herself chaste and pure, from any form of sexual malpractice until she's married? Than one probably unknown boyfriend viewing her womanhood? And you know she has zero body count because your eyes saw that or she told you?

If whatever both of you do is between you, why have you said it here, like it's a trophy?

Abeg, it's not my headache. I just want you to respect someone's daughter until you marry her. And when you do, you should respect each other's body as well.

I'm very sure you don't want someone to do that to your daughter. It's up to you to guide the lady in the right path as the head in the relationship.

There are other productive things couples can do if they're at ease with each other.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Geovanni412(m): 12:43pm On Apr 26
Karleb:

grin

Your think piece is a fallacy, so I won't engage it.

Ugliness is never a desirable feature for procreation.

When the majority are ugly tho, potential mates will have no choice than to pick from the available.

Outside of subharan Africa, a lot of people are very good-looking.

Outside of subsaharan Africa, what metric do you have that proves that there are more good-looking people therein?

What is the metric of beauty being used and how do you distinguish this from someone being plain average or ugly?

Explain to us how you came about these conclusions of yours.

Link:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7384173/
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by zoeymikey(f): 12:44pm On Apr 26
I'm a virgin and I have a very bad character plus I no get fine shape and I'm way too ugly and also unemployed and lazy,,
Do you still want me??
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Geovanni412(m): 12:46pm On Apr 26
zoeymikey:
I'm a virgin and I have a very bad character plus I no get fine shape and I'm way too ugly and also unemployed and lazy,,
Do you still want me??

You need an honest friend or therapy, not a boyfriend.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by zoeymikey(f): 12:47pm On Apr 26
Geovanni412:

Therapy for??
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by babzlim(m): 12:47pm On Apr 26
Stargurl20:

Don't be an hypocrite. No lady is trying to compete with men when it comes to chastity. Men are so full of themselves to think they can sleep with loads of ladies and still get a brand new lady to marry. Who will marry the ones they slept with? Is it still not men.

God is not bias. Same punishment for a promiscuous lady is the same punishment a philandering man would get. Na society turn nonsense into something of pride and that is why u guys take pride in sleep with loads of women you're not married to

am not trying to encourage promiscuity but trying to let you know that the moment a women cheats the marriage or relationship is over or there won't be peace in that house but a man can be with three women and still loves his wife unconditionally, take care of her perform is duties as a husband.

but with woman that's why you see that his husband can't touch her again or his not good enough in bed again or his Odogwu is now suddenly smaller in her eye.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by zoeymikey(f): 12:47pm On Apr 26
Geovanni412:

I thought y'all are looking for Virgins to marry??
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by babzlim(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26
Stargurl20:

Don't be an hypocrite. No lady is trying to compete with men when it comes to chastity. Men are so full of themselves to think they can sleep with loads of ladies and still get a brand new lady to marry. Who will marry the ones they slept with? Is it still not men.

God is not bias. Same punishment for a promiscuous lady is the same punishment a philandering man would get. Na society turn nonsense into something of pride and that is why u guys take pride in sleep with loads of women you're not married to

am not trying to encourage promiscuity but trying to let you know that the moment a women cheats the marriage or relationship is over or there won't be peace in that house but a man can be with three women and still loves his wife unconditionally, take care of her perform is duties as a husband.

but with woman that's why you see that his husband can't touch her again or his not good enough in bed again or his Odogwu is now suddenly smaller in her eye.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Geovanni412(m): 12:50pm On Apr 26
zoeymikey:

I thought y'all are looking for Virgins to marry??

Being human is about having the right frame of mind to process good and bad events

Mental well being is 10x more important than virginity

Na so many women don marry their killers and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by Geovanni412(m): 12:51pm On Apr 26
zoeymikey:

Therapy for??

To raise your confidence levels.
Re: Why Is It Very Difficult To Find A Woman Who Possesses All The Qualities (Photo) by zoeymikey(f): 12:51pm On Apr 26
Geovanni412:

Being human is about having the right frame of mind to process good and bad events

Mental well being is 10x more important than virginity

Na so many women don marry their killers and vice versa.
I don't get where this is going

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Survive Seeing My Ex-Girlfriend On Campus? / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries / Guys, To A Woman, Your Past Sacrifices Do Not Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.